PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Halloween Party!

Pages : [1] 2

Seth Astra
Oct 3, 2010, 11:45 PM
OOC: Yup, it's a successor to PSSV. All the random awesomeness that was there, will be here. I wanted to use my PSP2 chars for this, but I still need to work on a bit of character development, so I'll use the same Seth and Cecina from PSSV. This runs by the same rules as PSSV: if the char's from a Phantasy Star game, you can use them.

Between dimensions, there lies an island. This island can be entered from many dimensions at once. Its purpose seems to be to bring people together, and it does that quite well. One side of the island, filled with a beach and a large forest, was the site of a party earlier that year. Now, it's mid-autumn, and our focus goes to the city on the other side of the island, late at night one October 31st...
Everyone in the city, civilian, hunter, guardian, and all the rest, was running in terror. They shoved past each other, desperately trying to get away. Some were screaming about demons, some screaming at others to run, some simply screaming in fear. Through the city marched three of the most feared creatures in the multiverse: Humilias, Mother Trinity, and Dark Falz (The version from PSSV)...

But they were a lot shorter than normal... Humilias was a little over 6 feet tall, Mother Trinity a little over five feet tall, and Dark Falz somewhere in between, and moving quite awkwardly.

Stopping, Humilias said to Mother Trinity, "I think we're lost."
Taking off her head... It was only a costume! Underneath, there was a pink haired newman girl, her bright smile replaced by a look of annoyance, "I told you we should have brought the flier with us."
Taking off his helmet, 'Humilias' was a male newman with longish blue-gray hair. "Eh," he said, "we'll find it. I'm more worried about how their holding up, Cecina," he said, gesturing to 'Falz'.
Cecina walked over to 'Falz' and unzipped a zipper on the back. Two mags floated out, a blue femini and a purple tyrna. "You guys okay?" she asked, to which the mags beeped happily. Smiling, she turned to the newman male and said, "See, Seth, their fine. Now let's get moving."
Looking around, Seth spotted a group of people running somewhere in a hurry and said to his sister, "I'm guessing their going there, too. Let's follow them!"
The two newmans then put on their helmets, Cecina zipped the mags back into their costume, and they ran after the poor, innocent bystanders.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 3, 2010, 11:55 PM
OOC: I am going ot make it night time, seeing as its a detail yet told.

---

The night was crisp and clear. The sky shown with verious stars and dark clowds, outlined by a bright moon, shining down on the island.

As Seth, Cecnia and their mags continued there rampage, a small white dragon, ran up behind them, its two heads looking eggerly at the group.

Seth Astra
Oct 3, 2010, 11:57 PM
OOC: I meant to add that, and edited my post to include that, and the fact that it's October 31st.

Seth Astra
Oct 4, 2010, 12:00 AM
Hearing the dragon walk up behind them, Cecina turned and walked over to it. "Aww... It's cute!" she said.
"Careful, it may be dangerous," Seth cautioned.
Cecina ignored him, walked up to it, and started petting both of the dragon's heads.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 4, 2010, 12:19 AM
The dragon seemed happy, its tail wagging. But then looked up behind the group now, as they had turned to look at him. A large shadow was gliding towards them, no wait two shadows... a smaller one far behind the first larger one.

As they got closer, Twix remembered who he had came with. The larger shadow was now under the light of the moon, and twix reconized it as Caster. The monstrous Dragon glided down and crashed with a earth thrembling thud, behind Seth and Cecina, and almost imeditly licked Cecina, happy to see her again.

Twix seemed as happy as ever too, as the smaller shadow was now in veiw. It was Neona. She had brought the two dragons to the island to enjoy the festivies earllyer that day, and had gone off to get a costume. She gilded down and around the group to land next to Twix. She had a pair of beauitfull white wings on her back. "Hiya you two. I see you have meet Twix, my new baby dragon." she said in a happy tone.

----

(here is the costume, the hair neon green)

And this is Twix and Caster
Twix (think baby chibi): http://www.pso-world.com/beastiary/psu/1/101/alterazgohg/
Caster:1220

FOkyasuta
Oct 4, 2010, 12:21 AM
~At Hu's Interplanetary Shop (A.K.A His Home In Space) Located In The Ghural System~

HUbeastarl: HUcast? Whats Halloween Again?

HU: Again? Why Again? And Dont Even Think About Touching That Outfit.

Sakura: Aw Come On! Why Hu?

HU: Wish To Be Bored?

Sakura: No...

HUbeastarl: Come On Hu! Please Tell Me!

HU:*Facepalm* Alright Thats IT! Screw Halloween! Screw Dressing Up And Most Importaintly... Screw Freaking Rappy Latans! Im Out! * Walks Into His Room And Angerly Barges His Room Shut*

HUbeastarl: What Was That?!

Sakura:*Pulling Out A Succubus Costume From The Closet* I Have No Idea...

HUbeastarl: Ohh! Nice Outfit! Heres Mines! *Takes A HUnewerl Set From The Closet* OOC: Look At This For A Better Idea:http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1272&pictureid=14930

Sakura: Same Here! Nice Set! Goes Good With The Name!

HUbeastarl: Oh Its Nothing... Just Forgot It Was In There...

Sakura: Hmm... Now Do We Go?

~They Both Walk Into Seperate Dressing Rooms And Change Into There Costumes~

HU: Who Invented Halloween? Its Just A Scam To Get Pumpkin Heads.

Sakura: Now Im Gonna Set The Teleporter To An Island Ok?

HUbeastarl: The One Hu Was Talking About?

Sakura: Yes HUbeastarl. *Teleporter Opens* Lets Go!

HUbeastarl: What About Hu?

Sakura: He Can Just Wait. And Compain. I Love Halloween!

HUbeastarl: Me To!

~They Both Step Into The Teleporter And It Warps Them In Front Of The Island On The Other Side~

Sakura: I Heard Screams!

HUbeastarl:They Started Already!?!? Come On Sakura! *Grabs Her Hand And Quiclly Runs Through The Luminated Pathway*

Sakura: Wonder What Fun There Haveing...

~They Both Reach The Vilage And See The Panic~

HUbeastarl: This Looks Fun!

Sakura: Somethings Not Right Here...

Seth Astra
Oct 4, 2010, 08:04 AM
Seth and Cecina both took off their helmets. Cecina smiled, glad to see her friend, and Seth said, "Good to see you, Neona. Havn't seen you since summer." Meanwhile, the mags, still in their Dark Falz costume, beeped happily.

FOkyasuta
Oct 4, 2010, 05:32 PM
RA:* At A Great 38 Miles From Seth And Aims Down The Sights Of His Ancient Tashinigama* Steady Now...*Goes Prone( A.K.A The Milltary Word For Laying Down For Steadyness) Trying For A Headshot... *Almost Pulls The Trigger Realizes That The Bosses Were In Fact Costumes Yes RAcast. Freaking Costumes.* Well Ain't That A Damn Shame. What The Hell Am I Supposed To Do Now? *Shrugs* Come To Think Of It I'll Think I Will Stay Hidden...* Stands Up And Bumps His ID Badge Enableing Photon Camoflauge* Now To See What There Up To... *Sneakly Heads Toward The Group*

DoctorQuark
Oct 4, 2010, 06:35 PM
At that exact moment, two people came walking down the street. One of the two was dressed as something that resembled a knight, while the other was dressed as a kunoichi. Upon further inspection, however, it turned out to be Red and Zelara. The two walked up, both huffing. Red was the first to speak out. "Hey... Gah... I told you guys... Not to... Run ahead..." Then Zelara called out. "These outfits... Are much... Hahh... Warmer... Than they look..."

Seth Astra
Oct 4, 2010, 06:38 PM
"Red, that you?" Seth asked, "Good to see you! Havn't seen you since our little adventure after the summer party."
Cecina chuckled, and said to Zelara, "Try wearing these costumes and then tell us about hot!" The mags beeped in amusement.

King_Yoshi42
Oct 4, 2010, 06:44 PM
Suddenly, Vol Opt 2 rises from the ground, and to everyone's surprise, begins targeting everyone with targeting lasers! All 4 arms open up, revealing missile launchers in each of them! The missile launchers all appear armed and ready to fire from all directions. Nobody moves, unable to react, red dots appearing on heads all around. RA even can't move, as the villainous machine traps him on the spot the moment he tries to aim his gun at the robot.

Suddenly, Vol Opt fires at everyone, the missiles rushing at amazing speed. People brace for the worse as the missiles approach stunned players everywhere. It would seem as this is the end of the people of PSO World, but at the very last second, the missiles stop and fly upwards, instead exploding into a display of fireworks! The previously stunned players now cheer at the display!

Meanwhile, the top of the machine opens up, and NovaYosh climbs out! "Hey guys! Surprised you, didn't I? How do ya like my costume? I built it myself!"

DoctorQuark
Oct 4, 2010, 06:44 PM
OOC: Good thing this is technically an alternate dimension. The way I have The Underworld planned out, this meeting could never happen. :3

Zelara laughed. "Heh, well... Me and Red both come from a very hot climate... We aren't exactly used to wearing heavy clothing..."

Red then walked up to Seth, clanking in his armor. He raised his hand to give Seth a high five, but accidentally missed. "Okay, now I'm starting to think I should have been something with a wider range of motion," he sighed. "But yeah, it's really good to see you guys. So, I'mma just go ahead and get this out of the way: What's the plan, exactly? This is the first Halloween I've ever spent in a city."

FOkyasuta
Oct 4, 2010, 06:47 PM
RA: OMG. Thats What Im Missing! * His Photon Camoflauge Disactivates Right Next To Zelara* Fresh Metal. *Pulls Out A Red Scorpio And Aims It At Vol Opt V.2* You Give Me A Part Before You Know Whats Good For You. *Pulls Out Another Red Scorpio In Dual Weld* Now.

DoctorQuark
Oct 4, 2010, 06:49 PM
Zelara was shocked at RA's sudden appearance. "What the hell?!" She stepped back, and then accidentally tripped. Red, however, managed to catch her just in time, although he struggled against the armor's weight. "Okay, I'll bite," Red said. "What's going on here?"

Seth Astra
Oct 4, 2010, 06:50 PM
OOC: Yoshi, HU isn't there.

"Uhh... Hey..." Cecina said to NovaYoshi. "Who are you again?"
"Well, we were just searching for a Halloween party that's supposed to be here..." Seth started, talking to Red.
"And my brother here lost our only lead," Cecina finished. Meanwhile, the mags saw a large convention center that had been rented out, and was covered in Halloween decor, and started beeping to get everyone's attention.
"Not now!" Seth said to the mags.

FOkyasuta
Oct 4, 2010, 06:52 PM
RA:*Head Turns Tward The Couple* Look Im Here For Private Reasons Only. Furthermore Why The Hell Whold I Hurt A Woman?! Its Not Right!

DoctorQuark
Oct 4, 2010, 06:52 PM
Red, noticing the building, pointed. "Er, Seth, but isn't that..."

Seth Astra
Oct 4, 2010, 06:54 PM
"Not now!" Cecina said to Red. "We're trying to figure out where the building is," she said, as her and her brother looked in the exact opposite direction of the building.

FOkyasuta
Oct 4, 2010, 06:57 PM
RA: Closely Obseveing The... FAKE?!?! A FAKE?!?! *Throws Down The Red Scopios In Rage* WTF Man! *Ugh! *Walks Away*

DoctorQuark
Oct 4, 2010, 06:57 PM
Red, a little bit frustrated, tried to get his attention again, but fell. Zelara then called out to Seth, pointing at the building. "Seth, look! Dark Falz is back!"

FOkyasuta
Oct 4, 2010, 06:59 PM
RA:*While Still Walking Pulls Out A Frozen Shooter And Shoots The So-Called Dark Falz* Problem Solved* The Bullet Hits And In No Time Flat "IT Freezes*

DoctorQuark
Oct 4, 2010, 07:00 PM
Zelara looked at the now-frozen building. "Yeah... that one..."

Seth Astra
Oct 4, 2010, 07:02 PM
Seth replied, "Nah, that's just our mags in costume, then went back to looking everywhere except towards the party.

Cecina, seeing what RA did, blasted him with gizonde, before going back to thinking.

FOkyasuta
Oct 4, 2010, 07:03 PM
RA:*It Misses* Yeah I Kill Partys Big Woop. Go Hate Me. Bleh.

~The Girls Walk Over And See The Gang Huddled Around The Frozen Building~

Sakura: Wait A Minute.... These Guys Again?

HUbeastarl: Oh Yay! *Jumps Up In Excitement* Hi Guys!

Sakura: Konnichiwa. *Bows*

Seth Astra
Oct 4, 2010, 07:06 PM
OOC: Dark Falz is Seth and Cecina's mags. They are in a dark falz costume.

