PDA

View Full Version : Returning player

Evil Slacker
Oct 7, 2010, 07:53 AM
Just wanted to say hello.

I have not played this game with any regularity since 2009 and even then most of my friends had already quit or moved on and I only did events once in a while.

I missed the game alot, or maybe the idea of PSO in general and decided to give it another shot after hearing about PSO2.

I browsed through the forums and the update pages on psu-pedia so I will try not to ask anything too noobish.

Disclaimer: I know the about the PSP2 version and that the JP servers get all the love etc.

I came back to 360 because: 1. I missed the characters I made. 2. I am not a big portable game player. 3. I didn't want to deal with the server issues or language barrier involved with switching to JP.

I play legit and my number is fairly low, but I am by no means uber-leet and truth be told can't remember everything about this game.

Anyway, I am hoping to find some laid back people to play with that like to run a variety of missions.

If you read this far... Thanks and hope to see you on

GT= EvilSlacker

EvilSlackbot GM 152/20
EvilSlacker MF 136/15
Dexter AF 106/20
EvilSlackkitten FG 105/20

XbikXBd
Oct 7, 2010, 08:43 AM
if u want some company me and my close knit web friends like to run random missions so add if u want to play^^ GT FullMetal Bd