PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 No Maintenance for October 7th

Amaury
Oct 4, 2010, 05:57 PM
There is no scheduled maintenance for this week:
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=346879

Attention, GUARDIANS!

There will be no maintenance this week, and servers will remain open.

Best of luck with the remainder of the GBR, and the new S3 missions!

Now, let's have a discussion.

How's the current GBR going for everybody?

Ishia
Oct 4, 2010, 06:14 PM
I hear that barely anyone is doing the GBR anymore. Typical.

XbikXBd
Oct 4, 2010, 07:42 PM
lol as far as me i start up 50% only partys and they fill up fast but again people pick up crap and i have to slam the boot hammer other then that really good on drops finally got a ragan-ragan outside of last years event wewt!!

Powder Keg
Oct 4, 2010, 10:10 PM
I have 50% (finally) and I've just been mostly spamming Duel in the Ruins....I have one Ragan-Ragan, and three Bloody Showers so far.

No maintenance is kind of expected. I'm glad they fixed the drop issues the first Friday after they were discovered.

DragonForce
Oct 5, 2010, 04:03 AM
This GBR should've been two weeks or three weeks at the most. It really is a sad excuse for no updates for a whole month or more.

Amaury
Oct 5, 2010, 09:19 AM
This GBR should've been two weeks or three weeks at the most. It really is a sad excuse for no updates for a whole month or more.

Now, now, let's not be negative.

Orosan
Oct 5, 2010, 09:52 AM
Among other things I have found a 47% Dark Splac and a 50% Ground Splasher in this GBR, So I'm happy so far.

DragonForce
Oct 5, 2010, 12:22 PM
oh ho! Yer such a fuckin comedian amaury! Poster of the year everyone! /sarcasm

Amaury
Oct 5, 2010, 12:25 PM
oh ho! Yer such a fuckin comedian amaury! Poster of the year everyone! /sarcasm

Now, now, let's not insult other users, either.

DragonForce
Oct 5, 2010, 12:27 PM
haha, if you took that as an insult you should go OUTSIDE and make REAL friends. Yer little NPC buddies in PSU offline mode don't count. xD

Amaury
Oct 5, 2010, 12:29 PM
haha, if you took that as an insult you should go OUTSIDE and make REAL friends. Yer little NPC buddies in PSU offline mode don't count. xD

Now, now, don't keep insulting other users because you have issues.

Besides, I have a lot of friends that I've made in school.

SolomonGrundy
Oct 5, 2010, 12:29 PM
hmm....

DragonForce
Oct 5, 2010, 12:36 PM
lol, I nominate amaury for troll of the year.

Amaury
Oct 5, 2010, 12:44 PM
lol, I nominate amaury for troll of the year.

I nominate Dragon-Force for insulter and troll of the year.

DragonForce
Oct 5, 2010, 01:00 PM
Haha, give him a hand everyone! xD

Ishia
Oct 5, 2010, 01:47 PM
http://forum.diadu.net/download/file.php?id=932

Ethateral
Oct 6, 2010, 12:12 PM
This. Bring Absoute Zero already. :rolleyes:

pikachief
Oct 6, 2010, 03:00 PM
yea lets get absolute zero during november or january/late december for people's breaks from school! :D

I doubt it. All of our events have happened right AFTER a break or on the same day as a major game release. lol i think they do it on purpose :P

Tetsaru
Oct 6, 2010, 03:06 PM
ITT: Amaury being Amaury. Seriously, who uses "now, now" to start 3 posts??

Besides, I have a lot of friends that I've made in school.

Well good for you. But guess what? NO ONE CARES! :rolleyes:

Seriously dude, why are you even on PSOW? It's already well-established in the PSU community that a lot of people just DON'T LIKE YOU. I really wish I knew how old you were so I'd know whether you're just a kid who doesn't have a clue that he's inadvertently trolling everyone, or someone who is just VERY socially awkward and needs to grow up... :nono:

On-topic: Absolute Zero should've been out when PC/PS2 servers were still around, imo. As usual, nothing's changed, just more empty promises that we'll catch up to Japan....... eventually. :disapprove:

Psu5675
Oct 6, 2010, 03:22 PM
Absolute Zero be good no more empty promises i cancel my account on 360
let all you noobs pay for a
text message service

and play PSP2 on PSP It rocks

Powder Keg
Oct 6, 2010, 03:37 PM
ITT: Amaury being Amaury. Seriously, who uses "now, now" to start 3 posts??

Seriously dude, why are you even on PSOW? It's already well-established in the PSU community that a lot of people just DON'T LIKE YOU. I really wish I knew how old you were so I'd know whether you're just a kid who doesn't have a clue that he's inadvertently trolling everyone, or someone who is just VERY socially awkward and needs to grow up... :nono:

On-topic: Absolute Zero should've been out when PC/PS2 servers were still around, imo. As usual, nothing's changed, just more empty promises that we'll catch up to Japan....... eventually. :disapprove:
LMFAO.

http://www.phuckpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

Psu5675
Oct 6, 2010, 03:40 PM
WHAT SHE ABOUT ?

Tetsaru
Oct 6, 2010, 03:50 PM
LMFAO.

I'm pretty sure people around here don't like me because I rant a lot and tend to be a bit perverted, NOT because I'm a goody-two-shoes and carry on conversations with NPC's.

Powder Keg
Oct 6, 2010, 03:55 PM
I'm pretty sure people around here don't like me because I rant a lot and tend to be a bit perverted, NOT because I'm a goody-two-shoes and carry on conversations with NPC's.

:clown:

Psu5675
Oct 6, 2010, 03:56 PM
she is A
EVIL NPC's BOT SEGAC noob

ASKED by SEGAC TO help defend the bad updates

Amaury
Oct 6, 2010, 09:54 PM
I really wish I knew how old you were.

You could check my profile, you know.