PDA

View Full Version : online weddings?

durrrdahdurrr
Sep 29, 2010, 11:20 PM
lol okay. so a friend told me that, if you decide to get married online on psu.. someone will actually come and be the person to make it legit. im wondering if this is true? doesnt sound true, but maybe? IDK.

Smokey's Princess
Sep 30, 2010, 06:41 AM
Hey if you know a GM they'll be your priest I went to an exclusive one and they got presents from the GM..lol :)

Mike
Sep 30, 2010, 07:58 AM
Legit as how? As you are bound as husband and wife under the law? Because that's about as legit as it gets.

Dragwind
Sep 30, 2010, 06:17 PM
As far as I know, there's isn't some mysteriously official PSU marriage minister.

Ethateral
Oct 1, 2010, 12:25 AM
This isn't Ragnarok Online, where you can heal MP and HP to your partner, nor teleport them to you. NOR adopt children.

XbikXBd
Oct 1, 2010, 12:35 AM
As far as I know, there's isn't some mysteriously official PSU marriage minister.

Sadly i really hate to say this seeing as i am agence this marriage seeing as He is 34 and she is 16 ewww

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrDO8X9_IrU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrDO8X9_IrU

Akumamaru
Oct 1, 2010, 12:59 AM
i am agence this marriage seeing as He is 34 and she is 16 ewww

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k275/randomfatguy/1285784793012.jpg?t=1285912669
and people are ok with this?

Ishia
Oct 1, 2010, 05:08 AM
Are you two examples of people who can't defer the virtual world from reality? Its a GAME. Its not as if they got married in the real world. I -- just cannot stop facepalming.

Smokey's Princess
Oct 1, 2010, 06:00 AM
I went to that wedding! xD!

DragonForce
Oct 1, 2010, 06:35 AM
LOL @ 36 & 16!!! xD

I think itz kinda creepy how all those people are congratulating them and encouraging this type of behavior.

FarenKar
Oct 1, 2010, 07:33 AM
There are places online you can be a legally ordained minister for like, a $5 donation. I did that, so legally, I can marry people, though I've no idea how to really do it... XD

As per the online wedding, yes, it's a game. Too many people are letting themselves get caught up in the internet and mixing it with real life. The people that understand that boundary, sure, they can do whatever they want online; it's not real life, as much as some would like it to be.

durrrdahdurrr
Oct 13, 2010, 07:40 AM
well actually to the smart ass, about it being different. just because you cant see someone face to face, does not mean there isnt any emotion there. its just plain stubborn to limit yourself to what you see.

MillyB
Oct 13, 2010, 08:58 AM
lawl this thread is to epic for me

bupjo
Oct 13, 2010, 07:46 PM
damn shame i to have to say REAL LIFE when mentioning my wife in the virtual world. i remember i was helping a new player (back when i played PSU), i told him my wife plays PSU as well, and he asked me if she was an online wife or real human wife...and i honestly had no idea people had online marriages. so i'm like "of course a real human being! isn't that the best kind?" sorry, don't get the online marriage thing...i mean with all the actual people walking around on the planet and what-not. i find technology to be incredible, but it has created a society that seems to deprive itself of real human contact and has also created @$$holes. i mean people say things that would never say to a person in person, seeing people texting with someone right next to them is just retarded...i don't want to blame technology for our dysfunction, i mean people should know to never drive when texting or even talk on the cell phones for that matter, just use common sense.
to each their own. i just find online marriages strange.

appliedphysics
Oct 14, 2010, 12:31 AM
Online marriages are a joke.
16 n 36 that's just plain creepy.
I just think that if u want to have an online relationship you should at least meet the other person in real life. One of my close friends had several online girlfriends, but 3 years ago he moved in with his #1 n they have been happy ever since.

Delete
Oct 14, 2010, 06:09 AM
Sadly i really hate to say this seeing as i am agence this marriage seeing as He is 34 and she is 16 ewww
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrDO8X9_IrU

Oooooo God, this makes me feel like a noob for playing da game now :/

I guess I'm shocked that people can actually be serious enough to do stuff like this. What happens when your "WIFE" finds you partying up with another women? Does that mean you need to get a "PSU DIVORCE?" >_>

well actually to the smart ass, about it being different. just because you cant see someone face to face, does not mean there isnt any emotion there. its just plain stubborn to limit yourself to what you see.

This is slightly true even if I would love nothing more to disagree. Rather if it's emotions or Hormones though (as in hearing a girls voice on your mic) is another story.

FOkyasuta
Oct 14, 2010, 08:03 AM
Weddings? I Go With The Flow! Then I Get Outta Hand Shoutn And Doin Stuff.

xmoonprismpowerx
Oct 14, 2010, 08:14 AM
Hey guys. Remember. The internet, ESPECIALLY PSU, is srs business.

FOkyasuta
Oct 14, 2010, 05:02 PM
Hey guys. Remember. The internet, ESPECIALLY PSU, is srs business.

My A**. Its SEGAC's Fault.

Yuki Asakurai
Oct 17, 2010, 03:45 PM
I had a psu wedding once >.> im 18 and he was 16,right on halloween night im having another one with my bf thats 24.XD

Ethateral
Oct 17, 2010, 08:52 PM
I had one with my real life boyfriend, for lulz. Does this count? (I do wish we had special abilities like in Ragnarok Online when you marry someone) :P

xmoonprismpowerx
Oct 17, 2010, 10:08 PM
I got my bf from psu (we live together now), but I've never done/nor would ever ask/nor would he ever let me have a psu wedding. You get privileges for getting married on Ragnarok? Amazing o.o