Oct 2, 2010, 09:31 AM
Whut.

XbikXBd
Oct 2, 2010, 12:18 PM
here
http://psupedia.info/Weapon_grinding

Paranormal
Oct 2, 2010, 12:27 PM
Those never work! i mean from player xp.

Ishia
Oct 2, 2010, 12:35 PM
Those never work! i mean from player xp.

Whut.

Make sense.

HienkyakuX
Oct 2, 2010, 03:29 PM
Wait till all planets align on 2012 and you won't miss a grind even with +1

XbikXBd
Oct 2, 2010, 03:44 PM
Make sense.

Wait till all planets align on 2012 and you won't miss a grind even with +1

This...........

Powder Keg
Oct 2, 2010, 04:47 PM
The chart provided in the second post is the only thing you can go off of. There are no other factors in weapon grinding (aside from your character's luck that day) unless there is an event boost. There is a chart somewhere with the exact %'s with and without the boost, I can try to locate them.

Edit: here's the chart without any boosts, assuming you have 3* luck (you should never grind without 3* luck)

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/963/psugrindchart3luck.gif

Paranormal
Oct 2, 2010, 04:50 PM
Share below ways that easier than others to lv up bots(:

Powder Keg
Oct 2, 2010, 04:55 PM
Do you mean B stat, or just leveling up their parameters?

For B stat, you take them on quick C rank runs and S rank the mission. (I like to do unsafe passage or system defense.

For leveling up parameters:

Striking: Depends upon how much money you want to spend, but one of the cheapest ways is to purchase a 3* saber and feed it to your bots.

Range: Traps! G and EX traps work great. When Ragan's Breath and Fireworks are available in the item shops, these are even better, especially since you can carry several at a time.

Tech - Jellen/Zalure/Zodeel disks work the best, but this is the most expensive method. Otherwise, 3* wands are alright.

Armor: Kouze shoes or the female counterpart that costs the same..Valat-something boots.

You can also get the PMgrolls in the Parum west trade in station in exchange for omega acids....but this takes too long IMO.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 2, 2010, 05:19 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what "carroting" is and why the OP needs help with it.