PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 extend codes & challenge mode

reala728
Sep 18, 2010, 07:29 PM
does anyone know any other way to get extend codes then going through challenge mode in under 2:30:00? i've been trying to do it but its near impossible to keep a party going for even 2 missions.. (apparently when someone leaves/ another joins, you have to start back at challenge 1)

and has anyone had extended interaction with challenge mode? i only finished number 2 and we were 10 min. over.. no only is it hard with stock stats but they throw in some random stuff! (took forever for us to realize we shoot the random spinning circle w/ the handgun)

DarkShadowX
Sep 18, 2010, 07:35 PM
Lol, yea not alot of people do challenge mode. Yesterday I tried to get a game going and We managed to get Stage 1 done in under 10 mins(and got a nice shiny Green Ring), and finished Stage 2(didn't get target time tho) and then aside from myself and one other, we kept losing people so we we're stuck doing Stage 1 for a good hour or so before we called it quits.

Best way to go about it I guess is to post here or get your friends who you know like Challenge mode and get together for a challenge party.

Ceresa
Sep 18, 2010, 07:42 PM
1. Get the JP version, run an event mission from each event once, collect 6 free codes.
2. Solo Challenge II to your heart's content for as many codes as you want.
3. Convert save to NA!

or

1. Hope you have Challenge II and get your own events, else Challenge I in 2:30 is it

Retniwreven
Sep 18, 2010, 07:48 PM
How does one obtain Challenge II anyways? o3o
Not really desperate for codes, but it would be nice to pick up a few of them...

DoubleJG
Sep 18, 2010, 07:56 PM
How does one obtain Challenge II anyways? o3o
Not really desperate for codes, but it would be nice to pick up a few of them...

It's a DLC mission, just like any other.

Lolitron
Sep 18, 2010, 08:20 PM
This is pretty sad...

It only takes 2 capable players to complete in under 2:30.

I believe you're just gonna have to run it with friends and that way you can do the 7 stages in a row, or take breaks in between and run with them later.

Retniwreven
Sep 18, 2010, 08:26 PM
It's a DLC mission, just like any other.

Ah, joy. So about a 30% chance we'll actually see it available on the NA version, then.

Koiwai_Keiji
Sep 18, 2010, 08:45 PM
does anyone know any other way to get extend codes then going through challenge mode in under 2:30:00? i've been trying to do it but its near impossible to keep a party going for even 2 missions.. (apparently when someone leaves/ another joins, you have to start back at challenge 1)

and has anyone had extended interaction with challenge mode? i only finished number 2 and we were 10 min. over.. no only is it hard with stock stats but they throw in some random stuff! (took forever for us to realize we shoot the random spinning circle w/ the handgun)

I've run cmode before on the jp side, I tried doing some cmode parties online US/EU servers lately, but every time someone would just quit or d/c, forcing us to start over from cmode stage 1 if we want a full party.

You don't have to start from the beginning, its just that if whoever joins the party hasn't done challenge mode, we have to get them to speed up to where the party is on stages before we can proceed with them.

Cmode is a lot of fun, I hope more people are willing to try it and stick around for the later levels too.