PDA

View Full Version : FalleN is back...with PSO GC!

Fallen-Angel
Mar 9, 2003, 01:36 PM
Well, i have returned to PSOW...hey everyone, is there anyone here who remembers me? anyway hi to all.

I got PSO yesterday [EU Version] and i am currently level 16, FOmar, black costume, white hair [theres probably alot of them around..oh well] and ive completed up to the mines on EP1 and ive done VR Temple [which i must say is my FAVOURITE are so far!!] I dont have a modem...not enough cash, but i will soon and i hope to meet all the old members, if they are still here [the ones who hang around Miranda 7 on DC until cheats overrun it], on PSO GC!!!

ginko990
Mar 9, 2003, 02:03 PM
hey dont know you, but hope to see you online soon. ^_^

+1 post

Auracom
Mar 9, 2003, 02:40 PM
Wait untill you get to seabed, thats a sweetass level. Welcome back! I started a HUnewearl yesterday, and I'm on hard Mines lvl 29 or so. Gonna go play some more, hope to see you online; when i get online lol.

Raven5_1
Mar 9, 2003, 02:47 PM
do you know:
mushra oc
austin oc
booker t oc
soundwave
ebon blade
raven5_1
storm
nightbird
cyclops
havok
scourge

cause i think me and my bro's have played with you before

EKB
Mar 9, 2003, 03:15 PM
welcome Back Fallen good to hear from you again.

Fallen-Angel
Mar 10, 2003, 10:42 AM
Thanks alot all of you. ^_^

And no i havent played with any of them, there are loads of "Fallen-Angel"s everywhere.

Elentari
Mar 10, 2003, 03:54 PM
At first when i read this post i thought it was one of my friends from DC. But then i realized the fallen angel i know already had pso for gc and he doesnt live in england...i just havent talked to him in awhile lol..http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

ABDUR101
Mar 10, 2003, 05:46 PM
Hi! Welcome back to PSOW. Please read the new Forum Rules. I'll move this to the correct forum, which is The Lounge. Take care and have fun!

*moves*