PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU JP PC/PS2 - Longterm schedule for Oct. 2010 - March 2011

EspioKaos
Sep 29, 2010, 08:17 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=1239

Missions
New GAMs
* The Black Nest/R (third stage GAM) - A brand new simulator has been created based on the latest research from Rykros. Make your way through the countless death traps without giving in to the violent dark energy!
* Lightning Beasts/R - We've completed our latest simulation based on the outbreak of vicious creatures in Old Rozenom City. Break through the creatures to eliminate the threat!

New free missions
* Each new GBR will feature brand new free missions.

Re-released event missions
* Popular missions from past events will be re-released over time.

Mission adjustments
* Over time, even more ver.1 missions will be upgraded to AOTI standards.

New S3 missions
* Over time, more missions will have difficulty S3 added to them.

New items
* Numerous new weapons will be added over time. The four displayed here seem to be completely new and unique to the game.

System adjustments
* New GAS customizations will be released.
* New titles will be released.
* Certain photon art balances will be made.

Miscellaneous plans
Events
* This year marks PSO's 10th anniversary, so a special event called Ragol Memorial Festa will be held in PSU to celebrate the occasion.
* GUARDIANS Chronicle 2nd will feature even more popular event missions from the past in a new light!

GUARDIANS Boost Road
* GBR14: Parum Drop Boost 4th
* GBR15: G. Colony Drop Boost 3rd

Seasonal lobbies
* Normal seasonal lobbies can be expected, including Halloween and winter lobbies.

--

All of this is subject to change, of course. New missions or adjustments may be added to the list over time.

Ryno
Sep 29, 2010, 08:25 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=1239

Miscellaneous plans
Events
* This year marks PSO's 10th anniversary, so a special event will be held in PSU to celebrate the occasion.

--

All of this is subject to change, of course. New missions or adjustments may be added to the list over time.

that means i should really quit PSU since i see the topic long term sched. and the 10th anni. even though i havent been playing for like a week due to studying studying in college

MillyB
Sep 29, 2010, 09:43 AM
Woot! Alot of great stuffs in the future!

Crysteon
Sep 29, 2010, 09:48 AM
that means i should really quit PSU since i see the topic long term sched. and the 10th anni. even though i havent been playing for like a week due to studying studying in college

Lol, I've been feeling the same way about this. The roughest season of the semester is coming for me, and Sega always has that timing to release event on that period D:

So...what? Another Guardians Chronicle full of drama for another uber rod and dagger (that I will end up trading for a saber that now drops like candy)?

SolomonGrundy
Sep 29, 2010, 11:41 AM
blah. and these updates will make it to the US...never.

BIG OLAF
Sep 29, 2010, 12:23 PM

Considering PSU has 1 - 1.5 years of life left (maximum), I'm going to agree.

Oh well. Like Principal Colin Tyrell once said: "We must work...towards the future."

MillyB
Sep 29, 2010, 01:10 PM
Considering PSU has 1 - 1.5 years of life left (maximum), I'm going to agree.

Oh well. Like Principal Colin Tyrell once said: "We must work...towards the future."
Try 2years + seeing as we probably won't see PSO2 till then.

MillyB
Sep 29, 2010, 01:11 PM
PSU=Phantasy Star Universe

Shou
Sep 29, 2010, 02:17 PM
I was hoping for a large update somewhere in the next 6 months. I may cancel my sub for a little while.

Proto07
Sep 29, 2010, 03:52 PM
Does 10 year anniversary event mean another MAG? :D

Crysteon
Sep 29, 2010, 04:08 PM
Does 10 year anniversary event mean another MAG? :D

MAG++? NOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE, NO!!!

pikachief
Sep 29, 2010, 05:59 PM
omg no MAG2! :D lol its like MAG but with Falz's second form added! XD lol

and yea since college started i've hardly had any PSU tiem D:

Aeris
Sep 29, 2010, 06:01 PM
Thats one good planned schedule that i play on the JP servers along with some friends now.

str898mustang
Sep 29, 2010, 08:26 PM
no level cap increase?

Pirrip
Sep 29, 2010, 08:36 PM
Whoa... does a schedule this far in advance mean that PSU will not be active for very much longer? I mean, I guess with the new PSO2 coming out in 2011...

Powder Keg
Sep 29, 2010, 08:39 PM
no level cap increase?

I noticed this as well. Quite bothersome.

unicorn
Sep 29, 2010, 08:57 PM
for some reason I think PSU's cap is going to be 180.

If it was raised to 200, then anyone who was close to 180 would probably be pissed if they had to lvl even more to get decent AEXP.

And everything would be even easier than now (which is sad, since its easy to solo most S3 missions as is).

---

Maybe PSO ep2 stages?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Sep 29, 2010, 09:44 PM
Maybe once PSP2I release, they'll start adding Infinity difficulty to existing missions, so they can squeeze even more "content" out of the game.

