PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Scape Doll in Crad 6 last mission

Kurosu
Sep 4, 2010, 02:32 AM
Dunno if this is common knowledge, but I didn't see it mentioned anywhere and it's somewhat useful so I thought I'd post it.

In the lowest free mission in Crad6 (太古からの侵略者), there are 3 chests in the last room before the exit to the second floor.
The middle of these chests always seems to contain a Scape Doll, on all difficulties.
So you can just enter the mission on C rank, clear the first and second room, grab it and exit the mission for a free Scape Doll.
So it's pretty nice if you die a lot, and don't want to waste weapon batches in the exchange mission. :P

And something else, in the Little Wing room (where Crouch/Ursula are), you can rewatch the in-game CG movies when you access the large screen in the room near Chelsea. You might have to clear the story mode first before this is accessible, though.

pso_crash
Sep 4, 2010, 02:47 AM
Where did you get all this from?

Kurosu
Sep 4, 2010, 03:23 AM
Noticed it during play.

Retniwreven
Sep 4, 2010, 05:29 AM
I think I have like 70-some scape dolls already... but good to know, in case I burn through them all quickly on the official release.

Typestatic
Sep 4, 2010, 06:19 AM
So it's pretty nice if you die a lot, and don't want to waste weapon batches in the exchange mission. :P

Tis' nice and simple, grrreat tip~

Mostly got my scape dolls via MAX, though they're slowly wasting away on the Magashi mission.

orz

Kurosu
Sep 6, 2010, 11:37 AM
No prob, I use it myself a lot as well, and in the same mission. :P

I hate block 5 there and it's pretty much the only block I die at, dunno if I'm just doing it wrong or unlucky, I often get knocked down by one of the little ones and then right as I get up, there is a flaming ball of doom coming towards me from the Vanda with no time to dodge, roll or block and it kills me in 1 hit.

I also hate it when Carriguines from the straight path spawn with an aura, I can never seem to get the timing down on their melee attacks. They seem to use 2 different ones (both left and right) and one of them comes out very fast with little visibility nor time to react.

It's funny how comparatively, Magashi himself is so easy. He spawns alone and can be knocked down and his HP is really low as well.
Although he did intimidate me a bit when my Rampa missed about 4 times in a row even with Shifta on, while I have no accuracy problems in the rest of the mission.

kongajinken
Sep 6, 2010, 01:22 PM
Shifta only affects ATP/TP.