PDA

View Full Version : sega employee at work(forum roleplay adventure)

zonron
Sep 20, 2010, 07:35 AM
hello i just started working for Sega. my first assignment is to investigate a mysterious outbreak in this forum. for an unknown reason they gave me no details and handed me a small handgun +3, a scape doll, and a mag. I'm wearing the standard sega armor used for recon. they gave me no instructions on how i should investigate this forum, so i decided to go with a direct approach. my first investigation might just be my last. who can i trust? what dangers are around every thread?

I start off this investigation by talking to a forum member who remains anonymous at this time. this anon seems to be a little frightened about the air vents around the forum. he claims he could hear strange noises around them but doesn't want to investigate because of a flue he has. he seemed like an ok guy, but his story does seem odd...

should i take this as my first lead? TYPE: AIRMAN
should i keep looking for another source? TYPE: BUBBLEGUM

"next segment is on sept. 22"

FOkyasuta
Sep 20, 2010, 07:20 PM
Here I'll Help.

HUcast Has Joined The Party!

First Things First. DONT EVER STEP INTO FKL.

Mimo
Sep 20, 2010, 11:17 PM
BUBBLEGUM

He be lien! :D

FOkyasuta
Sep 20, 2010, 11:20 PM
^Now You Post In The Fan Works Thread...

zonron
Sep 21, 2010, 09:05 AM
alright one vote for bubblegum!
ok fkl is not to be trusted.

wow so not alot of trust in these forums eh? (writes down notes)

xmoonprismpowerx
Sep 21, 2010, 10:36 AM
AIRMAN :)

zonron
Sep 21, 2010, 08:30 PM
1 to 1!

o noes i need a tie breaker. >.<

i think 8 am-ish my time tomorrow I'll have the update up.

if no path has winning votes the even's and odds will decide(dice roll)
first = evens odd = second

i have a script ready in either event.

airman leads to humor and bubblegum leads to a odd conversation.(if it helps any)

beatrixkiddo
Sep 21, 2010, 08:54 PM
Sega employees work?

(OOC: Excuse my character's rudeness!)

FOkyasuta
Sep 21, 2010, 08:56 PM
Airman.

zonron
Sep 21, 2010, 09:24 PM
Sega employees work?

(OOC: Excuse my character's rudeness!)

I'll be using this statement as your characters tone in the story if you get used.

they tell me I'm working at a fine establishment. the test to be an employee was to see how long we could stare at a screen-saver. evidently they said i was on the road to success.

also

AIRMAN 2
BUBBLEGUM 1

FOkyasuta
Sep 21, 2010, 09:34 PM
Is Airman Gonna Be Like This Funny?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Xp0iSLsFk&feature=related

Or Worse?

zonron
Sep 21, 2010, 09:48 PM
not really sure how to rate that video as funny. but then again i never thought parrots are funny. ninjas are better then pirates, at least they don't steal my paycheck. >.>(jk jk)

you'll have to wait and see for tomorrow.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 22, 2010, 05:10 AM
I'll be using this statement as your characters tone in the story if you get used.

I would advise, even as SEGA employee doing what they do, to ask beatrix or anyone else if they want to be used, before being as such. Consent clause, other things, example: "Do you really want to play this - SEGA - GAME? Sure? Positive?"

I'm not participating until possible

BUBBLEMAN

Until then, emo time Bubble Man, aww man. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK4q30e9N9s

zonron
Sep 22, 2010, 01:17 PM
meh i decided against this who thing, there is no real gain from posting fan ficts here. pluss i could be using this time i was going to use on this to make 3d models. more models means better profile meaning less work later for future animation projects.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 22, 2010, 08:28 PM
Oh dang.

Well there's a bunch of other Roleplay topics around this place to jump in and out at anytime.

Fancy making anything PStar related?