DoctorQuark
Oct 4, 2010, 07:06 PM
Zelara also bowed to Sakura. "Konnichiwa," she said gleefully.

Red was busy helping himself up. He then ran after Seth. "Hey, wait up. As long as you guys are gonna "cavort" around, I guess I'll tag along. Not that me and Zelara have anything better to do, anyways."

FOkyasuta
Oct 4, 2010, 07:08 PM
Sakura: So You A Force?

HUbeastarl: Hmm... Is That Building Supposed To Be Frozen?

RA: Were's Hucast Were Ya Need Him?

DoctorQuark
Oct 4, 2010, 07:10 PM
Zelara scratched her head. "Er, no, actually. I'm a Ranger, although I never got any professional training. But what about you?" This entire time, Zelara had not noticed that Red was walking away with Seth and Cecina.

Seth Astra
Oct 4, 2010, 07:13 PM
Finally turning around, Seth and Cecina realized the party was frozen. "Ah well, looks like it's only frozen outside," Cecina said. She then raised her hand and tried to cast foie, but failed.
"These costumes make it impossible for us to use most of our abilities, remember?" Seth instructed, "But we get all of the costume's powers." With that, he pulled out a milias breaker and started slashing the ice blocking the door.

FOkyasuta
Oct 4, 2010, 07:15 PM
Sakura: Well Long Story Short I Am. And Im Only 12! Also A Ranger Huh? Well Ask RAcast. *Wispers In Her Ear* I Heard He Works As The AMF's Secret Weapon Of Mass Destruction....

HUbeastarl: Wait Up! *Runs After The Group*

RA:*Bumps His Chest And Walks Away....

DoctorQuark
Oct 4, 2010, 07:19 PM
Zelara noticed that Red had gone on without her and huffed. She then walked over to the group.

Red then walked up, taking out his sword and tapping the ice with it. "It's pretty solid," he said. "I dunno if a sword can break it, even if it's a really big sword. We need a good source of heat to get all this off. Even then, there's gonna be one heck of a mess to clean up once it all melts... Still, we can't let the partygoers freeze, I suppose.

FOkyasuta
Oct 4, 2010, 07:24 PM
HUbeastarl: *Taps The Glass Ice* Brr... Cold...

Sakura: So How Is A Ranger Like Anyways?

RA: A Freaking Redeemer! *Pulls Out A Flame Visit And Fires It Melting The Ice* And Im Still Hated!(Keep In Mind You Dont See Him Due To Camoflauge And It Looks Like The Weapons Floating...)

NeonaPulsar
Oct 4, 2010, 10:28 PM
Caster just looked at it, then to Neona who gave him a nod. Caster faced the frozen building, took a deep breath and fired a sering hot stream of fire at the ice, a little ways from group.

Neona: "AHH!" She acted fast, with her new wings lauching froward and then taking great effert gave a big beat, gusting up a wind to knock the group out of Casters reach.

Neona: "Sorry about that. Everyone ok? ... OH! Red! Alright, good to see you again."

FOkyasuta
Oct 4, 2010, 10:41 PM
RA:More Hated. First That Casteal With Curtz Turning Him Into A Softie... NOW THIS?!

HUbeastarl: A Dragon?

Sakura:*Gulp* Reminds Me Of My First Dragon...*Shudders*

RA: Screw It! Im Done! *Throws Away The Frozen Shooter And Walks Into The Forest Pissed Off Like Never Before...

NeonaPulsar
Oct 4, 2010, 11:28 PM
Neona looked back after the cast but then turned back to help up the group she winded over. Caster was almost finished defrosting the buikding. Twix looked on, and on acation tryed to help by spiting small balls of light at the ice, to little effect.

FOkyasuta
Oct 4, 2010, 11:34 PM
HUbeastarl: Aww... Look At Him! *Bends Down And Looks At Twix* Hes Adorable!

Sakura: Isnt That COG Property? But Who Am I To Judge?

RA: *A Very Loud Voice That Can Be Heard For Miles And Miles* Damn Caseal! Ruining My Job. Then My Life. Some Nerve She Has Talking To My Boss! And He Goes All Softy On Her?! Your The Commander Of The AMF For Crying Out Loud! And You Let Her Take Charge Of It For A While?! What Happened Curtz... Were Were Pals... Now Look At You...

NeonaPulsar
Oct 4, 2010, 11:43 PM
Twix turned his atention to the new guest, wagging his tail. He skiped over to HUbeastarl and Sakura, seeming happy.

Caster had just finished his defrost, the building now free of ice. But in exchange, it now had a few burn marks here and there.

Seth Astra
Oct 4, 2010, 11:44 PM
Seth climbed to his feet, before helping his sister, and then just watched Caster melt the ice. "Man, he's good," Seth remarked to Neona.

FOkyasuta
Oct 4, 2010, 11:50 PM
Sakura&HUbeastarl: Aww! He's A Cutie Pie!

HU: *Exits His Room* Damn... That Was Odd.... *Pulls Out Some Shield Gum* Im Better Now.

Sakura: Is It Me Or Should I Get What Was Supposed To Be "Mecha Dragoon" Down Here?

HUbeastarl:*To Busy Admireing Twix's Cuteness*

Sakura: Guess That Means Yes! So.. Cute...

~The Faint Sound Of Trees Falling Is Heard...~

OOC: Keep In Mind This Is How RAcast Looks Like:http://www.pso-world.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1335&pictureid=15103

NeonaPulsar
Oct 5, 2010, 12:05 AM
Neona Hed helped Red and Zelara up.

Neona: "Thank you Seth. Caster seems happy too, here he comes!"

Seth looked back to see Caster tromping towards him, getting ever closer.

FOkyasuta
Oct 5, 2010, 12:12 AM
Sakura:*Gulp* This Does Remind Me Of That Dragon I Fought Back In Tomyoa...

RA: All Cause Of Chelsea! *Facepalms* Damn It! I Left The Rec Scorpio's On The Ground! *Quickly Runs And Notices The Chargeing Dragon* Dragon? Here? *Crack's His Knuckles* Here We Go... YO DRAGON! OVER HERE!*Waves*

Sakura: RAcast?!

HUbeastarl:*Still Petting Twix* Just Look At You! Ur So Cute!

NeonaPulsar
Oct 5, 2010, 12:16 AM
Caster didn't hear him in time. He was apon Seth in no time. He stode over him and angled down his head, to inspect Seth's costume.

Neona: "What your you yelling at Cast? If its something Caster is harmlessly doing, you better hope you don't piss him off."

FOkyasuta
Oct 5, 2010, 12:20 AM
RAcast: Well Exuse Me Then. Just Here To Get My Red Scorpios Thats All... *Picks Them Up And Continues To Walk Toward The Forest Yet Again* Now If I Stay I Have To Deal With That. *Points To Neona While Still Walking Forward* And If I Dont I Deal With Chelsea. Whats Worse? One Messed With Your Boss... Ugh. I'll Never Fogive Her For That! I Was This Close To Killing Her! *Makes A 5 Centimeter Distance With His Fingers* That Close! *Starts To Weld The Red Scorpios Like Handguns And Fires Them Cutting Down A Large Amount OIf Trees With One Shot From Each Of The Guns* Ugh. *Sigh*

NeonaPulsar
Oct 5, 2010, 12:29 AM
Neona looks after the Cast as he continued to walk into the nearby forest, then turned to Seth, to find him missing, Cecnia just looking up.

Neona also looked up, to see Caster flying off, Seth in his talons (safely). Neona just smiled. "So Cecina, where was it that we were going?" She asked, now strighting a few feathers.

FOkyasuta
Oct 5, 2010, 12:35 AM
Sakura: He Flys Like That? That's Some Odd. Stuff... Doesn't Compare To Hucast Though...

HUbeasarl:*Stops Petting Twix* Well Nice Meeting You Little Guy! *Smiles*

Sakura: Um Ciciena? How's A Force Like?

RA: Damn Caseal. *Angerly Marches Into The Forest*

HU: * Notices That The Closet Was Open* Crap She Took It.

Seth Astra
Oct 5, 2010, 08:32 AM
To reply to Neona, Cecina simply pointed at the building Caster had just defrosted. Turning to Sakura, she said, "Fun. Pretty easy as long as you keep your distance, and you're often the most popular person on the team."

FOkyasuta
Oct 5, 2010, 04:59 PM
Sakura: Well Thanks! *Bows*You Remind Me Of My Master In Away.... He's Long Gone Though...

~A Faint Sound Of Trees Getting Mowed Down Is Heard~

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 5, 2010, 05:03 PM
Rilis walks through a door that randomly appears shining.

Rilis: "Where am i now?"

FOkyasuta
Oct 5, 2010, 05:04 PM
HUbeastarl: Your On An Island! Welcome! *Waves*

Seth Astra
Oct 5, 2010, 05:25 PM
Cecina tried to bow to Sakura in response, but her costume made it nearly impossible.
Seeing Rilis, Seth replied, "Same island as the summer party, just the other side. Good to see you," and then high-fived him.

FOkyasuta
Oct 5, 2010, 05:29 PM
Sakura: Owch. That Costume Ain't Looking Comfy. And Mines Feels A Bit Odd... Is It The Fact That It Looks Like A Sweet Vampire Girl?

Seth Astra
Oct 5, 2010, 05:49 PM
Cecina replied, "Well... Your costume does look a bit... How do I put this... Lacking?..."

FOkyasuta
Oct 5, 2010, 05:51 PM
Sakura: *Taps Her Watch* Thanks For The Tip. He Should Be Here Any Minute Now....

HUbeastarl: Him Again?! Why?

Sakura: You'll See Beastarl.

HUbeastarl: I Dont Like The Sound Of This...

DoctorQuark
Oct 5, 2010, 09:31 PM
Red and Zelara were curious. "Er, what are we talking about here?..." Red was mostly confused, while Zelara's attention was on something else, although it was impossible to be sure.

FOkyasuta
Oct 5, 2010, 09:38 PM
HUbeastarl:*Hands Red A Note That Looked Like This:http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1212&pictureid=14995* I Drew That And She Secretly Followed Up By Makeing That...

Sakura: No I Didn't! You Told Me You Wish This Was Real!

HUbeastarl: I Didnt Know You Whold Make It!

NeonaPulsar
Oct 5, 2010, 10:37 PM
Neona had finished messing with her wings, while Twix and Caster played around behind her.

Neona: "So, where are we going? I know there is a beach at the citys boarder that we could go and relax at like old times, but i don't want to get sand in my wings and i bet everyone is tired of sand..."

Seth Astra
Oct 5, 2010, 10:39 PM
Cecina again simply pointed to the building with the giant Halloween party inside, which the group was still standing outside of, for some reason.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 5, 2010, 10:54 PM
"Well, what are we waiting for? Lets go!" Neona took off gliding towards the front doors. Twix desided to follow her, but Caster stayed outside. He launched up to sit ont he buildings roof.

FOkyasuta
Oct 5, 2010, 10:59 PM
HUbeastarl: Im Going Inside. *Gives A Wave Before Going In*

Sakura: Come On Hubeastarl! Please! You Told Me To! *HUbeastarl Head's Inside Ingoreing Her Statement* Aw....

Seth Astra
Oct 5, 2010, 11:04 PM
Inisde, there were a few hundred people, mostly hunters, guardians, and mercinaries, all in costume. There were several tables throughout the room, filled with refreshments. There was a turntable just waiting on a DJ, and a bar that was being swamred by people desparate for alcohol. There was also an upstairs that contained a few rooms for just relaxing. These contained a sofa, a few chairs, and a TV each. There were also bathrooms upstairs. However, the upstairs had been turned into a haunted house feature, making you endure a fright fest if you wanted to go upstairs.
Cecina immediately rushed to the turntable, wanting to get some music playing. Meanwhile, Seth and the mags walked over to one of the refreshment tables.

FOkyasuta
Oct 5, 2010, 11:10 PM
Sakura: *Slouches Down On The Buliding While Sitting Down And Lets Out A Sigh Under The Full Moon*

NeonaPulsar
Oct 5, 2010, 11:47 PM
Neona joined the group inside. She noticed the crowd and promply folded her wings to her back, to keep them out of the way and so others hopfully wouldn't touch them. She followed Seth.

Twix however got distracked right away. Running off into the crowd, between legs to reach the turntable.

FOkyasuta
Oct 5, 2010, 11:54 PM
~A CD Gets Thrown Right Across The Room Labeled *Insert Own Music Here* And Headed Tward Ciciena~

HUbeastarl: Everyones Smaller Than Me... *Sigh* No Duet Danceing Then. Oh Well. *Looks At The Commotion Going On At The Bar And Starts Laughing* Oh...Oh! That's Too Funny!*Walks Over To A Recliner And Sits Down In It* What To Do Now?

