PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 haveing problems going online with the demo...

hans4
Sep 4, 2010, 10:55 PM
im haveing a problem, whenever i go online it says:

"your playstation network account is set with chat restrictions, so online multiplayer could not be played" then when i tried singing in with my brothers account, it said i couldent sign in with someone else's account....

anyone know how to fix either of these?

VorpalLord
Sep 4, 2010, 11:14 PM
Could be when you entered your birthdate when signing up for psn your age was too low (under 18?) and it has restrictions, but i dunno for sure.

hans4
Sep 4, 2010, 11:21 PM
well if that was the case i would just make another account, but it wont let me sign in with any other account other than mine....is there anyway to change that?

VorpalLord
Sep 4, 2010, 11:23 PM
To sign into a different PSN account you must remove the current once from your PSP. To do so press triangle at account management and delete it. It won't delete your account, just remove it from that system.

Do that^

hans4
Sep 4, 2010, 11:29 PM
it worked! thanks so much dude =D

Infinite Eternity
Sep 4, 2010, 11:33 PM
it worked! thanks so much dude =DNo problem. Such a simple thing but so many people don't know about it. Even I didn't for the longest time.

Nidramag
Sep 5, 2010, 12:05 AM
yeah I bought my PSP from a friend and refurbished it myself, I had the same issue because it was signing on to his underage account. glad it got worked out we should play online sometime.