PDA

View Full Version : Well,

PwNeR
Sep 8, 2010, 04:25 PM
I know this is FKL, and feelings are for the weak, but ARGH.

I'm finding it harder to get over this girl that goes to my school. Our paths just seem to cross too much.

Also, I went back to school! It's been okay so far.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 8, 2010, 04:30 PM
There's always more Green Haired Mikus in the sea, bro.

And school? Don't let opportunities pass you by and enjoy those Yearbooks! You'll miss them soon enough one day.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 8, 2010, 04:36 PM
Force yourself to deal with it. I had to do the same thing, and I had three classes with her. Shit was tough, but I'm good now.

Sord
Sep 8, 2010, 07:56 PM
Well, if you're only passing her, and don't share any classes, go for something. If you fail, you'll just keep passing her up on campus regardless and that will probably be it. If you succeed, helz yeah.

Raikomaru
Sep 8, 2010, 08:00 PM
And school? Don't let opportunities pass you by and enjoy those Yearbooks! You'll miss them soon enough one day.

Yea, except that a yearbook at our school costs $75.... :disapprove: No thanks...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 8, 2010, 08:15 PM
Yea, except that a yearbook at our school costs $75.... :disapprove: No thanks...
Then just get the senior one, you freshmens...!

Raikomaru
Sep 8, 2010, 08:30 PM
Well, I am a senior now, actually started Tuesday, and I most likely will get one.... though I can probably get my mom to pay for it.... :p

Ishia
Sep 8, 2010, 08:42 PM
I can't keep the ladies off me.

Raikomaru
Sep 8, 2010, 08:47 PM
I have a lady of my own, so I kinda have to keep the rest off me... :disapprove:

Sord
Sep 8, 2010, 08:49 PM
I give off an aura of "stay the fuck away" I think, except to the older womenz, which would actually be totally fine with me if they weren't all married or had a kid already, damnit.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 8, 2010, 08:51 PM
my mom to pay for it.... :p
your mom.... :p

Senior?! My gawd. The poor future.

Outrider
Sep 9, 2010, 10:56 AM
Uh, I'm pretty sure the OP is saying that he had a thing for/with this girl, and is now trying to get over her.

It doesn't sound like he's tryng ask her out on a date or anything.

Sord
Sep 9, 2010, 01:31 PM
Ah, yeah, that makes sense. Not sure why I took that as him being to nervous to say something and get over that.