PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Beast mode

beastinabox
Sep 18, 2010, 08:55 PM
^^;I know that there are new beast modes like the wind one wich i already know how to get it. But all i know about are three other ones. What are the speshil abilitys of all of them. And what do they look like. If there are eney vidios out there i would like to see them but no youtube. My comp dose not use you tube well but eney others are good (sutch as twitter).

Kazeshindo
Sep 18, 2010, 09:21 PM
i know of a black form that lets you atk your allies in online mode (thanks a lot for that btw Alex, really appreciate dying as we're killing the area boss... lol) but that's about it.

ps, this is going to sound prick-ish of me, but seriously, think about spell check

reala728
Sep 18, 2010, 11:20 PM
apparently the badges stop at 50. i was curious myself and checked earlier today.
http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-portable-2-nanoblast-changes-ursula-and-chelsea-contest-items/

imo invincibility is the only good one until you hit a high level where S rank wont be much of a problem (since you cant heal while transformed). but only 2 of them are the cool looking ones, the other 3 are the ugly ogre ones Dx

Masterflower
Sep 18, 2010, 11:27 PM
Invincibility isnt all that great imo. I mean yeah you take no damage, but the duration is short, and it sometimes i feel like i would do better dmg if i didnt transform. The Silver one is the best one imo because of double movement speed. >.>

reala728
Sep 19, 2010, 10:44 AM
yeah personally i like the gold one best only cause it seems like silvers attacks go all over the place. but usually i do missions with enemies 10-20 levels above me so i'd get destroyed transforming into anything other then the invincibility one

•Col•
Sep 19, 2010, 10:54 AM
Gold is the best.... It's like Red Nanoblast 2.0.... It can do INSANE amount of damage in a short amount of time...

Masterflower
Sep 19, 2010, 11:20 AM
Only thing the gold got going that I like is it's shoryuken lol.