PDA

View Full Version : I leave October 11, 2010!

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2010, 11:12 PM
I'm gonna visit my sister in Phoenix!

Well, more like dropping her car off, and staying a few days!
Lol.

I'm taking a bus to Boston, Tx. then driving her car to Phoenix.

Coming for you, Nitro! :wacko:

And whoever lives out that way.

Just kidding, freaks.

Anyway, whooooohoooo! Finally heading out West a bit. Farthest I've been is Wisconsin, when I was like 7.

Tetsaru
Sep 11, 2010, 11:48 PM
You wouldn't happen to be going through Arkansas on this trip, would you?

Ketchup345
Sep 11, 2010, 11:51 PM
I think I had a dream last night about being in Texas. Sadly I didn't write it down or remember much of it at all. All I remember is saying "This is the farthest west I've been."

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2010, 11:51 PM
I might be, but since I'm taking a bus to Texas, I wouldn't be driving through with just myself.

The car is in Texas, which is why I have to go there.
I just wish it were HERE still, things would be a lot faster and easier.

I think I had a dream last night about being in Texas. Sadly I didn't write it down or remember much of it at all. All I remember is saying "This is the farthest west I've been."

That's so weird! Lol.
It's amazing how many people don't actually travel outside of their state, or within a couple states away.
One day, I'll travel around the world, US included!

Tetsaru
Sep 11, 2010, 11:54 PM
I vaguely remember going to San Antonio once on a school trip and seeing the Alamo. I was pretty young at the time, though.

Ketchup345
Sep 11, 2010, 11:57 PM
That's so weird! Lol.
It's amazing how many people don't actually travel outside of their state, or within a couple states away.
One day, I'll travel around the world, US included!I live in New England. I've been to Pennsylvania a few times when I was young, and Florida a few times too (Disney and Universal of course, so Orlando and one relative's house who lived right near Orlando). I've also been to Spain. But never truly west.

Volcompat321
Sep 12, 2010, 12:02 AM
I vaguely remember going to San Antonio once on a school trip and seeing the Alamo. I was pretty young at the time, though.

Haha, that's also weird.
Who wants to see that anymore? :P

I live in New England. I've been to Pennsylvania a few times when I was young, and Florida a few times too (Disney and Universal of course, so Orlando and one relative's house who lived right near Orlando). I've also been to Spain. But never truly west.

Orlando and Tampa have to be the most fun places around here.
I'm happy that I only live 45 minutes or so from Orlando, but I live 2-3 hours from Tampa.
And I've never been out of the US.
Grew up in Boston though.

I love New England!

Tetsaru
Sep 12, 2010, 12:07 AM
Unfortunately, I've never really been able to travel a lot, mostly due to money issues. San Antonio is probably the furthest west I've been, Washington D.C. (another school trip) the furthest north and east, and either Louisiana (yet another school trip around the time hurricane Katrina hit - we were supposed to go to the New Orleans Bowl, but it got relocated to another town I can't remember the name of atm, lol) or Gulf Shores, Alabama (family trip and only place I've seen an ocean) the furthest south. I haven't been outside of the US yet either. :(

Volcompat321
Sep 12, 2010, 12:39 AM
Jeez, I hate heat and I hate the beach, and I've been to it more!
Though to be fair, my house is like 2 miles from a beach. Maybe 3.

I've been into Maine, New Hampshire, that't the farthest north I've been, and I've been all the way down to Miami, which is the farthest south.

Ketchup345
Sep 12, 2010, 12:59 AM
Jeez, I hate heat and I hate the beach, and I've been to it more!
Though to be fair, my house is like 2 miles from a beach. Maybe 3.

I've been into Maine, New Hampshire, that't the farthest north I've been, and I've been all the way down to Miami, which is the farthest south.North I guess would be Niagara Falls, Canada.

I hate the beach too, but still have some weird thing where I always want to be within walking distance of it (under an hour right now by foot). Funny thing is a bunch of people in the area have pools too.

Volcompat321
Sep 12, 2010, 01:02 AM
North I guess would be Niagara Falls, Canada.

I hate the beach too, but still have some weird thing where I always want to be within walking distance of it (under an hour right now by foot). Funny thing is a bunch of people in the area have pools too.

Always wanted to go to Canada!

I don't like pools either. Something about being in water where other people have gone and whatnot just doesn't catch my attention.
I have no idea why, I used to love it when I was younger.

And pools are probably the most common thing around here besides crackeads. (no, seriously).

I even have one, but never use it.
Only on certain occasions, maybe.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 12, 2010, 01:05 AM
Just kidding, freaks.

Get out. Go back. :x

Guess we know why you don't post in anyone else's topics now.

That's more messed up than "face racist."

Volcompat321
Sep 12, 2010, 01:15 AM
Get out. Go back. :x

Guess we know why you don't post in anyone else's topics now.

That's more messed up than "face racist."

