PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Lumia Waber (possible spoilers)

Masterflower
Sep 17, 2010, 10:54 AM
It feels soo great seeing my work from PSU paid off in PSP:2 Lumia has grown up to become a fine Guardian :D

DarkShadowX
Sep 17, 2010, 11:08 AM
Shame no one remembers us tho D:

GantzDetainee
Sep 17, 2010, 11:53 AM
Next time try putting the spoiler inside the thread not outside of it. *Points at Lumia's surname*

Daveydave
Sep 17, 2010, 12:35 PM
Next time try putting the spoiler inside the thread not outside of it. *Points at Lumia's surname*

Not sure how her last name is a spoiler?

x

Redpaige13
Sep 17, 2010, 12:40 PM
I just want to know who shoved that stick up her ass.

GantzDetainee
Sep 17, 2010, 12:41 PM
Not sure how her last name is a spoiler?

x

Do you know Ethan Waber?In case you didnt know he is a recurring character from previous PS games.Saying something like that is so obvious...Either Lumia is his wife or his blood relative.

Ken_Silver
Sep 17, 2010, 12:42 PM
I just want to know who shoved that stick up her ass.

This. She needs to get kicked in the teeth.

And yeah. We made her who she is and we don't even get a mention. Yay?

It could be worse though... Vivenne couldn't remember us either...

Oh wait.

Do you know Ethan Waber? Saying something like that is so obvious...Either Lumia is his wife or his blood relative.

We knew this since Episode 1 though.

GantzDetainee
Sep 17, 2010, 12:53 PM
This. She needs to get kicked in the teeth.

And yeah. We made her who she is and we don't even get a mention. Yay?

It could be worse though... Vivenne couldn't remember us either...

Oh wait.

We knew this since Episode 1 though.

Most people still don't have the game and/or played the story.Saying recurring characters is spoiling the plot imo.

Ken_Silver
Sep 17, 2010, 01:06 PM
Most people still don't have the game and/or played the story.Saying recurring characters is spoiling the plot imo.

Let me make sure I understand you:

Have you never played PSU before? I mean the online/offline version. Lumia Waber as Ethan sister has been in the series sense then. I didn't notice until now that they didn't use her last name. But no one else in the series has been defined as Lumia.

If you never played PSU before and didn't know she existed, then I think why it might be a spoiler. But most people knew that Lumia existed before. Unless you're saying you didn't know she was in the game.

I'm not sure what part is the spoiler. Her last name? Her being in the game? Or something else I didn't say yet? Hope this doesn't come off rude, but I still don't get it. If it is her being in the game, I understand, but Lumia being Lumia Waber has been a known fact before Ambition of the Illuminus. Before she became an important player.

GantzDetainee
Sep 17, 2010, 01:14 PM
Let me make sure I understand you:

Have you never played PSU before? I mean the online/offline version. Lumia Waber as Ethan sister has been in the series sense then. I didn't notice until now that they didn't use her last name. But no one else in the series has been defined as Lumia.

If you never played PSU before and didn't know she existed, then I think why it might be a spoiler. But most people knew that Lumia existed before. Unless you're saying you didn't know she was in the game.

I'm not sure what part is the spoiler. Her last name? Her being in the game? Or something else I didn't say yet? Hope this doesn't come off rude, but I still don't get it. If it is her being in the game, I understand, but Lumia being Lumia Waber has been a known fact before Ambition of the Illuminus. Before she became an important player.

Yes I didn't not know who the hell is Lumia until I saw her surname is since I'm new at PS games and I'm only familiar to the story from PSP1 up to PSP2.Of course yeah most of you guys are veterans of PS but yeah its kinda obvious not all people started playing the game since PSU days.I don't want incite anything but yeah I'll just drop it.

Ken_Silver
Sep 17, 2010, 01:17 PM
Yes I didn't not know since who the hell is Lumia until I saw her surname is since I'm new at PS games.Of course yeah most of you guys are veterans of PS but yeah its kinda obvious not all people started playing the game since PSU days.But oh well,I'll just drop it.

