PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Auto Words

Sio
Sep 20, 2010, 09:30 AM
Sorry my searching has gotten me nowhere on this one but I'm wondering if its possible to set up some auto word commands as a shout or whisper. (Even quick text)

In psu placing @s or @c would make whatever you said after do the shout or whisper, it doesn't work for me on PSP2. Thanks to any responses!

Oh and yes I do know you can press triangle while entering text in the normal chat box to change the chat bubble to a shout or whisper. Id like to do that but to a saved auto word and quick texts if possible.

OriginalB
Sep 20, 2010, 09:33 AM
you can do the same thing whenever you're editing them (I think, it's either triangle or square. Haven't done it in a while).

Sio
Sep 20, 2010, 09:38 AM
When I do that in the auto words section when I open them up the option to press triangle to swap the chat bubbles isn't there. I only have the triangle button use when Im activily typing something new, not a quick text. It's hard for me to explain sorry.

Amherst_Wind
Sep 20, 2010, 09:54 AM
I believe you simply press Triangle on the autoword screen, before you open them to enter text, the bubble is there, you should see it change.

Sio
Sep 20, 2010, 10:33 AM
Pressing select twice will open up the normal chat box where you type something activily new. This is where I can use the triangle option, I see the bubble change in it yes.

Now for what Id like to figure out Ill try to explain by method.

1. I press start to open my menu options.

2. I go to the community menu tab and select it.

3. I go to the quick text option and select it. From this point triangle does nothing to the little chat bubble on the left beside the number 1. Selecting 1 with X will bring up the menu for you to type what you want in it to save BUT the triangle option isn't there anymore. Pressing triangle with this chat menu open isn't changing anything.

I just know their has to be a macro or somthing to get it to work, I've seen a player with the auto text shouting. Thanks again to any responses.

OriginalB
Sep 20, 2010, 10:42 AM
It's not a macro. Like I said instead of pressing triangle try square before you open it up to enter the text.

Sio
Sep 20, 2010, 10:46 AM
Oh yes it's the square button on step 3. Face palm* Thanks a bunch!

OriginalB
Sep 20, 2010, 11:06 AM
sure thing