-Black people
-White people
-Gangsters - stay tuned for who is who
-Talking too much
-Unintentional "trollin" via yappin, can't stop verbal: diarrhea of the mouth
-STFU, Fool!
-In ya face

-

"So, which one of ya'll which person uh wants to be -- Who's the leader of the group?"

(We don't have to have leaders.)

-Heh, you afraid of standing up and talking? Its not that big a deal, man.

"Well, I just don't wanna talk. I'm just saying who is going to be the leader; You then man?"

-

As the appointed by him- leader I had a couple ideas, took a buncha notes on the movie - Run LOLA Run, pretty good - where nobody else did, to talk about different things, conversation starters, ask everyone, they get their turn and say then. Try to gather it up to say our piece as a group, main ideas and things. By my turn, using the binder and a pen quickly showing the "rule of thirds" everyone knew.

We went on to something else. Guy wants me to draw it up again. 2 discussions down the line when throwing it in with the other things noticed as film-making tech-nqs.

-It was the thing about 2 weeks ago we talked about, for the other movie, how to place people with leading or headroom. You were here right?

"Yeah, I was here, just show me again."

Gotta do it again like a teachers aide. Because he didn't read his stuff, book or online. Or took notes.

-

"So did you guys bring the questions, so we can do them right now?"

-Well you get them online and do the work to turn in for next week, why would we bring it?

(No homework help during class, do your own work @ home)

-

1st group teach calls on. Guy about this other guy in our group's age. Trying his best to get the point across in his perspective. Teach says, that's a good example of "Narrative Design" or something, "but did you guys have ideas on the transitions which are so on--."

-"Oh. Okay then. We may not have done exactly that, but from what you said."

"HAH! PSSHHH. This dude..."

-Hey, is that guy your friend or something? Why you laughing at em?

"No but like, what. I can't do what I'm doing here, smiling about it?"

-Chill out man, you're interrupting and I can't hear him right now.

"Nah man I was just just smiling and -- blah blah -- why don't you calm down - what is he your friend -- blah blah"

-Whatever you're saying is not important. -Time to stop even trying, turn chair towards other group. Let em continue if he just hears one word and tries to turn it around and postulate bullshit on and on. Not looking anyone in the eye, got caught being a douche because he can't keep it to himself, when he'd be more likely to get stuck not knowing the terms, what to say, or public speaking.[/spoiler-box]

"Smiling ain't interruptin.."

[spoiler-box]Guy from other group, heard his credo before about, "no stupid questions - rather sound funny by asking questions, than end up with an F, scared to speak up - ask for help if I don't understand - other people might have the same question so its not just for me, even."

Wasn't that far into the same thing, but a better grown up attitude than this dude being a BRO thinking its cool to laugh at something minuscule, like, an "Oh. Okay." Ignoring the part that he continued in the other subject just fine.

[spoiler]muthafucka still 12 years old, you look like 32 BRO[/spoiler-box]

* HEY, YOU WANT TO SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I PUT MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS*

Long pause.

"...You're going to put your foot up my ass?" not decisive or confrontational, but scared now.

Pause again.

"Man this class. :(

...got some gangstas."

-

Our group didn't get to say anything where I could have talked about the other things dude wouldn't know WTF is going on. And his part of the group discussion, just asking about what happened in the movie, if that happened or what, because its a movie. Yeah... Played it off easy, that's your opinion on it, interpretation - not WRONG (Yeah, by far wrong, puddle deep convo, BRO. You not doing what we are supposed to do or teach subject given to our group - editing Classical techniques)

* Timid white girl, whom said the "STFU!" always has better ideas on the movie to talk about too, regular conversation skills. Thanked her later for sticking up for the group, I ain't got the patience today, kinda tired from no sleep and thus end up hearing everything rather than being able to block things out.

His words:

(She's a)

Gangsta.

(I'm bancho gangsta sometimes. :x)

Tessu
Sep 21, 2010, 11:05 PM
Definitely gangsta, Haya.

That kinda stuff happens to me allllllll the time. But especially in religion, chemistry, history, math, English, French and band.
Oh wait, that's every class.

It's always hard when I'm around people who are being disrespectful, whether we're friends or not. If I'm good friends with the person, then I don't want to put them off or upset them or something by saying "Hey, be quiet, it's not time to talk". If I'm not good friends with the person, then I don't want to give off the impression that I dislike them/am a very straitlaced and SUPER SERIOUS ALL THE TIME person, because I know they'll take it to one extreme or the other because they're teenagers and always looking for something to harp on.

Kudos to you for telling him like it is, I usually can't do that. I'll just ignore them/respond in a way that shortens the conversation/nod politely but don't encourage.

Sometimes I'll end up in a randomly assigned group where everyone is friends with everyone else except me, and they're all the selfish and carefree type of teenage people so they just talk and talk and talk and don't really get anything done. Then I try to say, "Hey, we should finish this before we all start talking" and they all look at me like I'm trespassing. I'm not a super confrontational kind of person, so that kind of unanimous glare from 5 people tends to make me a bit quiet.

Of course, there are situations where I think upsetting people < doing the right thing, such as when I hear people saying very nasty things about someone else who doesn't really deserve it. E.g. we're in English and 3-4 of us are supposed to be analyzing a novel, and then it goes to "Hey did you hear about how Georgejim was giving a speech and then got really nervous and had to stop? HAHAHA HES SO STUPID LOL" and then I'll say "It's not nice to gossip" and then everyone will go ">_>" (mothafuckas, 12 years old) but it doesn't bother me.

At any rate, I was hoping I would encounter fewer of THOSE KINDS OF PEOPLE that you were just ranting about in college and in my later years.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 21, 2010, 11:20 PM
Stupids trying to one up other stupids, but they're even doing it wrong. Several times over.

Person isn't stupid.
They're, instead showing their stupid.
Stupid is - isn't just as stupid does - but keeps going and going and going. Stupid :train: no brakes!! LOOK OUT!!

Facebook generation don't help the matter much. Careful there.

Of course, there are situations where I think upsetting people < doing the right thing, such as when I hear people saying very nasty things about someone else who doesn't really deserve it. E.g. we're in English and 3-4 of us are supposed to be analyzing a novel, and then it goes to "Hey did you hear about how Georgejim was giving a speech and then got really nervous and had to stop? HAHAHA HES SO STUPID LOL" and then I'll say "It's not nice to gossip" and then everyone will go ">_>" (mothafuckas, 12 years old) but it doesn't bother me.

Next time:

-This ain't facebook.
-How about you wait until you get home to "facebook" (ugh verbed? they would understand it as such) that?

Bravery meter up:

-Not doing our work is a lot more stupid!

Substitute in "exponentially" or others to stupid them stupids into a brain fry, failure counter: "but what I... I'll get you later (on facebook like a wimp!)!"

Add a stare down :x to make them cower back in "who's right."

Wonder how they get into not even the later classes around ya, AP, but just higher grade at all you know?

Yeah,
College can be High School with ashtrays.

Bitches don't know. Nothin' bout nothin'.
Not trying, don't want to? Don't have to BROs, don't waste other people's time - and maybe your own money.

Definitely gangsta, Haya.

She was.
Went back to edit, clarifying that part, and some other stuff in rush to post it.