Whoa... does a schedule this far in advance mean that PSU will not be active for very much longer?No, the Japanese server has always had schedules like this.

XbikXBd
Sep 29, 2010, 09:53 PM
Awesome cant wait for new /R and most updates

unicorn
Sep 29, 2010, 10:07 PM
No, the Japanese server has always had schedules like this.

Which I always found really unorganized of US servers, since they dont have a real schedule. They just update whenever they feel like it, with no real goals.

I love how JP servers actually has a game plan for a couple months, and a basic idea of what they want to release. Although its sometimes vague, they usually end up giving a little bit more than whats stated in the hypothetical schedule.

DragonForce
Sep 30, 2010, 07:58 AM
Ha, that laser cannon in that pic looks like it has the same shot as the ADC.

HyperShot-X-
Sep 30, 2010, 10:14 AM
no level cap increase?
I wonder how long it's been since the last one.. also it makes me wonder roughly how much AP is needed to max out GAS on one class..?

MillyB
Sep 30, 2010, 10:20 AM
also it makes me wonder roughly how much AP is needed to max out GAS on one class..?

Is this a serious question?

WHlTEKNIGHT
Sep 30, 2010, 11:46 AM
Maybe once PSP2I release, they'll start adding Infinity difficulty to existing missions, so they can squeeze even more "un-earned money" out of the game.

No, the Japanese server has always had schedules like this.

fixed :)

Red*
Sep 30, 2010, 11:50 AM
its different from class to class.
edit: and what you want. i need atm for my MF around 233AP to cap

Crysteon
Sep 30, 2010, 12:10 PM
its different from class to class.
edit: and what you want. i need atm for my MF around 233AP to cap

I blame the Limit Breaks, lol. Like Red says, it really depends on what classes you play or how you're gonna use your AP slots. I have used around 554 AP so far on my Human (I have FM, AF and GM capped, and most of AT). I cant imagine the pain of being MF as human, lolol (thank god I dont have plans on doing that in a short term).

HyperShot-X-
Sep 30, 2010, 01:22 PM
I plan on capping AF, GT, and PT on my human, MF on my newman, FM/GM on my cast, and WT on my beast if I ever get around to that, I might need over 1000AP across all 4 of my chars.. that'd be a long time til I worry about next lvl cap increase even for 360 server 2 years later LoL

Leilla-chan
Nov 10, 2010, 01:31 AM
Miscellaneous plans
Events
* This year marks PSO's 10th anniversary, so a special event will be held in PSU to celebrate the occasion.

GUARDIANS Boost Road
* GBR14: Parum Drop Boost 4th
* GBR15: G. Colony Drop Boost 3rd

Ahh that means on JP: GBR parum, Chronicle Event,Boosted weeks,GBR Colony And PSO 10th Ann. EVent?xD Hope it comes like this hehe
Maybe the PSO 10th Anniversary event is with the psPo2 ppl again ;D

TenebriS
Nov 10, 2010, 07:05 AM
Ahh that means on JP: GBR parum, Chronicle Event,Boosted weeks,GBR Colony And PSO 10th Ann. EVent?xD Hope it comes like this hehe
Maybe the PSO 10th Anniversary event is with the psPo2 ppl again ;D

Nope, its m,ore like GBR Parum, PSO 10th anniversary Event, event rewards, GBR, any event

Leilla-chan
Nov 10, 2010, 08:12 AM
ahh yeah th event rewards, well either way it is just cool we get so many updates in such a short time^^

str898mustang
Nov 10, 2010, 09:51 AM
ahh yeah th event rewards, well either way it is just cool we get so many updates in such a short time^^

amen to that!

Leilla-chan
Nov 12, 2010, 04:44 AM
amen to that!

hehe yeah ;D Imo Psu on Jp Server is like a different game than on US.

TwistedDragon
Dec 9, 2010, 11:11 PM
hehe yeah ;D Imo Psu on Jp Server is like a different game than on US.

Ya especially considering I use a Keyboard instead of a controller and different characters.

EspioKaos
Dec 16, 2010, 10:27 AM
ST updated the schedule on their site today, so I've added the new items to the first post.

* Lightning Beasts/R will be the next GAM to come out.
* The PSO 10th anniversary event will be called Ragol Memorial Festa.
* GUARDIANS Chronicle 2nd was announced, so expect more older event missions to return for a bit. This will probably end up being in February or March.

Leilla-chan
Dec 16, 2010, 12:19 PM
ST updated the schedule on their site today, so I've added the new items to the first post.

* Lightning Beasts/R will be the next GAM to come out.
* The PSO 10th anniversary event will be called Ragol Memorial Festa.
* GUARDIANS Chronicle 2nd was announced, so expect more older event missions to return for a bit. This will probably end up being in February or March.

Thanks for updating! :)
Hmm Lightning Beasts/R, sounds like fun to me ;D I hope we get Roar of Flames in the second Chronicle Event. I liked the Exp in STD and that was only S2 ;D The Svaltus could hit the 10k mark ;D