NeonaPulsar
Oct 6, 2010, 12:19 AM
Twix had reached the Turntable, getting there before Cecina. He jumped up on to a blank surface, with a little help from his wings, to survay the room and its crowd. Then out of no-where, a CD flew at him, hitting his left neck, and falling to land on the TT. He didn't like that very much and the right picked it up, while the left looked around, trying to find who threw to throw it back in hopes to hit that person.

King_Yoshi42
Oct 6, 2010, 07:12 PM
NovaYosh, who had silently been folowing the group the whole time, silently, and no longer in the large costume, walks inside the building.

He then remembered why he never went to parties. He wasn't the least bit intrested in almost everything that happened during parties.

FOkyasuta
Oct 6, 2010, 07:19 PM
OOC: Yes Neona. You Got Me In The Mood.=3

~A Dragon Treat Is Very Lightly Thrown In The Direction Of The The Chibi Dragon And Beared The Writeing: "Your Only As Good As This Treat Little Dragon... Witch Is Godly Tasty For Your Information Cute One! Chow Down Little One!!! =3.." And Turntables Started Up Automaticly And The Disc Starts Playing This~:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6TbtsjHbtE&feature=more_related

HUbeastarl: OOOOH! This Is Catchy! Now This Is What I Call A Party!

Seth Astra
Oct 6, 2010, 07:23 PM
Cecina, downcast about not getting to DJ the party, stumbled over to one of the refreshment tables and went to fill a cup with some punch.
"I wouldn't if I were you," Seth cautioned. "Knowing these parties, that punch is probably somewhere between 50 and 153 percent alcohol."
"Okay... Wait, what? 153 percent alcohol? How is that even possible?
"The greatest minds from the entire multiverse gathered together with the goal of finding and completing the greatest possible achievement of science... Apparently, that was making a drink more than pure alcohol..."

FOkyasuta
Oct 6, 2010, 07:25 PM
~A Paper Air Plane Flys And Lands Right In Front Of Cicena: "Dont Be Bummed! Get Up There And Play!" Then A Light Starts To Flash Were The Turn Tables Are.~

DoctorQuark
Oct 6, 2010, 07:41 PM
Red, at this point, had decided to completely ditch his costume. Zelara, however, found her kunoichi outfit to be quite fashionable and kept it on, and Red did not complain. Red walked over to Seth and grabbed a cup of punch before even thinking about it. He then began to talk to Seth. "So, Seth. What exactly have you been doing since we last met?" Red took a sip of the punch, somehow not noticing the strong flavor.

Seth Astra
Oct 6, 2010, 07:43 PM
"Oh, not much. Just managing the hunter's guild back home. Pretty boring, I hardly ever get to actually do any jobs."

FOkyasuta
Oct 6, 2010, 07:45 PM
Sakura: RAcast Left Into The Woods... HUbeastarl Is In There, And Hu's Still At Home...*Sigh* This Is Turning Out To Be The Worse Halloween Yet....

~A Very Loud Explosion Is Heard Then Followed By A Great After Shock.~

Sakura: What Was That?! *Stands Up Alarmed And With Draws Her Rod* Im Ready For You!

DoctorQuark
Oct 6, 2010, 07:49 PM
OOC: Just to be sure that canonity is not a problem here, just remember we're in a different dimension, so what happens outside of this (ie. The Underworld) has no bearing here. :3

Red nodded. "Yeah, me and Zelara have just been trying to get me back home. But you know what? After being with her for so long, I think I've decided the two of us are just going to travel the world. I mean, I've got my whole life ahead of me, right? I'll find my way home eventually. I'm just taking a detour." Red took another sip, and as Zelara walked up, Red handed her a cup of punch and she began to drink. "It sure does taste odd," she remarked.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 6, 2010, 07:51 PM
OOC: Any idea what we are going to do next? Haunted boss... trouble outside/inside .... ?

---

Neona heeded Seths words and got a bit creative, freezing over three cups with a low barta, then melting the ice, making water. She handed the cups to Seth and Cecina, and taking one for herself.

Seth Astra
Oct 6, 2010, 07:51 PM
"Umm... Are you old enough to legally drink?" Seth asked.

DoctorQuark
Oct 6, 2010, 07:59 PM
Hearing this, Red and Zelara choked, although they had unfortunately already downed their punch. The two looked at each other, and then at Seth. "You mean this punch... Is spiked?..." Red looked worried.

Seth Astra
Oct 6, 2010, 08:02 PM
"Anywhere between 50 and 153 percent," Seth replied.

DoctorQuark
Oct 6, 2010, 08:04 PM
Red and Zelara dropped their cups. "Er, this could be bad," Red said. He looked around quickly. Turning to Zelara, however, her face was already quite red and she was stumbling a little bit. "Well, that didn't... hic... take long," she mumbled. She started to walk away and Red followed after her.

FOkyasuta
Oct 6, 2010, 08:05 PM
HUbeastarl*Hurrys Over To The Punch* Are You Guys Ok?

???:*Nice Welcomeing Tone* Hello There. Sakura.

Sakura:*Turns Around In Shock* AH! Who Are You?!

???: Dont Freak Out! Its Me! Remember!? *Steps Out Of The Shadows Reavealing It Was A PM In His 3rd Stage* Its Me! The PM You Created! {OOC: This: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1212&pictureid=14995 }

Sakura: Perry! *Runs Up And Gives The Pm A Hug* How've Ya Been?

Perry: Oh So Very Swell Saki. And You?

Sakura: Sorta Bummed Out... I Hate This Costume...

Perry: Well Let's Go Inside And Talk About This. I'll Go First Ok?

Sakura: Sure Thing!

~Perry Floats Over And Shoots A Rocket At The Door Makeing Quite An Enterance Stoppiing The Party.~

Perry: Hello Everybody! The Names Perry!

Sakura:*Facepalms* Oh Perry...

NeonaPulsar
Oct 7, 2010, 12:54 AM
OOC: Alrighty, how about a little adventure.

----

Neona was enjoying the party, though doing little of nothing but standing around with the Group. Just then the front doors burst off their hinges, crashing to the sides of hte room. Luckly no-one was hurt, though everyone in the way srceemed and jumped out of the way.

Neona looked on as a PM greeted everyone in the room. Though the party had ceast to a halt, everyone looking at Perry. The muisic still playing in the background..

Just then someone ran up to Seth, from the new gap in the wall, weaving through the crowd.

Stranger: "Sir, please, you've got to help me. My brother... he gone! I can't find him anywhere! Please, can you help me?"

FOkyasuta
Oct 7, 2010, 07:43 AM
Perry: Is This How They Usally Greet You? I Mean No Harm! Im Just Here To Chill! I Dont Kill!

Sakura:You Blew The Door Off, Again Perry!

Perry:Chillax Sakura! Were Here Now So Have A Blast!

HUbeastarl:*Gasps At The Stanger Right Next To Seth* That Must Be Terrible! We Should Help Him Out Guys! So What Do Ya Say We Help Him Out?

Sakura:*Mumbles* No Pun Intended...

Perry:Indeed.*Hovers Over To The Punch Bowl Along With Sakura And Puts His Wing On Hu's Hand* Count Me In To.

Sakura:Me Too! *Smiles*

HUbeastarl:Yay! So Are You Guys Coming Along?

Seth Astra
Oct 7, 2010, 08:57 AM
"Well, it's typical for the hunter's guildmaster to sit back and let everyone else have the fun. Not much choice in the matter, really... But hey, that's back home, so let's get moving!" Seth replied, pulling out his millias breaker.
"Count me in!" Cecina cheered. The mags also beeped in excitement.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 7, 2010, 02:22 PM
Neona: "I'm in too. Its always nice to help someone..."

Stranger: "Oh, thank you. The last place i saw him he was outside talking to someone in an odd clown costume, up a few blocks behind here. If i remember right, thats where they have a haunted house going.... the person seemed a bit off, but my borther said he'd join me soon..."

Neona had a breif though, of something she remembered hearing earllyer that day, but passed it by for now. "... Its also nice when it turns into an adventure. We will see what we can do, you just wait here and try to relax... Oh, i never did catch your name.."

Samuel: "My name is Sam. Thank you again"

Neona: "Not a problem at all." She then looked around and spoted Twix, still sitting on the Turntable, and called out. "HEY TWIX, YOU WANT TO STAY HERE WITH CASTER?"

Twix just spat out a small light burst, which Neona had come to know as a yes.

Neona: "Alrighty, I'm ready. I'll meet you guys outside, I had to go tell caster the plan." Neona weaved her way to the gapping exit in the wall and took off, flying up to the roof where caster was hanging out..

FOkyasuta
Oct 7, 2010, 04:57 PM
HUbeastarl: *Pulls Out A Db's Saber+* Reporting For Duty!

Sakura:*Trys To Pull Out Something* What? Its Gone? And This Is In It's Place? *Withdraws A Magical Wand* Its Better Than Nothing.

Perry:*A Pair Of L&K38 Combats Pop Out From His Mystrius Hacth And Start Floating Behind Him Like R-Mags* Locked And Loaded!*Solder Voice* Waiting For Orders Ma'am!

~A Dragon Treat Is Very Lightly Thrown In The Direction Of The The Chibi Dragon And Beared The Writeing: " Hello. Are You Twix? I Has A Word For You. Your Only As Good As This Treat Little Dragon... Witch Is Godly Tasty For Your Information Cute One! Go Ahead And Chow Down Little One!!! =3"~

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 7, 2010, 06:12 PM
Rilis looks around "Where can i get a costume? And don't even start to make jokes about how FOnewms dress in that PSO thing that i first walked out of"

FOkyasuta
Oct 7, 2010, 06:21 PM
Sakura: I Think Theres A Closet Up Stairs... But Perry Got One?

Perry: This? * A Hanger Pops Out Of His Hatch And Holds Up A Black And Gold FOnewm Suit* This Is The Only Color I Got.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 7, 2010, 06:27 PM
Rilis: i am a fonewm, its not that costumey if its what i wear traditionally... thanks anyway, how about that" points at a suddenly appearing 12 foot by 12 foot cruton. "wait a minute, that's not what i meant..."

FOkyasuta
Oct 7, 2010, 06:29 PM
Perry: Hey I Like PSO. And When Did I Say I Hated FOnewms? I Know They Have To Wear This! So Here! *The Hanger Moves And Lands In Rillis's Hand* Cant Really Find Someone Who Can Use It To Its Fullest.

Sakura: Hmm... Are Gonna Go Or What?

HUbeastarl:*Sipps The Punch* Not Bad... To Watery Though...

Seth Astra
Oct 7, 2010, 06:30 PM
Seth saw HUbeastarl sip the punch, and muttered, "I swear, that punch will be the result of someone dying tonight."

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 7, 2010, 06:34 PM
Rilis walks over to the cruton "well... i guess were going to have to eat this"

FOkyasuta
Oct 7, 2010, 06:35 PM
HUbeastarl: *Turns To Seth Shocked* I-I-I-Im Gonna Die?!?!

Sakura: No Your Not! Perry! Use The Pills!

Perry: Floats Over To The Punch Bowl And Drops A Purple Pill With The Code -hu/aa+ In The Punch Makeing It Fizz For A Good 5 Seconds Then Tosses A The Same Pill Into HUbeastarl's Cup* Problem Solved!

HUbeastarl: Im Gonna Die Slowly?!

Perry: Sip It And Your Problems Are Gone! Gotta Love HU's Anti Alcohol Pillz! It Beats The Liveing Carp Outta Alcohol Making It Safe To Drink!

Seth Astra
Oct 7, 2010, 06:38 PM
"Personally, I doubt it works as well as the intoxication cure I read in that book, but ah well, at least this isn't hazardous to taste... Or even look at, for that matter. But tell me, do those work when there's more alcohol in something than should be scientifically possible," Seth said. Turning to HUbeastarl, he said, "No, I just figure with several bowls of punch containing more alcohol than should be possible, someone's going to get someone killed."

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 7, 2010, 06:40 PM
OOC: "It beats the living crap out of alcohol" awesome!

Rilis: "wait, 110% alocohol stuff? why does that even exist!?"

FOkyasuta
Oct 7, 2010, 06:49 PM
OOC: I Love Being A Good Hearted Side Mad Researcher!!!

HUbeastarl:*A Sigh Of Relif* Thanks Seth For The Tip But I Think That Pill Did It.

Perry: Don't You Think 4 Years Of Developing That Pill Wont Work? Hell I Can Even Make It A Different Flavor! Just Put The Food Coloring On The Pill And Tada! Done. The Standard Flavor Is Grape. And Your Probaly Know Why...

Sakura: Wonder Whats He's Doing At The Moment....

Seth Astra
Oct 7, 2010, 06:58 PM
"Actually, Rilis," Cecina said, answering for her brother, "apparently it can be up to 153 percent. Why? I really don't know..."

