PDA

View Full Version : PSU (?) Going from Demo to Real Game.

null_ghoul
Sep 30, 2010, 09:52 AM
(We're on xbox360.)
A friend and I have put a good amount of time into the demo and are looking forward to starting up the whole Guardian's License pay-to-play.
My question is when we start playing the "real" game online can we bring over our current characters or will we have to start over again.
I've only made it to lv. 9, but he's made it to lv. 33. x_x

TRIBAL ARTS
Sep 30, 2010, 10:06 AM
No you cant bring your demo characters but with the expansion you and your friend should level up faster than on the demo.

MillyB
Sep 30, 2010, 10:07 AM
To answer your question yes you have to start all over but.. it is 100x easier to get what you acquired on the demo on the real game. Ill send you my GT just msg me when you are on the full game and I will give you and your freind some free stuff.

XbikXBd
Sep 30, 2010, 01:11 PM
(We're on xbox360.)
A friend and I have put a good amount of time into the demo and are looking forward to starting up the whole Guardian's License pay-to-play.
My question is when we start playing the "real" game online can we bring over our current characters or will we have to start over again.
I've only made it to lv. 9, but he's made it to lv. 33. x_x

Yah many people have said u need to restart but it is super easy to get to 33 in like a hour if in a good party
btw add me i cna help run missions to help with MP and or EXP gt FullMetalBd

Dragwind
Sep 30, 2010, 06:15 PM
As others have said, you can't transfer your character but you'll catch up really fast, and it will be easier + more fun with more stuff to do and explore.