PDA

View Full Version : Power FOmar

bns1991
Oct 5, 2010, 03:02 PM
I have a lv 80 FOneweral, and I have been debating for a long time whether to delete her to make a FOmar. Using techs are fun, but are mp consuming as well. Having a power FOmar gives me a more effective melee option than the other FO's, due to the fact that he has the highest ATP potential of the 4. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried this, and if so, has it been effective or not. I have been thinking of something to do on psz for a while now that will spark the desire to do something other than SH ET runs that yield no rares.^^;

Chukie sue
Oct 5, 2010, 06:09 PM
I've done it - he was level 100. He was pretty cool. IIRC... With Earth Bullet with Emp Axeon hit 180 on Zerreo's with s/d, not with zalure. All of his elemental techs with a Kerykeion hit 280 ish on the respective enemies.

I think I ran with a 99 pow 1 mind mag.

Emporer Axeons (stats depending on the level Im running)

Compress PA...3 other things?
Maybe Divine power or two... Was never really a fan of those.

All power mats.

ANYWAY, he can support his party well with s/dj/z and his melee aint half bad. DO IT.

Broken_L_button
Oct 5, 2010, 10:35 PM
If FOney can be a real Juggernaut while using strictly melee, I'd see no reason why FOmar can't do it. My opinion on the matter? Go for it; rock that man-robe!

Cire39
Oct 6, 2010, 12:13 AM
FOmar is probably the best at melee among the force classes.

bns1991
Oct 6, 2010, 07:19 AM
I made him last night. Right now I'm alternating between mags (1 power and 1 mind). Only thing is that I have not been able to find any divine/power. I have done a lot of sh paru runs w/my lv 100 HUmar and killed a lot of boosted frunaked, but I haven't got a drop yet.

Chukie sue
Oct 6, 2010, 01:21 PM
If I get a new DS you can have all mine :/ There's like... 7 in total <.<

Broken_L_button
Oct 8, 2010, 10:43 AM
Lawl, D/powers. Don't waste your time hunting them, really, they aren't worth it (unless you stack 4 of them for 20 more damage, possibly 30 if you use lv.5 Celeb/any level of Life, but, then again, why would you stack 4 of these?). By the time you'll even find your first D/power, your FOmar will be able to steamroll anything he comes accross. Just max out your power mat count and use S/Z.

Chaos Rappy
Oct 8, 2010, 10:48 AM
To be honest, even though some of my Div/Units are "In use", most of the time, they're just sitting in my inventory, since I realized I was better of using PP Recovery Lv5, Compress PA, PA/Tech Save Lv3 (when applicable), and either the other Save unit or a Protect unit. The meager ATP increase that D/P would give me would be fairly worth less than, say, resisting a status or being able to use about a dozen more PA's before hitting the big fat goose egg in my PP amount.

FOmarman
Oct 8, 2010, 11:22 AM
Well I'm a FOmar and it's pretty cool having a great attack and a great force attack.