No. It's not your fault. :)

Its that a lot of stuff could be spoilers depending on where you jumped in. And trust me, story aside, you joined at the best part.

I like to understand things so that I don't repeat mistakes and the like. And while I didn't make the thread, I'll make sure not to make a similar mistake when I make one. :lol:

GantzDetainee
Sep 17, 2010, 01:22 PM
No. It's not your fault. :)

Its that a lot of stuff could be spoilers depending on where you jumped in. And trust me, story aside, you joined at the best part.

I like to understand things so that I don't repeat mistakes and the like. And while I didn't make the thread, I'll make sure not to make a similar mistake when I make one. :lol:

Hey no worries my good buddy.:-) I'm gonna start looking for the back story of PSU after I finish PSP2 so that I can understand the connections between them.

Masterflower
Sep 17, 2010, 02:18 PM
I still dont understand lol because the way you make it sound like, is you knew what Lumia look like. I dont remember if Lumia was in the first portable game.. but everytime I see Lumia, there is always mention of her brother whenever we see her. The comment I made was from PSU. That story wont apply to the portable games because its two different characters technially other then the events that took place after PSP:1 and before PSP:2. The last name I dont get but Ill grant you the fact I said Guardian even if you knew or didnt know about that.

SammaeltheDark
Sep 17, 2010, 03:52 PM
Hey no worries my good buddy.:-) I'm gonna start looking for the back story of PSU after I finish PSP2 so that I can understand the connections between them.
PROTIP: Lumia is introduced as Ethan's sister in the very first chapter of PSU ep.1

And yes.. she did grow up mighty fine and I'm not usually creepy about video game characters like this

LK1721
Sep 17, 2010, 04:33 PM
She grew up well, but a bit of a bitch. At least she lightens up a tad during/after the VR mission on Clad 6

I just wished she remembered your character XD [And other NPCs for that matter]

WildSevenBlue
Sep 17, 2010, 05:53 PM
PROTIP: Lumia is introduced as Ethan's sister in the very first chapter of PSU ep.1

And yes.. she did grow up mighty fine and I'm not usually creepy about video game characters like this

def enjoyed the marws fight in chapter 4

Masterflower
Sep 17, 2010, 09:48 PM
Oh Lumia sounds sexy when shes older :D

She grew up well, but a bit of a bitch. At least she lightens up a tad during/after the VR mission on Clad 6

I just wished she remembered your character XD [And other NPCs for that matter]

Well during our training runs and by request of Laia, she did want us to toughen Lumia up lol. Shes just doing her job, its Emilia that doesnt like the Guardians But both are fun to watch having their lil fight fits. As for the story dispite what sega says, it was PSU character with the assistance of Ethan that the Seed was sealed away three years ago. And all the PSU characters from PSP:1 remember you... That is what Im going by... I even took the extra mile to claim my PSP:2 (Lady Biribiri) to be my PSU (Lady Tsunami) sister. Lumia I would let go because I dont think she saw you in PSP:1 but everyone else, yeah they remember me as far as I'm concerned. I even did a back log for my two characters lol but thats a different story..

Zipzo
Sep 17, 2010, 10:19 PM
Yes I didn't not know who the hell is Lumia until I saw her surname is since I'm new at PS games and I'm only familiar to the story from PSP1 up to PSP2.Of course yeah most of you guys are veterans of PS but yeah its kinda obvious not all people started playing the game since PSU days.I don't want incite anything but yeah I'll just drop it.This is stupid, and you know why?

Lumia has been publically "revealed" to be Ethan's sister since the very first cut scene of the very first PSU game to ever exist.

If you're playing PSP2, and find it a spoiler to see that Lumia is Ethan's sister, that's your fault for playing the games out of order. It's far from a spoiler. Don't be retarded.