PDA

View Full Version : Pa disk used in this video?

oG Epik
Oct 6, 2010, 10:11 PM
Is tornado dance the Pa disk used in this video for his double sabers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=artFB2gAx3c

Ishia
Oct 6, 2010, 10:13 PM
No, that's Barrel Roll.

str898mustang
Oct 6, 2010, 10:13 PM
yes
10char

oG Epik
Oct 6, 2010, 10:15 PM
Thx ima go do innocent girl 500x and get pa frags lol

XbikXBd
Oct 6, 2010, 10:29 PM
also remember this is pre nerf

Tetsaru
Oct 7, 2010, 07:24 AM
Also, keep in mind: if you spam Tornado Dance in parties, people will hate you. It scatters enemies around, and people (especially Fighmasters) often use it to move faster than the normal running speed and thus get ahead of everyone else, killing monsters and stealing experience before everyone else can even reach you. I heard it got adjusted since the Supplemental Update though, so I don't know if it still has that "speed boost" advantage to it.

MillyB
Oct 7, 2010, 10:23 AM
Also, keep in mind: if you spam Tornado Dance in parties, people will hate you. It scatters enemies around, and people (especially Fighmasters) often use it to move faster than the normal running speed and thus get ahead of everyone else, killing monsters and stealing experience before everyone else can even reach you. I heard it got adjusted since the Supplemental Update though, so I don't know if it still has that "speed boost" advantage to it.

Yes, it is still faster than walking.

oG Epik
Oct 7, 2010, 01:29 PM
tahts kinda what i want it for but it also looks sweet

oG Epik
Oct 7, 2010, 08:02 PM
also is tornado dance even worth getting do actually use?

Tetsaru
Oct 7, 2010, 09:05 PM
also is tornado dance even worth getting do actually use?

It's ok against bosses and other large enemies, but it's mostly used by Fighmasters who solo to get around faster, unfortunately. Damage-wise, I'm pretty sure there are better options.

oG Epik
Oct 8, 2010, 08:49 PM
well i bought anyway its not bad and im working on become fight master now... lvl2 fortefighter!!!!