FOkyasuta
Oct 7, 2010, 07:09 PM
Perry: Pfft. Rookies... I Heard Rumors That On Moatoob That There Makeing One With 500+% Alcohol. Apparently It Kills In One Shot Or So I've Heard...

HUbeastarl:*Sips The Punch* ONE SHOT?! Owch!

Sakura: And I Thought Only HUcast Could Do That...

Perry: Gawiks Pub Is Surely Weird Alright...

DoctorQuark
Oct 7, 2010, 09:20 PM
Outside, Red and Zelara were stumbling about, trying to gain their bearings. Both were red in the face and a tad confused. "Should we... y'know... hic... get back to the party?" Zelara was leaning up against the wall. Red, on the other hand, was tripping over himself. "Yeah. Sounds like there's a bit of trouble... Hic... Gah. Why didn't I see this coming?.... The punch... is always spiked... Right? Hic. And I don't even have my sword. What good am I?"

Zelara then reached under her cloak and pulled out Red's sword. "You mean this, Red?" She smiled, and then hiccuped again. Red laughed and strapped it around his waist. "Geez, I love you," Red said, not really knowing what he was talking about at the moment. "Let's get back inside." Once in, Red made his way to Seth and the others. A bit sobered up, he said, "Okay, okay. What's the situation here?"

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 7, 2010, 10:33 PM
Rilis: "oh hi guys, the situation is, we have a giant crouton, and no one but me is willing to start eating it, come one help me out" Rilis breaks off part of the crouton and starts eating

FOkyasuta
Oct 7, 2010, 10:49 PM
Perry:*Funny Black Person Voice* DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMN! Look At The Both Of You!

HUbeastarl:*Starts Giggleing*

Sakura: Perry! *Bumps Him In The Chest*

Perry:*Normal Voice* Opps! Sorry! Just Noteing How Much They've Drunken. Here Take These! *A Mechanical Claw Pops Out Of Object Launcher And Hands Puts The -hu/aa+- In Both Of There Mouths* That Will Help Supress Any Drunken Effect Of Any Sort For Months To Come...

HUbeastarl:*Stops And Looks At Rillis* A Cruton? Wowowowowo. *Walks Over* Aren't You Gonna Eat A Salad With That?

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 7, 2010, 10:56 PM
Rilis: "salad's are gross, croutons are amazing, combine the 2 and you get something that is only ok, so no, i will not be eating a salad, thanks for asking tho."

FOkyasuta
Oct 8, 2010, 12:25 AM
HUbeastarl: Oh Ok!Have Fun Eating It You Cute Little Force!*Pats Him On The Head Then Walks Over To The Punch Bowl And Serves Herself More Punch And Drinks It* So...

NeonaPulsar
Oct 8, 2010, 12:32 AM
Neona was outside the building, having informed Caster of where they were going. But no-one else had come out to join her yet. Did they get distracted? She streched her wings wide flaping them a few time to make small breeze, before folding them up behind her again.

"Well, may as well go take a look. They should know where the building is." She said to herself, knowing that Sam had told all of them. Neona spreand her wings and launched skyward. She really did enjoy flying and it would be hard for her to put her wings away after halloween. She passed the thought for now, to just enjoy the time, as she took the long way to the haunted house, weaving through the streets and buildings in town...

FOkyasuta
Oct 8, 2010, 12:37 AM
RA: Damn Casteal... I Need A Job... Badly...*A Shadow Quickly Flys Over Him* And Wuts That Supposed To Be?! An Angel?! Cut The Crap I Must Be Seeing Stuff Again.. *Walks Past A Sign That Read:Village Is Up Ahead.* Women These Days...*Punches A Tree Down Makeing A Loud Boom*

DoctorQuark
Oct 8, 2010, 08:36 PM
Red and Zelara took the pills, and instantly felt better. Zelara was amazed. "Wow. That was fast." She smiled. "Crazy stuff they can do these days..." Red nodded to Perry. "Thanks. I guess... Er, anyways, why do I get the feeling some really weird stuff is gonna go down within the next couple of minutes?"

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 8, 2010, 08:38 PM
Rilis looks at hubeasteal: "... never... again... now help me out with this cruton please"

FOkyasuta
Oct 8, 2010, 08:45 PM
HUbeastarl: What?! *Sits Down Right Next To Him* Why Are You Even Eating That In The First Place?!

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 8, 2010, 08:49 PM
Rilis: "uh.. well, it sort of accidentally appeared, the fourth wa-...... you know what, i made it out of cereal actually"

FOkyasuta
Oct 8, 2010, 09:16 PM
HUbeastarl: Hmm... *Stares At The Cruton Vigorously* Looks Tastey... What Is It Missing?

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 03:03 PM
OOC: HU, why did you have to ruin the potential humor that alcohol always generates in comedy?

Seth and Cecina had followed Neona out, and were having difficulty keeping up with the newman woman. Seth, getting tired of running, hit a button on his costume's arm, and the thrusters activated, propelling him forward a few inches off the ground. Cecina simply glared at him, annoyed.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 9, 2010, 05:15 PM
Rilis: "it's not missing anything! It's just.... how the heck did it I get this anyway?"

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 05:40 PM
OOC: Hmm... Too much seriousness... Been rereading the legendary group fics of old, and they're about 10 times as awesome, and only 1/10th as serious... Time to break from character in order for increased comedy levels...

"Want a ride?" Seth chuckled to his sister.
"Yes!" She shouted, leaping at him and attempting to strangle him, but just barely missing.
"Okay, fine," Seth sighed. He then transformed into a full size Chaos and Mobius. Mobius then flew up behind Cecina, and she lept on, glad to be able to sit down. Seth's voice then came from Chaos, and said, "Happy now?" to which his sister nodded. The mags, in their dark falz costume, then lept on top of Chaos. "Ahh!!! I can't see!!!" Seth's voice screamed from Chaos. "Look out!!! I'm gonna..." he started, before hitting a building, "...crash..."
"Ahh!!!! HELP!!!!" Cecina screamed from atop Mobius, which was speeding out of control without Chaos. Mobius then hit a stop sign, and Cecina got sent flying. Finding herself flying alongside Neona, she asked, "Hey Neona, how've you been?"

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 06:00 PM
OCC: I Asummed They're Following. =3

Perry:*Cowboy Voice* Its Just Like Ridn A Bull In The Wild West! Always Root'n An Toot'n!

HUbeastarl: I Wish I Could Fly...

Sakura: Say No More Hu! *Pulls Out A Oddly Decorated Pink Card Labeled The Fly While She Also Pulled Out Her Special Rod*

HUbeastarl: YAY!

Sakura:*Tosses The Card In The Air And Slams It* Same Here!*Than The Rods Wings Expanded And The Girls Hitch A Ride On The Rod Catching Up To Neona And Aswell Makeing Cicena NOT Fall To The Ground Below*

HUbeastarl: Good Times. Me And Sweet Little Sakura. *Smiles*

Sakura: I Hated Walking Anyways. And Welcome Aboard Ciciena!

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 08:58 PM
Red and Zelara were doing their best to keep up. At this moment, noticing that they were going to be left behind, Red picked up Zelara and started to run at full speed. Zelara looked at Red, shocked and somewhat confused. "Since when can you run so fast," she said? "I dunno. Side effect from those pills, maybe? But I feel great right now." Red continued to speed down the road.

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 09:09 PM
Inside the building, the mags jumped off of Chaos, and Seth realized where he was, by the men in blue pointing handguns at him. "Oh, great, a poliece station."
Meanwhile, Mobius was running wild trying to find its way back to Chaos. It crashed into buildings, slid along curves, crahed on curves, and slid through buildings. Finally, it had a straight shot back to Chaos. Speeding up, it ran right through the side of the building, knocking out all the cops. The two robots shrunk and recombined into Seth, who quickly jetted off.

OOC: If you want to know, Seth, while using the thrusters on his costume's feet, moves something like Shadow, from the Sonic games.

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 09:13 PM
Perry:*Floats Along The Side Of Zelara And He Speaks In A Hippie Voice* Hey Don't Bummed Out Dude! Thats Only A Side Effect For Males! You On The Other Hand Can Litterly Beat Someone Senseless! By Slapping Them! I Have No Idea Why Hu Whould Do That But... He Does Care O So Very Much For Sakura...

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 09:14 PM
Red stopped just short of the chaos and set Zelara down. The two scratched their heads. "Why is it that when we're with them, nothing makes sense?" Red was exasperated. "I'm pretty much entirely certain that by the end of the day, we'll be fighting some kind of chaos-loving deity with a penchant for destroying worlds. With any luck, we'll actually WIN the battle, too."

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 09:21 PM
Seth, mags following behind him, ended up going in a circle and was coming up on Red and Zelara. Thinking quickly, he again split into Chaos and Mobius, somehow growing to full size at the same time. Chaos came up behind the two, and picked them up. They both ended up each sitting on one of the side portions. "Hello," Seth's voice said, coming from Chaos.

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 09:27 PM
Red gave out a sigh of relief. "Oh, it's just you. Well, I guess I should have figured as much." Zelara was amazed. "How did you guys pull this off? Building this must have taken forever."

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 09:32 PM
"What do you mean? This costume? Eh, I just found a Humilias, ripped it's chest open, climbed inside, and somehow, it turned into this costume," Seth replied.

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 09:34 PM
Zelara blinked. "... Oh. Well, that's interesting. At any rate, what are we going to do? We trashed a party and are now cavorting about in the streets in giant robots. Not exactly your typical Halloween."

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 09:35 PM
Perry: Avoided Yet Again. *Flys Up To C&M* And Look! Its An Annoying Boss!*A Very Loud But Yet Distant Wolf Like Howl Is Heard* The Heck Was That?

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 09:36 PM
"I... Don't really know... Maybe find Cecina? She went flying when Mobius hit a stop sign. You know, how does a stop sign... Well, stop it, but it can crash straight through the wall of the police station?" Seth replied.

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 09:37 PM
Red scratched his head. "Photon-fortified, perhaps? Er, but that's neither here nor there. Yeah, we should probably find her."

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 09:39 PM
Perry: O Please. No Pun Intended. And I Beleve She's In Safe Hands Mr.Annoying Boss.

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 09:52 PM
Cecina, sitting sideways as to accomodate her dress, was tense with fear of falling off. Seeing Chaos and Mobius below, she screamed, "SETH GET ME OFF OF HERE!!!"
Chaos and Mobious, Seth having heard his sister, turned up at a 90 degree angle and flew towards the girls at high speed, massively overshooting.

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 09:54 PM
Red and Zelara clung onto the machines for dear life. Red, who was particularly afraid of heights, was hysterical. "WHAT THE HELL! Oh, man. Oh, man. Don't look down..." Against his own logic, he looked down, and immediately gasped. "Don't let go. Don't let go..." Zelara was also scared, but at seeing Red's reaction, she simply rolled her eyes.

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 10:09 PM
Sakura: Is That Robot Nuts?! He Almost Hit Us!!!

HUbeastarl: I Dont Like High Speed Chases At All...

Sakura: *Shrugs* I Have No Idea. How You Holding Up Cecina? *Pulls He Up And She Takes A Seat On The Flying Rod*

HUbeastarl: Welcome Aboard! *Smiles*

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 10:11 PM
OOC: He didn't shoot at them. Overshooting as in flying way past them.

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 10:11 PM
OOC: fk.

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 10:17 PM
"Help... Me..." Cecina muttered, scared out of her wits. Turning around, Mobius pulled up next to the flying rod, and Cecina jumped on, before Chaos and Mobuis decended back to ground leve.

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 10:18 PM
HUbeastarl: Never Seen Anime I Guess.

Sakura: Speed Up?

HUbeastarl: Indeed!

*The Rod Takes Off Like A Rocket*

NeonaPulsar
Oct 9, 2010, 10:39 PM
OOC: YA.... sorry about that seth, Neona wouldhave helped out, if i was here at the time....

As for lighting up the mood, ... well, i have to think of some thing, like maybe haveing neona lose her memory, and start summoning random things... but then i'd have to find it. I don'y want to lose it forever... or maybe something else...

---

Through all the excitment, Neona seemed lost in the joy of flying, hearing little around her. But she still knew where she was going and a little while later, touched down in front of the building that had been set up for halloween to play as a Haunted House. This was the place that she needed to look for Sams lost brother.... but first.

She looked around behind her, to notice that no-one had followed her, or at least weren't here yet. So she desided to sit on the steps out front and wait, summoning a few strawberries to eat....

FOkyasuta
Oct 9, 2010, 10:43 PM
RA: You Again? *Right Next To Neona* Honestly This Is Freaking Odd... And Why Strawberrys? No Milkshakes? Come On. Thats Tasty!

