PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Looking for a buffing party

Taws
Sep 20, 2010, 12:16 AM
Just what the topic says. I became an Acrotecher recently and I need to grind up my buffs. All of them. We're talking level 1 to 41 for each, so I'll be at this for awhile.

Anyone interested in grinding up their buffs is welcome to join. Send me a message expressing your interest and I'll arrange a time for all of us to meet up. My gamertag is: SECOND SERAPH

Non-techers may come as well, IF they can refrain from finishing the run and ruining it for everyone else. More people = more better. Glad to have you if you want to hang out and watch the magic happen... over and over again.

SolomonGrundy
Sep 20, 2010, 12:31 PM
I'm also interested in tech leveling - what mission? -> how about Mad creatures, universe 1? I'll set up a party called "buff party" I'm usually on 7PM eastern standard time.

Taws
Sep 21, 2010, 02:52 PM
Sorry it took me a day to get back to you. Had some schoolwork to do.

Any mission with a recharge cube in it works fine. I was just going to use the one at the end of White Beast. It's a heavy traffic mission so there's a decent chance of picking up some more techers. Mad Creatures is fine too, though.

Right now it looks like it's just me, you, and two friends of mine (who aren't techers, but are willing to afk while we buff them.)

Hopefully I'll see you on there.