PDA

View Full Version : PSU 360 version

Technical BS
Sep 23, 2010, 11:15 PM
I've been thinking about picking the 360 version of PSU, but I can't decide if it'll be worth it, specifically if there are people still playing this game online. If there's a decent amount of people who still play, I wouldn't mind picking this sucker up.

Can anybody clue me in and if it'll be a worthwhile purchase? And I beat the game some time ago, but I never played the online portion of the game. Just feel like playing some good ol' Phantasy Star Online.. I mean Universe.

darkante
Sep 23, 2010, 11:23 PM
There are people playing, but the updates are bad.

My advice would be to get Phantasy Star Portable 2 for the PSP, and just stick with that.
Since itīs better in everyway.

Powder Keg
Sep 23, 2010, 11:30 PM
There are plenty of things to do online for a new player that would keep you busy for a long time. The update process is pretty random though, there is no set schedule and there could be long periods without an update with no real notice or warning until a few days prior to maintenance periods (fridays)

The population has been pretty good since I moved to 360. Things are rather slow at the moment, but during really busy times you will see almost 2 universes full. There are plenty of people to team up with and the here and the official forums is a good place to start with meeting new people.

Vintasticvin
Sep 24, 2010, 11:09 AM
Cool and I was just fixing to make the same topic since I'll be investing in a 360 and possibly getting this game for just wanting to make sure how the commute and things are.