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 10:43 PM
Mobius then ran into the building, Cecina and the mags barely jumping off in time. Chaos pulled up, dropped off Red and Zelara, and the two machines recombined into Seth.
Cecina got up and said, "You really need to get Mobius under control," to which Seth nodded.

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 10:45 PM
Red panted, having to regain his self-control after his traumatizing trip. Zelara simply patted him on the back, looking towards Seth and Cecina. "This is officially the strangest party I've ever been to. Well, almost. I'm sure you know which one takes the number one spot. But I really think we need to come up with a little more of a... controlled celebration for tonight. I don't know if this city can handle your style of partying."

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 10:50 PM
"Oh come on! Live a little!" Seth told Red, slapping him on the back, and knocking him to the ground. "Oops, forgot this costume enhanced my strength."

DoctorQuark
Oct 9, 2010, 10:55 PM
Red, by this point, was nearly entirely knocked out. Zelara helped him up and leaned him against a wall, staying to help him retain his balance.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 9, 2010, 11:13 PM
OOC: ... maybe a costume glich... Umm that could be fun :D

---

Neona stode up, faceing the group, and smiled. "Yay, we're all here. Now before we go in, is anyone scared of a haunted house?"

Seth Astra
Oct 9, 2010, 11:15 PM
"Nope, as long as it's not filled with... PannonsArkzeins..." Seth replied, Cecina nodded in agreement, and the mags beeped in fear at the name.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 9, 2010, 11:25 PM
OOC: I have desided on costume glich. At some point i will do somethign to Neona so that she changes form to random things (mostly pokemon), but things like Zelda or Link and/or video game characters, animals, and maybe movie characters. She will have no control of it, till she finds a cure. That should be Fun.

----

Neona finished her berries, then turned to face the haunted house. She wouldn't atmit it, but she never really like these places. But she kept a level face, not letting it show, and opend the front doors.

FOkyasuta
Oct 10, 2010, 07:59 AM
OOC: Dat RAcast Man. Who Knows What He'll Do Next?

RA:Oh Snap!~As She Headed Inside~ Wonder If I Should Follow Her Inside? Now Shes Got Me Thinking...Girl+Haunted House=*Gasp*Oh No... I Will Do It!*Bumps His Chest*I Was Bulit As A Bodyguard Anyhow....*Slowly Steps In The House While Turning On Photon Camoflauge*Now Im Not Useless...

Seth Astra
Oct 10, 2010, 09:10 AM
Cecina was already inside, and Seth was last in, deciding to take up the rear guard. As he went to walk in... He got stuck... His shoulder pads were too wide... Pushing forwards, he broke two chunks out of the door frame, before following the others.

DoctorQuark
Oct 10, 2010, 09:26 AM
Seeing the rest of the group enter, Zelara sighed and pulled Red away from the wall. "They're always moving so fast," she said. "Maybe we should just wait for them to come back out." Red, however (who was quickly regaining consciousness), would not be deterred. "Are you kidding? I love haunted houses!" Red stepped towards the building. "I don't know," she said. "I never really liked haunted houses as a kid." She grabbed her arm in uncertainty.

Red walked over to her and grabbed her by the hand. "Don't worry," he said. "I won't let anything get you." Red winked, and Zelara was a little bit embarrassed, but she let in and allowed Red to take her to the haunted house. As the two entered, they accidentally bumped into Seth. "Oh, sorry," Red said. "Whoever you are. Can't see a thing in here..."

FOkyasuta
Oct 10, 2010, 10:27 AM
Perry: I'll Think I Will Do The Same Here. Besides...Im In The Halloween Spirt. *Walks In* Damn! Its Dark In Here! *Bumps Into Something Hard* Ow.

~The Rod Lands In Front Of The House Signaling The Girls To Get Off And They Do So~

Sakura: So What Do Ya Say? *Picks Up The Rod*Shall We Follow In?

HUbeastarl: Its Halloween! Of Course I Will!*Grabs Sakura's Hand And Quickly Runs In The House Via The Back Door Unaware Of The Dangers That Await Them...*

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 10, 2010, 10:45 AM
Rilis follows them in carrying a piece of the crouton.

Seth Astra
Oct 10, 2010, 03:50 PM
Seth turned around to face them, but his shoulder armor accidently hit Red, knocking him down. Stepping away before he turned around, he saw Zelara. "Ah, hey Zelara, where's Red?" he asked, not seeing the unconscious man on the ground.

DoctorQuark
Oct 10, 2010, 06:48 PM
Zelara looked at Red, whose nose was currently bleeding profusely, and then at Seth. "Er, he's here. Just a little preoccupied at the moment." She helped Red up, and he held his hand over his face. "What's up with this place? It's just dark upon dark in here."

FOkyasuta
Oct 10, 2010, 07:36 PM
Perry: How About A Light? *Pulls Out A Bright Lantern* And Are You Bleeding? *Looks At Red* Band-Aid? *Holds One Up*

DoctorQuark
Oct 10, 2010, 07:40 PM
Red held up his hand in disapproval. "No, thanks. A bandage will only impede my breathing even further." Red nearly cringed from the pain. Zelara led him on. "Thanks for the light," she said. "But look at this place..." The main room had two stairways leading up to the second floor, and doors on all four sides. The paintings were faded, cobwebs were everywhere, and most everything was in ruin.

FOkyasuta
Oct 10, 2010, 07:55 PM
Perry: Um. Ultimate Pain Pills? *Shows Doc A Small Canister Of The Pills In A Red Can* Keep It. And Only Take One Each Week! *And Here. *Hands Zelara A Box Of Tissues* For Tears. You Never Know Exactly When You Will Burst Out Into Tears While Inside This Ominous Looking House. *Pulls Out Another Lantern And Hands It To Red* Just To Be Safe.

Seth Astra
Oct 10, 2010, 08:34 PM
Seth shrugged, turned around, and went to catch up with the others, using the thrusters on his feet, and hitting a few walls with his shoulder pads.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 10, 2010, 09:49 PM
Rilis looked at his feet "hmm, i never really thought about feet before, they're kind of really important though, sort of like a bass guitarist, some people notice them, but most people just don't notice how important they really are, same with good plot twists and when used correctly shock value.... did anybody here a word i said?"

FOkyasuta
Oct 10, 2010, 10:55 PM
Perry: I See What You Mean. Bass Players Are Very Important Just Like Photon And Plot Twists. And For That I Give You A Cookie. *A Sugar Cookie Pops Out And Lands In Kyrith's Hand* Dont Worry. It Wont Rot Your Teeth!

NeonaPulsar
Oct 11, 2010, 12:28 AM
Neona was following Seth and Cecina. Her wings folded tightly against her back, to keep them cob-web free and because she was a bit scared of what might fly out of anywhere and scare her. As the group continued on, Cecina in front, seth close behind her, sholder points barely missing the walks. Red and Zelara, were behind Neona, followed by HUcast's gang and Rilis.

They were all walking down a hall towards the back of the building, to what would be a dinning hall. Then without any warning, HUcast and and Sakura, fell through a trap door in the floor, without even time to yell. The door silently snaped back in place and vanishing (like you don't know its there). And no-one noticed.

~~~

In a far off control room, a relitivly thin man was laughing to him self. He was dressed on a cloun costume and looking at screens into the Haunted house.(This is the guy that kidnaped Sam's brother, the kid our group is looking for). "Man, this is going to be a good year! So many people to scare and screems to hear" He chukkled to himself, but then jumped out of his chair when he hear a voice behind him.

???: "You bet! Hey mind if i have your coatume... no never mind. I just hope its fire proof." The thin man just look in horor as the strangers hand lit on fire and he aproched him.

~~~

Back in the Haunt, the group had made it to the dinning hall. A large, long table streched from one end of the room to the other. The cloth on it was in tatters. Stains everywhere and a single candlabra in hte middle. The back windows were in disrepair, and so dirty that they let in almost no light, giving the room an earie vibe.

Just as everyone made it in, the dreadfull sound of a man screeming in pain echoed through out the house. Neona freaked and lept up to sit on one of Seth's armored solders.

FOkyasuta
Oct 11, 2010, 07:41 AM
Occ:*Static Is Heard Then A Call Comes Through* Umm Neona? Its Me RAcast. HUcast Isnt Here Right Now.Well Not Yet Apperently...*Comm Link Cuts Off*

HUbeastarl:*Jumps In Terror*

Perry:Eh... Ive Seen Better In A Communty Haunted House.

HUbeastarl:*Slightly Scared*W-w-what's That?

Perry:A Cheap Haunted House.Like This One Only More Scaryer And Available To The Public.

HUbeastarl:*Stops Being Scared And Giggles* Oh Perry...*Stops Then Notes That Sakura That Was Right Beside Her Was Gone...* Hey Umm...Guys? Wasnt Sakura Here A Few Seconds Ago?

Perry:She Was! Were Did She Go?

HUbeastarl:How Come You Dont Know Perry?

Perry:You Cant Expect Me To Know Everything Beastarl.

~After That Fall Though The Floor Sakura Tumbled Down A Winding Pipeline Along With The Invisible Bulky Cast OOC: Play This For That Shuddering Feel~:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbpg_bOgOwQ&feature=related

Sakura:Ow*Then The Long Pipe Ended And She Tumbled Into Pitch Black Darkness And She Gets Up And Starts Walking Around* Hello! *Echos*Im All Alone Down Here!*Starts Runing In Panic*Why Me?* Im Hopeless Here... *Starts Crying* Ill Be Forgotten!*Then The Faint Sound Of Water Dripping And Hitting The Ground Echoing Is Heard And She Shudders Uncontrollably At Hearing It* Ooooh..... Please....*One Drops On Her Head And As She Wipes It Off Her Head With Her Hands And Looks At Her Hands Then Gasps* I-I-I-Its Not W-W-W-Water?!?! Its...Its.. Its.. BLOOD! *Falls To Her Knees Bursting Into Tears* Someone Help Me...Please...

Seth Astra
Oct 11, 2010, 07:57 AM
As Neona sat on his shoulder, Seth started to fall over. "Falling. Falling!" He yelled. Quickly, he picked up his sister and put her on his other shoulder, balancing the weight and stopping him from falling.

FOkyasuta
Oct 11, 2010, 08:09 AM
Perry: Ehem! Like I Was Saying...Were Did Sakura Go?

HUbeastarl: I Think As We Move Through This House I'll Think We'll See Her.Dont Feel Like A Idiot Perry.*Pats His Little Round Body*

Perry:Since When?*Turns The Lanterns Brightness Up*

HUbeastarl: For Not Knowing?

Perry:Never Mind Beastarl.Now Why Do I Get The Feeling That I'm Gonna Reget Saying This But... WHO SCREAMED?!

DoctorQuark
Oct 11, 2010, 07:17 PM
Red and Zelara inspected the room. Perplexed as to Sakura's disappearance, the two began to examine the dining hall. "This is just like one of those old cartoons," Zelara mentioned. "Where people start falling into traps and stuff. And then there's the monster, and they run, and it all turns out to be some kind of hoax... Gee, I really hope this is one of those situations and not REAL danger." Red examined a bookcase. "Whoever owned this house, they sure had good taste in literature," he remarked. "Usually these things have some kind of hidden lever or puzzle. Maybe there's one here." Red started to pull books from the shelves at random. "Nope. Nu-uh. Not this one, either."

While Red was preoccupied, Zelara was wandering around in the back of the room. She was feeling a bit nervous. She leaned up against a wall. Suddenly, the wall revolved, taking her in with it. When the wall finished turning, she ended up on the other side: A pitch-black room with no obvious exit. She turned around and started to beat on the wall, yelling. "Hey! I think I just fell into some kind of trap! Help me out of here!" However, the walls were too thick for her voice to enter the dining hall. As she was yelling, she heard a rustling behind her. Zelara turned around quickly. There was silence. Zelara's heart was racing. She gave it a few moments, and then turned back to the wall. In that instant, a cloaked figure came up behind her, covering her mouth and dragging her further in. She made no sounds as the mystery man dragged her off.

Back inside the dining hall, Red had finished pulling all but a few books off the shelves, and finally gave up. He sighed. "Well, no luck here. Zelara, you find anything?" There was no answer. "Zelara?... Hey, where'd she go?"

FOkyasuta
Oct 11, 2010, 07:22 PM
OOC: Moar Fail?

Perry: It Has Begun. They'll Pick Us Off As Fast Like RAcast With A Fully Loaded Yasmikov 3000R.

HUbeastarl: I Think Its Time To Panic!

Perry: Dont Please. Just Dont.

OCC:Play The Music From The Last Post.

Sakura:*Hears The Faint Sound Of Foot Steps*Oooh...The Horror...Someone...Please...

