PDA

View Full Version : ~FORCES OF NATURE~ (the force club)

pso_crash
Sep 8, 2010, 02:36 AM
We are a group that started out for fans of the force class playing PSZ, WE had nothing bu fun whole time. We have grown to be a bit more since then, and we are hoping to expand that here with PSPo2.

We want to welcome anyone who want to join to come to our site. Anyone is welcome no matter what class/race. We have always helped our members in the game to level their characters and share rare items( I Know that will be harder to do in this game). And we even have scheduled game nights, so you know you will have friends to play with.

Everyone is welcome and our only real requirement at this time is that you have a good attitude toward other people. We are tolerant of abuse or trolling.

please join

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=199

and dont forget to check out our fanfic area http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171031

edit.
i would like to announce members of the FON will be meeting in game every fri sat and sun at 10pm est. see ya there. we call it FONtime

and come chat with us at http://fon-time.webs.com/

Lolitron
Sep 8, 2010, 03:13 AM
PSZ forums are thattaway -->

pso_crash
Sep 8, 2010, 03:31 AM
hehe, ty. I know where I am.

Akaimizu
Sep 8, 2010, 09:03 AM
Ahh. I see you officially made the announcement for the PSP2 section of FON. I'll still have to update my profile, then.

NeonaPulsar
Sep 8, 2010, 09:07 AM
YAY :D

Another FON. :D

Akaimizu
Sep 8, 2010, 09:11 AM
It's the same FON, but just because FON started when PSZ came out, doesn't mean that it isn't about ALL of Phantasy Star. Heck, if the original PS games could have a co-op feature, I'd imagine those would be included. (Then again, I could see perhaps some original PS conversations when more members want to go back and take a trip through memory lane.)

I just wonder if I'm one of the only members that played a good bit through the Japanese version of the game.

"En"
Sep 8, 2010, 12:17 PM
our only real requirement at this time is that you have a good attitude toward other people. We are tolerant of abuse or trolling.

I think you mean, you aren't tolerant of abuse or trolling. This sentence is otherwise contradictory.

Good luck with your PSP2 chapter, by the way.

vfloresjr24
Sep 8, 2010, 02:05 PM
I joined up!!!

Nidramag
Sep 8, 2010, 02:09 PM
I'm already part of the team, but I'm just saying I have a PSP2 character joining in too :3

Eclipsed57
Sep 8, 2010, 02:31 PM
im a new member yay. time for some force ownage

GUARDIANDNL
Sep 8, 2010, 03:24 PM
YAY!!!!!
PSP" FONTIME!!!!!

keep it up FORCES OF NATURE

Lolitron
Sep 8, 2010, 05:15 PM
So wat kind of benefits do I get? If I don't get medical, dental, and eye coverage then you can count me out... I also expect worker's compensation and 201k.

Akaimizu
Sep 8, 2010, 05:26 PM
You do realize that Free Resta covers all those things. Now that's what I call medical benefits!

NeonaPulsar
Sep 8, 2010, 11:43 PM
May i ask why this got moved?

Akaimizu
Sep 9, 2010, 04:59 PM
Note to all members.

I'm forming a room all night tonight, starting now. If you want to come in, trade player cards so we can better hook up for the full release, this would be a good time to do it.

My character name is Tynselle Nbareh, the room will have "For PS Fans. FON members welcome." in it. If you want to search for Party Name, search for 'FONtime'. I wouldn't mind doing runs later, but the initial purpose of this is to start getting our cards so we can start to connect quickly when the full game comes out.

Password is 'circus'.

Akaimizu
Sep 10, 2010, 09:51 AM
A big thanks to those who showed up, yesterday. Not too many, but it's a good start since the more with connected cards, the easier it is for people to start grouping if they meet just one with traded cards.