PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Usefull Quick Chat commands?

Saito_Forte
Sep 19, 2010, 07:00 AM
What quick chat commands do you have set, and why they are useful?

Mine are

Gather for buffs. - Self explanatory.

You should get Sayo's blessing - Extremely useful in randoms, since I have almost ever seen them actually use Her without someone asking first.

20+ Chain on this monster - Usually call this when there is an aura monster that is already a tank without it. Randoms will most likely stop spamming PAs after that.

Kill the weaker monsters first. - Sure, that red aura Bil De Vear is a threat, but I rather not get stoned to death by the 6+ Vandas that spawned with it.

VorpalLord
Sep 19, 2010, 07:20 AM
Yo, G2G, BRB, Buttons!!!

Only the button one is really used while in a mission, but yeah their all "useful" =]

r00tabaga
Sep 19, 2010, 08:30 AM
What does Sayo's blessing even accomplish???

Saito_Forte
Sep 19, 2010, 09:31 AM
What does Sayo's blessing even accomplish???

Potentially boosting rare drop rates.

FOkyasuta
Sep 19, 2010, 09:34 AM
lol. Molded?

Erro Fool.

Peace Out.

G2G Damn....

LOLLERSK8S

DreXxiN
Sep 19, 2010, 01:56 PM
Noted, though I don't play with randoms.

LK1721
Sep 19, 2010, 02:00 PM
"Go get Sayo's Blessing."
"Be right back!"

Alex305!
Sep 19, 2010, 02:00 PM
I need to set one up about chains...I'm a FO so I need them and I hate it when a random starts spamming the new twin saber pa at 1 or 2 chain..... >>;

Kenesu
Sep 19, 2010, 02:24 PM
haven't set mine yet because i just now got online with the game but i'll be coming up with some clever ones later on....

Randomness
Sep 19, 2010, 02:53 PM
I need to set one up about chains...I'm a FO so I need them and I hate it when a random starts spamming the new twin saber pa at 1 or 2 chain..... >>;

They should at least use the full attack combo, even for regular grunt enemies. 5 chain is way better. (Of course, by that time it should be like 10-12, at which point Blade Destruction ought to be a kill)

Gokudera
Sep 19, 2010, 04:10 PM
"No revives, sorry"
( i usually buy the 100k blessing btw.. im a generous man >:O)
"Hey! Wrong way!"
thats about all I use, I usually talk on the phone wiht my friend while were playing. im to lazy to use that headset i bought months ago, and never used for more then headphones.