Seth Astra
Oct 11, 2010, 11:55 PM
Cecina inched closer to Seth, nervous by the continued disappearances. Seth then asked, to no one in particular, "Why can't we ever go to a party and just... You know, party? Always save someone this, stop armageddon that."
"Yeah, but when is it ever fair? I mean, seriously, I get captured by Falz and imprisioned for decades, you have to kill him to rescue me, we are part of a mass exodus of the entire hunter and newman population, we have to break through the main base of the military and you have to fight a RAcast controlled by Falz, then, just when it seems all better, Falz comes out in full force, nearly destroys the world, you have to fight him agiain, I die, and you only barely revive me. Fate has not been kind to us," Cecina replied.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 12, 2010, 12:38 AM
OOC: Well. I need to get this out of the way. Granted its "My 1000 Post". A mile stone here on PSOW to anyone who sticks with it. So lets see, i need to try my best to make it a good one.

@Doc: You got the idea, now to exaggerate it.

-----

In the control room, the thin man who had been there was now a pile of ash on the floor, though his costume was now on a new barer. It was a newman male. He had wild black hair and bright red eyes. One scar lay across his left eye. He had taken the man's costume, fixing to wear it himself, by it didn't really fit so he tossed it aside, and wiped out his own. It was a clown costume, but something seemed a bit off about it, and the newman wearing it.

???: "Ah, now to ramp this haunt up a bit, shall we?" he cackled in a up-beat tone, taking the seat at the controls and facing the screens.

~~~

Neona look apologetic at Seth. "Sorry about that" She whispered in his ear. "I... don't really like haunted houses. Everything trying to jump out and scare me... not really my kind of place."

The group was now on a search for those who had gone missing. Zelara, RAcast, and Sakora. Seth, and his two counter weights where examining the far end of the room, looking through the kichen. Red was franticly searching the book shelf and the walls around them, trying to find Zelara. Parry and HUbeastarl were looking around the main table, for any hiden swich or something out of place. Rilis had gone back to search the hall.

~-~-~

Seth, Neona and Cecnia were looking around the kichen. The girls had gotten off seth's sholders to better help look around. As they were scouring around looking at all the old and unused cooking supplies and disrepaired apliences, they were trying to be quiet, in case they could hear the lost. But as seth moved around, he kept bumping and knocking down old dusty pans hanging from a rack, and already broken jars from shelfs, making a lot of noise. So he desided to wait in the main hall to keep things quiet. As he stode at the door, he could hear a slight humming sound from over head, so he looked up. Just at that moment, two things happend at once. Neona had come out the door to hand seth something, and the humming was reveild. A large trap door snaped open reveiling a huge magnet on the ceiling of the next floor. And without even a moments pause, Seth was zapped high, clinked to the magnet and could not move. Neona was also draged along, having at the last second grabed his sholder, droping the item on the floor. The two were then wisked away to the unknowns of the build, on a track. The trap door silently snaped shut, as if nothing happened, and no-one noticed.

~-~-~

Across the room Parry was hoving over the table, examining the cloth, to see if it hide any secrits under it. HUbeastarl had gone to help Rilis search the halls, wanting to find Sakora. Rilis however was peacefully munching on his cruton, while looking at the ruined paintings on the walls. HUbeastarl approched him, now standing in front of a mirror and noticing all the crums on his shirt. He turned his gaze from the mirror to greet HUbeastarl, but when he turned back, there was no mirror. A cold black void stared the two in the face. Its lonely emptyness was almost hypnotizing, wanting to know what was behind the shroud. Without warning, a large painting behind the two lurched foward, slaming into Rilis and HUbeastarl, knocking them headlong into the darkness they were tranced by. After they had fallen in, the hall returned to normal. The mirror slid back into place and the painting retracked back to the wall, as if nothing happened, and no-one noticed.

~-~-~

Red was still self absorb in finding Zelara. All the books had been strune onto the floor in a hap-hazard manner. None of them were a lever or a key to any secrit passage, just old dusty books. He had almost given up trying to find Zelara at the wall, but by no means giving up the search when Cecnia had come to find out what happend to her brother and Neona. Red hadn't seen a thing, nor heard a thing, admiting that he was absorb with looking around the wall for Zelara. Parry also joined then, having found nothing out of the ordiary with the table. The PM was also at a loss as to what happend to everyone.

So now it was just Cecnia, Red and Parry left in the main dinning hall which now took on the creepy feeling of something that was out for blood and lurking in every shadow waiting for its opportune moment to get them....

~~~

The man in the control room just laughed to himself. Having separated almost everyone. "Oh Boy. This is going to be a great night. Lets see what else this place can do. But first... ". He got up and found a marker. He walked over to a wall, and wrote: 'Awesome Property of Lockwar' , in large letters, before going back to the com. and his great, endless night of fun.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 12, 2010, 12:44 AM
OOC: That just seems, awesome to me. Its one of my longest posts ever. :D :D Woot!

Here is the line-up. Of who is with who and where.

~~~

1. Neona / Seth : traviling

2. Rilis / HUbeastarl : A dark room, first floor

3. Sakora / RAcast : Basement

4. Red / Cecnia / Parry : Dining hall, first floor

5. Zelara : Dark off room, first floor

FOkyasuta
Oct 12, 2010, 07:42 AM
OCC:RAcast Was Cloaked. And How Many Times Did I Tell You?Uh...*Dools* Derp? *Pulls Out A Thompson(A.K.A Tommy Gun)* I See Your Point.*Equips A Honeycomb Reflector*And Thats Ok. Its Nuthn Worth Killing Me Anyways.Besides...It Is A Full Moon...

Perry:Is It Me Or Are We Getting Taken Out One By One?HUbeasarl.Hello!!!I'm Talking You!!*Looks Around And Finds Out She's Gone*NO! THEY GOT HER TO?*Turns The Lantern Brightness To MAX(No Its Not Blinding.Very Bright But Not Blinding.)* IF YOU CAN HEAR ME YOU FREAGGN ARSE!!! DONT TELL ME YOUR A 50 YEAR OLD VIRGIN!*Looks At Red*What?! *Then Looks At Cecina*It Might Be True!

HUbeastarl:Ow!What The Heck Just Happened?!*Tone Of Concern* And Are You Ok Rilis?

~The Faint Sound Of The "Water Drops" Dropping Started To Speed Up And A Distant Sound That Was To Hard To Make Out Was Heared.~

Sakura:*Still On Her Knees Crying Her Heart Out*Why Me? Why Nobody Else?Why Didn't Hucast Come?*Another Distants Sound Is Heard Echoing Through The Refective Darkness*Is S-S-S-Something H-H-H-Here?!*Pulls Out Her Magical Wand And Stands Up And Also Casts A Foie Down The Long Darkness*No One...Im All Alone...Spmbody Help Me Please...

Seth Astra
Oct 12, 2010, 08:08 AM
Cecina stared confused at Perry, not sure what to say or do.
Meanwhile, Seth was frantically trying to work parts of his costume to get out. Muttering to himself, he said, "Okay, now I just hit this switch, turn this dial, cross these wires and done!" The front of the suit seemed to unseal, but the magnet was still holding it closed. Seth sighed, and re-sealed the suit.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 12, 2010, 01:21 PM
The magnet continued on, Seth still pined to it, and Neona holding on to his sholder spike, trying not to let go, her wings still folded tight against her back. The wind breezing past them. The walls speeding past them were old and shabby, like the back side of a poorly built wall in a house. Dusty, yellowish stucko oozing through cracks and joints in the boards.

"This... is a big house" she comented, noticing how far they seemed to have traviled. "I wonder wher... OH DEAR!"

Suddonly, the magnet track took a step dive, plunging to a lower level. Neona almost screemed but had no time. They reached the end of the track and the magnet lurched to a stop, kicking them off, to crash into the floor of an old ballroom.

Neona barely had time to glace up, to see the magnet crashing to the floor as well, a safe distance away, splitering the old floor boards. A thick trap door ceal the way they came in, blending in so it was hard to spot.

FOkyasuta
Oct 12, 2010, 05:04 PM
Sakura:*Hears The Loud Sound Of Something Heavy Falling On The Ground Above* Whats In This House?! *Stands Up* If I Stay I Might Be Gone For Ever! *Dashes Off Into The Darkness*

Perry:Forget It. I Think I Just Heard Something Very Very Loud. And I Smell...*Sniff* A MAGNET And Dust?!? Since When? *Hastely Dashes Toward A Door* You Comeing Along? Or Are You Gonna Stay Sitting Ducks?!

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 12, 2010, 05:36 PM
Rilis: "oh great....... stuck with the making fun of cliche anime characters person... yay..."

FOkyasuta
Oct 12, 2010, 05:43 PM
HUbeastarl: Cliche? Anime? What's That?

Seth Astra
Oct 12, 2010, 06:26 PM
Cecina and the mags followed Perry in a hurry. The mags beeping nervously.
Seth, finding his costume cumbersome, took it off, condensed it into a storage box, and hid it in his invintory unit. Now wearing his purple and white HUnewm uniform, he drew the Masamune, and used the photon blade as a torch. "Ah, much better," he said, helping Neona up.

FOkyasuta
Oct 12, 2010, 06:33 PM
Perry: If My Assumptions Are Correct Then The Sound Came From... *Stops At A T-Intesection* Down There. *Points With His Wing To The Western Hallway* Everybody Ready? *A Gulty Light Withdraws From His Ejection Port And Mounts On His Sphereical Body* I Am.

DoctorQuark
Oct 12, 2010, 09:26 PM
Red drew his sword. "Whatever helps us find everybody," he said. "I'm not gonna let anything slow me down. I may be afraid of heights, but I'm certainly not afraid of things that go bump in the night." Red looked ready to go at any time.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 12, 2010, 09:46 PM
Rilis then bumped into Red as he was making his way to the dining hall. "ahh hi! i think we are experiencing a plot device, cuz there is no way i walked this far"

DoctorQuark
Oct 12, 2010, 09:48 PM
Red turned to Rilis. "Literary devices? IRL? I dunno, man." Red scratched his head. "Are you sure you're entirely right in the head?"

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 12, 2010, 09:52 PM
Rilis: "wel-... nevermind, have a cruton piece" Rilis pulls a part of the crouton out of his bag (Rilis) "that was totally there the entire time" and hands it to Red.

FOkyasuta
Oct 12, 2010, 09:53 PM
Perry:*Steals Red's Crouton* Thanks! I Was Freaking Hungry!

NeonaPulsar
Oct 12, 2010, 09:54 PM
Thank you" Neona said getting ot her feet. The two looked around the old ballroom. The ceiling was high with arches across it. The side that they were on was a high wall, with two staircases going up at a curve to a platform with a throne and two doors to either side. The opposite wall looked just the same but missing the throne and one of the stairs was broken up. The langth wise walls were line with high windows, broken glass doors at the bottom.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 12, 2010, 09:54 PM
Rilis: "why didn't you just, ask me for one?"

FOkyasuta
Oct 12, 2010, 09:56 PM
Perry: *Facepalm* Damn. Im Sorry Red.. Here. *Hands Him The Lantern* Me Being A Moron Again.

HUbeastarl:*Slaps Perry* Give The Poor Human His Crouton Back!

Perry: OK! OK! *Hands Him The Crouton Back* Geez.

HUbeastarl: Sorry For What Perry Has Done. *Pats Red On The Head*

DoctorQuark
Oct 12, 2010, 10:03 PM
Red took the lantern and moved on a little bit without the others. He opened up one of the doors and peeked his head inside. There wasn't anything particularly remarkable, but upon closer inspection, Red noticed something rather unnerving. There was an active computer on a desk, and in looking at the screen, Red witnessed that it was monitoring several areas of the house through cameras. Red called out for the others. "Er, guys? I found something I think you may want to see."

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 12, 2010, 10:03 PM
Rilis: "........... i have more food, why do you think i have this bag? it holds fooooooooood" Rilis pulls a DS out of his food bag along with a 2 foot slice of pepperoni "woops, dont want to eat that" puts the ds back in the bag and a splash is heard.

FOkyasuta
Oct 12, 2010, 10:08 PM
HUbeastarl: It Broke?!

Perry:*Floats Over To Red* OMG. Perv Stats!

HUbeastarl: Or Is It Candy?

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 12, 2010, 10:09 PM
Rilis: "computer? why is there a computer in a haunted house? well whatever, so, who wants some pepperoni?"

DoctorQuark
Oct 12, 2010, 10:11 PM
Red examined the computer more closely. "Well, guys, it looks like we're being watched. Whoever was here must have left just recently," he said. "As much as I'd like to say whoever was behind this desk is the cause of all our problems, I think he'd find it a little hard to terrorize us away from his workplace."

Just then, Red noticed movement on one of the screens. Examining the window closely, he saw two figures that appeared to be Seth and Neona. "What? Is that Seth and Neona down there? We should probably find them." Red sighed. "Although I'm really worried about Zelara and the others. But we need more people to help us first, I'd think."

FOkyasuta
Oct 12, 2010, 10:12 PM
HUbeastarl: Oh Me!!! *Raises Her Hand Happly* Me!!!

Perry: Im Telling You PERV STATS. Thats Never A Good Thing. And Why Is One Of The Moniters Pitch Black And Its On?!

DoctorQuark
Oct 12, 2010, 10:13 PM
Red whipped around. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

FOkyasuta
Oct 12, 2010, 10:16 PM
Perry:*Floats Over To The Comfy Computer Seat* Who Ever Sits Here. Who Else Does Such A Thing In A House Like This?! Freaking Pervs.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 12, 2010, 10:50 PM
OOC: Ok, that, to be honest seemed, random, and out of place. The control room is way off, hidden in the building somewhere.... But i can improvise for this one. ;-)

----

The man grined from his new room, his face illuminated by the glow of different screens which were watching his old room.

