PDA

View Full Version : Special Ending?

Lamont
Sep 10, 2010, 07:32 PM
Is there like a special reward or something if you beat the with a Human, Cast, & Newman?

Broken_L_button
Sep 10, 2010, 07:44 PM
I highly doubt it; I beat the game with all 3 races and just got the usual endings each of them have, depending on which char they befriend. Also, lol at getting the Sarisa ending with my HUnewearl. Actually, the only "reward" you're getting is having the wonderful joy of experimenting all 3 races :).

Lamont
Sep 10, 2010, 07:50 PM
Oh heh I kinda figured, because I got the ending with Sarisa for so long I was suprised when I got Kai for the first time. So im assuming theres one with Ogi too?

Broken_L_button
Sep 10, 2010, 07:53 PM
If I remember well, the game stores some sort of "affection" value for each NPC who can join your party. The one with the highest value at the end of the game is the one who's ending you'll get. So, yes, there's an Ogi ending and, most likely a Reve ending as well.

Hagaishi
Sep 10, 2010, 07:53 PM
:-oWoW:-o Ive never peeped that! That cool that you had pointed that out thanks!:-D

Lamont
Sep 10, 2010, 07:56 PM
Heh wow thanks I needed that. ^_^ Now I got something to look forward too~

Chaos Rappy
Sep 10, 2010, 08:22 PM
I will tell you one thing: Reve is the hardest to get, while Sarisa is the easiest. Ogi's the hardest, though, if you're going specifically for him while not paying attention to what you give the others, though, as some of his also gives affection to Sarisa or Kai, so unless you're careful with him, it may end up actually making Sarisa or Kai still have more in the end, and you won't be able to get his ending without proper planning ahead on values.

In the end, though, you're better off getting a strategy guide for all the affection values. I used it and perfectly got two Reve endings in a row with both my HUnewearl and RAcaseal. First ending with my FOnewm, ironically, I think I got Sarisa, though... guess I wasn't paying attention at some point... : /

Tolly7249
Sep 18, 2010, 06:26 AM
The strategy guides are mostly accurate, but the responses tend not to match up with the game. If you want a copy of the version I typed up, feel free to PM me.

Reve is DEFINITELY the hardest ending to get, I'd suggest trying human if you want his ending.

One of these days I'll write up that 'how to get Reve's ending' guide...