PDA

View Full Version : Female Newman Names..

Smokey's Princess
Sep 25, 2010, 06:42 AM
Hey can someone helps me find a good female newman name right now my lvls 40 Male newmans name is Te Amo<3 but honestly I was bored when I made the male newman and I had made it with my ex so I want a female newman now and yes I am a girl..trust me peoples asked why I made a male and like. I siad boredom anyways please I need a name so any suggestions by the way if size matters in anyway my characters going to be average height. :):-?^^;:D8-):-?;-)

Sinue_v2
Sep 25, 2010, 08:22 AM
I've been rather fond of the word "Perestroika" (перестройка) lately. I think it would make a good name for a more combat oriented "tough chick" Numan or Beast female, as it has an exotic, intriguing, and dangerous tone to it's pronunciation. I'll probably use it myself in PSO2.

BIG OLAF
Sep 25, 2010, 09:43 AM
Well, if it's for a Newman, I suggest something Japanese (or Asian-sounding), considering they're from Neudaiz, the "mock Japan" of PSU. I mean, I certainly didn't follow this rule when I made Chrissie, but when all else fails, try it.

Smokey's Princess
Sep 25, 2010, 09:57 AM
Thanks! :)

TheAstarion
Sep 25, 2010, 02:46 PM
Any fantasy sounding name works too. They're Space Elves, as well as being from Space Japan.

Thing with fantasy names is that you can pick a couple of sounds and stick them together and it'll sound alright. Zarrae. Essiin. Valamei. Kerista. Imlis. I'm just pulling things like this out of my ass, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Rian Sindral is one of my characters, named like this. She grew on me, and I ended up keeping her.

Looking up, Imlis Valamei seems to be a decent name for either gender. Stuff like this sticks with you though.