~~~

Suddonly the entire house shook, before settling back, creeking and moneing echoed from the struckure around them. Everyone paused, looking and listening to try ed figure out what had happend.

Then, as quickly as it came and passed, everything went to chaos. The entire house roared into movement. Dust flew eveywhere, and cracks tore themselfs throught the walls and floor. Everyone was thrown of balance, the building shaking all over, as the sounds of objects the size of shiping containers could be heard shifting through-out the house. Everyone buckeled down for what seemed like a long time before the shaking and noise stoped.

The dust lingered in the air, and the creeking sounds were the only thing that could be heard over the eerie silence. The computer screens were now shattered and useless.

One of them got up, and went to open the door, only to find it was now a brick wall behind it. At that moment, they relized. The intire building had shifted!

----

OOC: The new control room is still hidden and no-where near anyone.

FOkyasuta
Oct 12, 2010, 11:00 PM
Perry:I'll Be Damned*Cough*, Its A Shifting House. I Hate Shifting.

HUbeastarl: This Guy Must Really Have No Idea What He's Doing.

Sakura: This House Sure Is Odd. Very Odd. Almost Hucast Odd.

Seth Astra
Oct 12, 2010, 11:11 PM
Seth quickly rolled back to his feet, on guard with the Masamune. Seeing nothing, he helped Neona up again, and asked, "What was that?"

NeonaPulsar
Oct 12, 2010, 11:31 PM
"I'm not sure. It sounded like the whole place is moving. Maybe we are under ground now?" she answered, with dought in her tone. She flited her wings to get the dust off, and folded them up again.

"Where should we go now?"

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 13, 2010, 11:42 AM
Rilis: "ill just wait over here if that's ok with you"

FOkyasuta
Oct 13, 2010, 03:07 PM
HUbeastarl: I Dont Know...*Puts Her Hand To Her Head* He Could Have More Traps If We Move But If We Stay We Might Get In A Panic If We Stay. But Were Trying To Find The Rest Of The Guys! So If I Were You Id Get A Move On.

Perry: I Agree With The Woman.*Floats Over* So We Can Find That Guy And Get Outta Here. And No Im Not A Coward.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 13, 2010, 03:19 PM
"Who are you anyway?" Rilis points at perry.

FOkyasuta
Oct 13, 2010, 03:24 PM
Refresher OOC: This Is Perry. Hey Dont Blame Me For Drawing It! HUbeastarl Did! http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1212&pictureid=14995

Perry: Im Sakura's Third Experiment.

HUbeastarl: From My Doodle...

Perry: Hey At Least Im Made And Not A Pile Of Scrap!

HUbeastarl: At Least I Have A Friend! *Pats Perry*

Perry:Bleh.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 13, 2010, 03:27 PM
Rilis: "one of these days im going to talk to hucast about how he could have possibly gotten such a screwed up group, none of you were even actually born!"

FOkyasuta
Oct 13, 2010, 03:32 PM
HUbeastarl: Hey I Cant Blame That Cast For Being Crazy And So Careing!

Perry: I Dont Think He Can Ever See Him. Well Not Right Now. He's At Home Doing Who Know What? Could Be Experimenting With A Thing He Calls A Porsche Cayman S.

HUbeastarl: He Said He Got It When He Went Down To A Planet Called Earth In A System Far Away.... How Does He Do Such Things?! Or For That Matter... HOW?!

Perry: Umm. I Dont Know. You Should Ask Him If He Does Show Up For Some Reason. He Always Despised Halloween.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 13, 2010, 03:58 PM
Rilis: "how can you despise halloween!?"

FOkyasuta
Oct 13, 2010, 05:04 PM
HUbeastarl: Something That Happened To In His Past. He Never Told Me.

Perry:Think Its Related To That Porsche Cayman S He Found?

HUbeastarl: Maybe. Or Maybe Something Else. I Cant Quite Put My Finger On It.

DoctorQuark
Oct 13, 2010, 06:29 PM
Red was simply watching the conversation with enraptured confusion. "... Guys? Shouldn't we get moving?" Red sheathed his sword.

In some unknown corridor of the house, Zelara was fastened by her four limbs to a wall. Ahead of her was the robed man, with a camera linked to multiple outlets. Zelara was writhing to get free, but the restraints, frustratingly, did not budge. "Release me," Zelara demanded. "Or I swear that when I get loose, I'll tear you apart." The man simply chuckled. "Yes, but that would require you get free, first." The man fiddled with his camera. "Red and my friends will come and save me, and then you'll be in trouble." Zelara stated this with confidence, but the man simply laughed again. "And that, dearest, is the plan." The man gggled as he finished uplinking the camera."

Zelara huffed. "Who are you guys, anyways?" "Just a couple of guys looking for some Halloweenish fun," the man guffawed.

DoctorQuark
Oct 13, 2010, 09:32 PM
OOC: Neona, just thought I'd add in that it isn't really a control room, but rather, one that a guy was tinkering with. :3 Mr. Robe Guy isn't really in cahoots with your people, who I'm sure are much more sinister. This guy's pretty much just a confused prankster, as I'm sure you'll find.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 14, 2010, 12:40 AM
OOC: Not a problem. But a reveil. The guy who had taken the kid, is dead. Now.... because this holliday is a perfect fit for him, "Tommy" is in control of the building, having killed the first dude. I have yet to think of where i can post the kids location.

As i understand, your guys are just useing the house, as a ... haunting ground.(lol, hunting ground. Bad pun.) Maybe, if you are ok with it, Tommy can... intervean, with your guys?

----

FOkyasuta
Oct 14, 2010, 07:33 AM
HUbeastarl: Wait A Minute...What Did You Just Say?!

Perry:*Floats Over Beside Red*I Agree With You. We SHOULD Get Going.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 14, 2010, 06:29 PM
"I'm not sure. It sounded like the whole place is moving. Maybe we are under ground now?" she answered, with dought in her tone. She flited her wings to get the dust off, and folded them up again.

"Where should we go now?"

OOC: Any ideas Seth?

---

Seth Astra
Oct 14, 2010, 06:36 PM
Seth shrugged and said, "That way," and pointed at a door. He then walked over to it, and held it open for Neona.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 14, 2010, 07:03 PM
"Oh... thank you Seth." Neona said as she walked through the door, and into a hallway lined with doors, and a stair case at the other end.

Seth Astra
Oct 14, 2010, 07:05 PM
Seth, following behind Neona, thought for a second, then said, "So, let's make our way to the end. You blast down all the doors on the left, I'll slice down all the doors on the right, and we won't miss anything, sound good?

NeonaPulsar
Oct 14, 2010, 07:09 PM
"Sounds good to me. We can find that kid faster, and get back to the party." she said, now starting to have a bit of fun. "Ready... set... GO!!"

Both took off down the hall, Neona charging and fireing grants into the doors, splitering them out of their frames, seth...

Seth Astra
Oct 14, 2010, 07:12 PM
Seth split his katana in two, and ran along the doors, slashing the hinges and lock off of each, and kicking it in.

DoctorQuark
Oct 14, 2010, 11:21 PM
OOC: @ Neona: Yeah, sure. :3 Our spookster's going to get what he's got coming to him soon, anyways.

Although, if you do, don't have him completely destroy our friend. I more or less have something planned out for them. :3

FOkyasuta
Oct 14, 2010, 11:26 PM
~A Very Loud And I Mean VERY Loud Wolf Like Howl Is Heard Through Out The House~

HUbeastarl: What Was That?!

Perry: I Have No Idea If It Was Real Or Fake.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 14, 2010, 11:38 PM
Seth and Neona had reached the end of the hall. All the doors had been reended from there frames in some way, but all the rooms were empty... except one. Next to the stairs stode a lone old door.

"You want to cut it down or shall i blast it in?" she asked seth, looking at the door.

DoctorQuark
Oct 14, 2010, 11:40 PM
Red, hearing the howl, drew his sword. "I really don't like where this is going," he stated. "We've gotta get out of here, and quickly. I'll take point. You guys watch my back." Red walked ahead of them, checking the corridors for any kind of beast.

FOkyasuta
Oct 14, 2010, 11:42 PM
Perry: We Will.*Flys Right Next To Red With HUbeastarl Walking Right Beside Him* So What's Your Name Anyways?

HUbeastarl: I Was Saying The Same Thing! What Is Your Name?

DoctorQuark
Oct 14, 2010, 11:43 PM
Red, although still alert, turned to them for a moment. "Oh, me? My name's Red. Er, I don't really know the rest of it. Strange, I know. What about you two?"

Seth Astra
Oct 14, 2010, 11:46 PM
"My sword can absorb the energy of a technique and channel it. Cast grants on my sword, and we can do both.

FOkyasuta
Oct 14, 2010, 11:49 PM
Perry: Well Ya Heard Mines Earlyer. But Ill Put It Into Techincal Terms For Ya. The Names Project Cherry Blossom. Version. S-1. But You Can Call Me Perry. And The Lovely Beast Here.*Points To HUbeastarl With His Wing*Goes By The Name HUbeastarl.

HUbeastarl: Yup That's Me. *Smiles At Red*

DoctorQuark
Oct 14, 2010, 11:52 PM
Red scratched his head and laughed nervously. "Haha, yeah... Nice to meet you, too." Red waved to HUbeastarl while hardly even acknowledging Perry. "Er, back to business. It doesn't look like anything's nearby... Perhaps we should let it slip out of mind for now. Besides, the dining hall calls for extra exploration."

FOkyasuta
Oct 15, 2010, 12:00 AM
Hubeastarl: Why Is He So Cute?

Perry: I Agree. Who Knows What We'll Find In There? My Motion Tracker Ain't Picking Up Anything.

Hubeastarl: Will There Be Zombies?

Perry: Now What Kind Of Guess Is That?! That Only Happens In Resident Evil!

HUbeastarl: But Ive Seen RAcast Play Some!

Perry: It Aint Real. Never Will Be.

DoctorQuark
Oct 15, 2010, 12:09 AM
Suddenly, there was a voice that boomed throughout the hallways. "Kekeke... But do you know that for sure?" A few monitors placed in various spots around the house suddenly activated. On the screen was two robed men, and somebody chained to a wall with a mask over their face. The one standing by the masked person was laughing uncontrollably. The one at the camera, however, was a little more reserved. "Who knows exactly what hides in the dark? Lots of things. I know of them. And unless you want them unleashed on you........ Hehehe... You'll make your way down to the atrium AV room, now." The man chuckled as he gestured in front of the camera. Red simply shrugged. "Huh... And why should we listen to a word you have to say, exactly?" Apparently, the man heard him, and laughed. "Because we have something precious of yours." With this, the other robed man pulled the mask off of the person, revealing it to be Zelara. Seeing this, Red became tense. "What?! You release her right this second, or else..." Zelara must have heard Red, as she called out when he spoke. "Hey, Red? Is that you? Don't listen to the guy, he's just-" But the man cut her off." You know what we want. Now get down here, or else. Kekekeke..." The monitors abruptly shut off, and Red stomped the ground in frustration. "Great. For all I know, they probably have the others cooped up in there, too."

FOkyasuta
Oct 15, 2010, 12:16 AM
OOC: Halp Serafi:http://psp2.psupedia.info/Halp_Serafi

Perry:*A L&K38 Combat Pops Out And Fires At The Darkened Screens* Idiots Man. Pure Idiots Man...

HUbeastarl: Is That The Girl From Earlyer?

Perry: I Believe So. So What Do Ya Say?

HUbeastarl: Im In!*Pulls Out A Halp Serafi* We'll Show Him Red!

Perry: Agreed. So Ya Ready Red?

DoctorQuark
Oct 15, 2010, 12:22 AM
Red nodded. "I'm always ready," he said, half-heartedly. "Let's get back to the atrium before something really weird happens." Red led the group onwards.