I do post in other topics!
None have been much interesting though!
None that I've noticed.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 12, 2010, 01:17 AM
Ignore the main point of that one though.

Some kinda super smear (campaign) right after the "Just Kidding"

Who the heck are you? A Politician?!

[spoiler-box](they do both these things - avoid like a master - super insult after "I agree with my opponent up to here then he's a jerk crap donkey who doesn't deserve your vote")[/spoiler-box]

SpikeOtacon
Sep 12, 2010, 01:19 AM
I've pretty much done the Ketchup circuit (Florida to New York, little bit of Canada from Niagra to Toronto), but I'd like to head west a bit. Maybe to Chicago, pay a visit to the Blues Brothers and Ferris Bueller.

Sounds like a fine trip there pat, goin almost all the way west!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27LLPANAgzw

Tetsaru
Sep 12, 2010, 01:19 AM
That's funny, I LOVE the beach and pools, as long as they're not too crowded. The sounds of the waves and the sunny weather was so relaxing for me when I got to visit Gulf Shores... not to mention being able to see girls in bikinis, lol. ^^ I think I'd really enjoy living close to a beach, as long as hurricanes and tsumanis weren't a problem. It'd beat the hell out of living in a rural area with nothing but farmland and other stuff that's green, lol...

Sord
Sep 12, 2010, 01:25 AM
Never been farther than western Kansas as far as westward is concerned. I've been to Georgia, Louisiana, North and South Carolina, Illinois, Arkansas, and Florida about half a dozen times. My grandfather worked for TWA for 22 years and retired under them, got free tickets for some flights. Thing is we only ever went where family was, so were limited to those states (though things like Illinois was driving to see concerts in Chicago, done that 3 or 4 times now.)

Volcompat321
Sep 12, 2010, 01:46 AM
I don't mind the beach at night, it's just the heat and sun that get to me.
Sord, you're a lucky man, I'd love some free flights, or concert goings.
Never been to a concert. Every time I make plans, they always get ruined. :/

The ex gf just went to see They Came as Romans like...Thursday or so.
Not my type of music, but live music is always nice, so I've heard.

Anyway, I'm super white, and complain about the heat almost non-stop, I cannot handle the beach during the day.
I burn for a day, hurts real bad, then goes away. No tan, no more red, just goes away.

SpikeOtacon
Sep 12, 2010, 01:49 AM
...no concerts ever?

Brb going to florida.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 12, 2010, 01:50 AM
To anyone thinking about visiting here: You're not missing much. I'd love to leave here...

...but I'm a goddamn wuss when it comes to cold weather.

Sord
Sep 12, 2010, 01:53 AM
No concerts? Uh-what? Bummer.

Been to quite a few within that past years. Everything from underground punk show with 50-100 people, to the more popular bands playing in bars of 100-whatever bar capacity is, to huge fucking domes with mainstream bands and finally fests with a mix of popular mainstream and smaller unpopular bands.

Volcompat321
Sep 12, 2010, 01:54 AM
...no concerts ever?

Brb going to florida.

Never ever.

To anyone thinking about visiting here: You're not missing much. I'd love to leave here...

...but I'm a goddamn wuss when it comes to cold weather.

Well, it's not about visiting Arizona itself, it's about doing my sister a favor, and then seeing the family. :P

I couldn't care less about Arizona, no offense to your citizens. :wacko:

Though, I think everyone thinks like that when talking about their own area.
No one wants to live where they live, for the most part.

No concerts? Uh-what? Bummer.

Been to quite a few within that past years. Everything from underground punk show with 50-100 people, to the more popular bands playing in bars of 100-whatever bar capacity is, to huge fucking domes with mainstream bands and finally fests with a mix of popular mainstream and smaller unpopular bands.

Like I said, I've made plans, but they always get spoiled by those meddling kids.
Or anyone else I plan to go with.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 12, 2010, 01:58 AM
Dude, this place is annoying as all get out. Moving anywhere else would be awesome. Preferably somewhere with a forest. Don't worry, I hate this state and it's people too.

No, I take that back. Just its people.

Is your sister hot?

I think I asked that already.

Tetsaru
Sep 12, 2010, 01:58 AM
I don't mind the beach at night, it's just the heat and sun that get to me.
Sord, you're a lucky man, I'd love some free flights, or concert goings.
Never been to a concert. Every time I make plans, they always get ruined. :/

The ex gf just went to see They Came as Romans like...Thursday or so.
Not my type of music, but live music is always nice, so I've heard.

Anyway, I'm super white, and complain about the heat almost non-stop, I cannot handle the beach during the day.
I burn for a day, hurts real bad, then goes away. No tan, no more red, just goes away.

Lol, I understand. I'm "frog-belly white," as my mom calls it. Same thing happens to me if I'm out in the sun for too long without any sunblock on. Back when I was still in college/school, marching band practice caused me to get sunburns often.