However, in the atrium, the two men were preparing for their arrival. One of the men was rushing the other to finish working on something. "Come on, come on. They're gonna be here soon, haha." "I'm hurryin', I'm hurryin'," the other chuckled, as he finished messing with something on a humanoid figure. Suddenly, the two jumped back and laughed. "They're finished!" One said, hitting a button. Just then, the figure, and several others lining the hallways, lit up, and started walking around; upon closer inspection, they were zombie robots. The two men gave each other a silly high five and then slipped back into the AV room while the "zombots" wandered around.

FOkyasuta
Oct 15, 2010, 12:34 AM
Perry: Uh... Red? We Might Have A Problem...

HUbeastarl:*Cluches The Dagger Slightly Scared* What Is It Perry?

Perry: A Bunch Of Stuff Started Acting Up On My Motion Detector! And Im Not Acting Up Again!

HUbeastarl:*Cluches The Dagger Harder And Gulps* Oh No...

Perry: And Appernently There Non-Orgainic.

HUbeastarl: What? Zombies?!

Perry: No Beastarl. Theres No Such Thing As Zombies. And From The Looks Of Things The Robots Are All Over The Place. Must Be The Work Of Morons.

HUbeastarl: So I Get To Slice Them Apart?

Perry: Apparently Yes.

HUbeastarl:*Smiles And Jumps In Happyness* Yay!

NeonaPulsar
Oct 15, 2010, 12:44 AM
Tommy looked on from his control room.

"Goons? ... in my house. Its not even dinner time. What could they be doing here at this hour?"

Tommy looked at a clock on the wall that had the numbers torn out, and marker reading: Anytime. He then glances over to see the Zombots lurch into motion on one srceen and Zelara chained up and in the company of more goons on another.

"HA!... rubish I say to you, my fellow goon, let me show you what i don't know about this house." He then proceds to hit a button at random. A mechanical voice followed shortly after into the room.
~ HoloGram Nanite system, active ~

Tommy: ".... Sweet"

~~~

Neona had tryed out Seths idea, and the door parted ways with its frame in a flash. The room inside was poorly lit by a window. Though, sitting in the middle of the room was a hunch figure.

"Hello?" Neona asked as she walked up to the door frame.

---

OOC: I have an idea here.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 15, 2010, 04:47 PM
Rilis: "i dont actually have the patience to read all those posts, so just assume that im I'm following you guys while eating and, oh crap, i meant to ask him to OOC that... uhh.... Bricks..."

NeonaPulsar
Oct 15, 2010, 05:35 PM
Neona looked a like closer, just enough to see it was a very old woman. Then a cracked old, crone of a voice came from her as she adressed both Seth and Neona.

???: "You barrel down the hall, recking all the doors, then have the nerve to do the same to mine? For years, I have called this room home during this, retched day you so blissfully call Halloween. Everyone taunting me, Oh look a witch. Bleh." She slowly got up, and inched into the light from the hall, reveiling a face and body to match the voice. Though she wasn't hideous, she was very old, and wrinkeled, giving her a witch like look. "And now to barge in and desturb me, like everyone else. I will not tallerate it."

She calmly walked over to Seth, who had joined Neona at the door.

???: "Tell me young man... do you believe in curses? You like to weild those swords i see. Time to let your friend have the task." With a swift motion benihing her age, she lurched out and taped Seths forhead. He gave a quick flash, his body turning all black then back to normal. The old lady just smiled, then turned to Neona.

???: "And you, wretched girl. I can tell you travil, and know you can deal with many things... have you ever tryed to deal with something out of your own form?" The old lady gave Neona the same swift tap, and effect. She then turned and slowly walked back into the room, only turning to look back once she reached the window.

???: "Hope you have a misrible rest of your day" she cackled, turning and continuing ot walk vanishing.

---

OOC: Next post i will get into this idea of my and what the lady did.

Seth Astra
Oct 15, 2010, 06:17 PM
"Well, that was odd," Seth commented to Neona, as they were walking out. "I wouldn't be worried, though. Probably just a low level megid or something, not enough to harm us."

DoctorQuark
Oct 15, 2010, 06:27 PM
Red walked on ahead, and noticed all of the Zombots wandering about. "Crap. Well, they sure look like zombies. Don't seem to be aware of us, though. Should we attack them?"

NeonaPulsar
Oct 15, 2010, 06:32 PM
OOC: Remember back when i said i would really make this interesting. And that i would find a way to have Neona change form uncontrolibly. I found it. It is a curse. Yours Seth, is temperary, and you can cancil it any time you want. But mine, i will have Neona look for a cure. Read what the old lady said, then Read this post.

----

Noena: "That was odd. Though i have a feeling that wasn't a megid. Ah-well. In any case we didn't find that kid here, ready to head down stairs Seth? .... Seth??"

Neona looked around, Seth had vanished. She quickly looked back into the room, but insted steped on Seth's Sword. "SETH, don't leave me alown in here. SETH!" Neona cryed to the hallway.

----

OOC: How it works:

You have been cursed to become your sword. You can still talk, but telepathicly.

Neona will change form at random, to anything living. (no plants). BUt what will be fun here for me and you guys. I am giving you guys control of what she turns into. Be it a pokemon, a clone of someone, or a character from a movie or game. Though, i do reserve th right to change it myself, you guys can have the fun. If i don't know what you have chosen, i will say so. :D

Seth Astra
Oct 15, 2010, 06:38 PM
OOC: So... Am I stuck as a sword, or what?

"Neona, down here! That blasted old lady turned me into my sword!!!... If I wasn't morally against killing old ladies, I'd ask you to stab her with me." Seth communicated, psychicly.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 15, 2010, 06:42 PM
OOC: Yep. Though, i did say yours was temparary in terms of story, you can change back once you deside to ware it off.

----

"AH... Sorry Seth." She picked up the sword. "Is that really you?"

Seth Astra
Oct 15, 2010, 06:50 PM
OOC: I'll assume you stepped on the sword's hilt. Since it's a photon blade... Neona probably wouldn't be able to step on it without getting hurt.

"Unfortunately... This is really starting to tick me off... I hate not having... Arms... Or legs..."

DoctorQuark
Oct 15, 2010, 06:52 PM
OOC: I know this is gonna sound weird, but I guess I thought it would be hilarious for Neona to turn into Zelda or something. :3 Something simple to confuse them before things get really bizarre.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 15, 2010, 06:54 PM
OOC: Ok... but are you ticked in story, or for real?

@Doc: Well, have at it. Post it. :D

----

"Umm, I can carry you. Maybe once we find this kid and the others, Doc, light be able to help". Neona now feeling a little relieved to have found seth, even in his curant state.

Seth Astra
Oct 15, 2010, 07:01 PM
"No offense, but it's a shame you're a force... If you were a hunter, you could actually make good use of a sword... Ah well, at least since I am the blade, you can at least use it. Normally I'm the only one who can even turn it on."

DoctorQuark
Oct 15, 2010, 07:05 PM
Suddenly, Neona's body started to quiver. In an unexpected flash of light, Neona suddenly changed to look like a princess with blond hair, a pink and white dress adorned with gold, and strange triangular pictures all along the dress.

Meanwhile, Red decided that the Zombots weren't a worthwhile worry, and proceeded to attack them. Surprisingly, the Zombots did nothing to protect themselves, and their numbers diminished as Red quickly slashed them apart. The two robed men, who were watching from a monitor in Zelara's cell, were nervous. "I didn't know they had weapons," one of them gulped. "Who in the world brings live weapons to some decrepit old house?!" The other man was quaking. "They're gonna be in here, soon. Maybe we should just let the girl go?..." Zelara, overhearing them, simply huffed.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 15, 2010, 07:06 PM
"I do have some practice with blades... but if you have any tricks, that could help. Well, lets see what we can find. The faster we do, the faster we can get out of this creepy place."

(Doc's change)

"Hey... wah, what happend? Why am i in these cloths. ! And what happend to my voice?!"

~~~

With Zelara:

Then, out of the shodows a tall lanky figure stumbled towards the men in the Robes.

Seth Astra
Oct 15, 2010, 07:57 PM
"Oh, sure! Let her get transformed into a person, while I'm stuck as an inanimate object! Ah well, if you need to strike someone from afar, just swing at them, I'll take care of the rest."

NeonaPulsar
Oct 15, 2010, 08:11 PM
"Maybe this is my curse. But why Zelda?... Ok, well the faster we get out of here, the faster i can figure out what that lady did to us."

Neona/Zelda then turned and tryed to walk down the stairs, having to hold her dress up out of the way. They reached the bottom to find hte door in a weird place. It was on hte floor, the walls around it, bare. Neona slowly opened the door, and looked in.

Below was a waiting room, a few old couches, tabes, and dead plants. And to Neona's surprize, Zombies.

"... I... I hope you are ready Seth" she whispered, a bit of fear in her voice.

DoctorQuark
Oct 15, 2010, 08:23 PM
Zelara noticed the figure before even her captors. "Er, hello? Who's there?" The two men whipped around. "What are you, deft? We're-" They then noticed the figure. They both gulped. "Who... Who are you?" The two men said in unison.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 15, 2010, 08:28 PM
The figure said nothing, but stumbled closer to the men in robes.

DoctorQuark
Oct 15, 2010, 08:30 PM
The men then jumped back in fear. "Are you that guy? The one... We didn't mean nothin', we swear! We just took her 'cuz we wanted some good-old-fashioned Halloween pranking... Don't hurt us!" The two men bowed to the figure. Zelara watched the scene intently.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 15, 2010, 08:33 PM
With Tommy behind the controls, the figure stumbled on. When it got closer, the men could see it was pure dark. Its thin frame was that of a dead person. It didn't stop, but continued to get closer.

DoctorQuark
Oct 15, 2010, 08:38 PM
At this, the two men cried out frantically and began to bow repeatedly to the monster, begging for forgiveness. Even Zelara, at this point, was becoming quite frightened.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 15, 2010, 08:46 PM
The figure was now in range. It lurched out and grabed one man by the throat and flung him across the room to crash hard into a wall, before falling into a trap door that open. It closed behind him and the figure turned on the other man, letting out a horid screech.

DoctorQuark
Oct 15, 2010, 08:49 PM
The one man was by this point sobbing. Apparently unable to retain himself any longer, the man's face turned white, and he fainted. The room became quiet. Zelara remained silent, not wanting the creature to see her.

NeonaPulsar
Oct 15, 2010, 09:00 PM
OOC: Got to remember, this is Tommy, not the HoloGram Nanite thingy, but behind the controls. He likes to kill. :D (though no main characters)

----

The creature fell silent. Letting the faint sound of breathing echo through the room. Rather then kill the man on the floor, the figure turned to Zelara, having heard her breathing. And with a surprizingly fast motion, slashed off the chains and restraints. Zelara fell to the floor only to be picked up by the figure. It then turned and bolted from the room, the girl over its sholder.

DoctorQuark
Oct 15, 2010, 09:22 PM
Zelara started to bang on the creature's side. "Urgh. Put me down, will you?! I don't have time for all of this crazy stuff..."

NeonaPulsar
Oct 15, 2010, 09:31 PM
As she did so, the figures body started to expand. It stoped a hallway and set her down. She tryed to run for it, but got no-more the turned around before being ingulfed by the now black mass. All was dark for breif minute as the thing covered all of her, then, see could see again. She was wearing the Nanites. They had motified there form to make her look like one of the robed men. She now stode, in control of her own motion, in a silent hallway, the nanites covering her head to toe.

DoctorQuark
Oct 15, 2010, 09:43 PM
Zelara looked down at herself, stupefied. "What? What's going on here?" She examined her new robes. "Blech. I hate this. Why am I suddenly dressed like one of those robed idiots? This day has gone from strange to 100% ludicrous."

OOC: Has it also changed her facial features, or is it just her clothing? :3

NeonaPulsar
Oct 15, 2010, 09:48 PM
OOC: For the fun of it, yes, the nanites are on her face making her look diffrent. She can still see, breath, and talk.

---

Tommy just laughed from his room, before looking the the HoloGram Nanites playing Zombies in front of Neona.

DoctorQuark
Oct 15, 2010, 09:52 PM
OOC: Kewl. :3

Red, Perry, and HUbeastarl had finished off the last of the Zombots. Red sheathed his sword and then scratched his head. "Wow. That wasn't a challenge at all. I almost feel bad about killing them." Just then, Red noticed Zelara walking down the hallway. However, he didn't realize it was her, due to the nanites changing her appearance. He then pointed and yelled at her. "Hey, you! You're one of those guys, aren't you? What have you done with Zelara?" With this, Red rushed towards her. Zelara waved for him to stop. "No, no! I am Zelara! Can't you tell-" She then remembered her changed appearance. "Gack." Zelara began to run from Red out of instinct, and Red quickly followed suit.