Speaking of which, when I was studying as a music major (won't ever make that mistake again, lol), it was mandatory each semester for a total of 6 semesters to receive recital credit, so I had to see tons of concerts, although most of them were either local groups or student ensembles. There were a few that were pretty cool though. Back when I was younger, my folks brought me to Memphis to an Eric Clapton concert - he was one of my dad's favorite artists, back during his band director days when he played some guitar himself. :3

Sord
Sep 12, 2010, 02:02 AM
Like I said, I've made plans, but they always get spoiled by those meddling kids.
Or anyone else I plan to go with.
Happened a few times, though when I could I'd just be "Fuck you, I'll just fly solo."

I don't mind going to events on my own.

Volcompat321
Sep 12, 2010, 02:09 AM
Dude, this place is annoying as all get out. Moving anywhere else would be awesome. Preferably somewhere with a forest. Don't worry, I hate this state and it's people too.

No, I take that back. Just its people.

Is your sister hot?

I think I asked that already.

I feel the same way about Fl.
Yea, you asked.
My older sister is less attractive than my younger.
Both have kids, and as I've said, you don't want them.
Their personalities make them horrible people.
They're complete bitches.

Lol, I understand. I'm "frog-belly white," as my mom calls it. Same thing happens to me if I'm out in the sun for too long without any sunblock on. Back when I was still in college/school, marching band practice caused me to get sunburns often.

Speaking of which, when I was studying as a music major (won't ever make that mistake again, lol), it was mandatory each semester for a total of 6 semesters to receive recital credit, so I had to see tons of concerts, although most of them were either local groups or student ensembles. There were a few that were pretty cool though. Back when I was younger, my folks brought me to Memphis to an Eric Clapton concert - he was one of my dad's favorite artists, back during his band director days when he played some guitar himself. :3

Frog belly white lol.
Seeing Eric Clapton would have been awesome!
You're lucky, I wish something I did had a mandatory concert going.

Happened a few times, though when I could I'd just be "Fuck you, I'll just fly solo."

I don't mind going to events on my own.

I don't mind either, but not to a concert, anyway.
Almost anything else though, I don't care about going alone.
Shit, I went to a pro /college football game by myself a few times!
Even got to hang out with Reggie Nelson, cause he's my sisters friend's cousin.

's uncle's brother's mother's aunt's dad. Or something like that.

But that was before his famous days, when he was a Freshman in college!

and when I say hang out, I mean he was at the same place as me, and I got to meet him. :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 12, 2010, 02:24 AM
and when I say hang out, I mean he was at the same place as me, and I got to meet him. :wacko

Last edited by Volcompat321; Today at 12:13 AM.. Reason: Spelling...and stuff.
A true freak cannot wacko correctly.

Arizona better check your ID's, 3 kinds of identification. Please.

Volcompat321
Sep 12, 2010, 02:47 AM
FIXXXed. :wacko:

Speaking of Arizona ID's, what's up with the licenses not expiring until like 40 or so years down the way?
Bro in law got one, and it expires in the 2050's!
It's every 6 years here! (Maybe 7..)
I got mine when I was 16, expired when I was 22. Though it was "issued" 2003, (permit date) so it says.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 12, 2010, 02:54 AM
It still has to be renewed. Plus it has to be changed with change of address and all that.

Our drivers are still terrible though.

Volcompat321
Sep 12, 2010, 02:56 AM
It still has to be renewed. Plus it has to be changed with change of address and all that.

Our drivers are still terrible though.

Weird, why have an expiration date so far away though, if you have to still renew it? :o

Sord
Sep 12, 2010, 02:58 AM
my ID sucks, cause when I got it updated to 21 year old license, they kept my pic and description data, which was all taken back in like junior year of high school 4 years ago or so. I'm about 60lb less heavy now, short hair instead of long, and facial hair. Peeps always double glance at it to see if it's me.

Volcompat321
Sep 12, 2010, 03:24 AM
Yea, I look like a completely different person now too.
I had an afro type deal with my hair, white afro, I guess, but my hair isn't curly at all.
I might upload a picture of my license, and then a current when I get my new one.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 12, 2010, 05:04 AM
FIXXXed. :wacko:

What kinda non sexy joke is that?

Then the other one. Flame the people of the forum on the game, that you play is mighty lame.

You can maybe say,

Freaks, just kidding.

Not

Just kidding, Freaks.

HUGE difference. Even if (weird internet - your words) guy wanted you to roll through his admitted crap town.

You wearing stripes vertically or horizontally even in clown circus funhouse mirror, kinda HUGE.

DO YOU WORK AT FOOTLOCKER?!

Same thing as follows:

Bastards! Just Kidding.

Just Kidding, Bastards.
Like you ain't a freak talking about weird PSYOU in 2010.
And RL pic thread people who have them boyfriends and inside jokes. Scary. :o <-your fave smiley. In fact you didn't put smiley after freaks. So there we know you're being jerkbag.