PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Need some ideas on how to get banned

DragonForce
Oct 7, 2010, 05:44 PM
That's right. I'm not gonna deal with the retards at 18004myxbox. Knowing them they'll charge me another $10 because they can if I cancel.

I've tried spamming that I buy and sell meseta all day on the 4th floor, but that only annoyed the idiots there. Any suggestions?

TenebriS
Oct 7, 2010, 05:46 PM
hmm, maybe try with insulting and spamming perverted stuff, and say you teach how to hack and so on, do the whole package, im sure it would be loads of fun :D

DragonForce
Oct 7, 2010, 05:47 PM
That'll just get me blacklisted. I'd try scamming, but I'm not good at that. xD

Ishia
Oct 7, 2010, 05:49 PM
Have someone take a screenshot of you spamming "Selling MGG for X meseta!" and then report it to SEGA.

MillyB
Oct 7, 2010, 05:53 PM
Post a picture of you saying"Selling Kiddy pron 100meseta" on psu forums that should do it.

stinkyfish97
Oct 7, 2010, 06:31 PM
Yeah. Spam this:

"Selling how to do Grinder Glitch, 1mil messeta!!!"

You will get attention and get banned for sure. They are not taking the Grinder Glitch lightly.

bloodflowers
Oct 7, 2010, 06:31 PM
If you get banned Microsoft will still bill you anyway.

DragonForce
Oct 7, 2010, 06:59 PM
That's the funny part because I don't plan on ever using my pre-paid debit card again. They can bill me all they want.

Tyreek
Oct 7, 2010, 10:39 PM
Then if that's the case, why are you going through all of this extra drama? Just call them up and cancel and be done with it.

DragonForce
Oct 8, 2010, 04:41 AM
That's the problem. Every time I canceled before they charged me an extra $10 because that's how fucking greedy they are. Even worse is they don't list my next billing date, even on xbox.com.

bloodflowers
Oct 8, 2010, 07:18 AM
Report it as an unathorized transation and hit them with a chargeback, or cancel your card and request a new one. Done.

Powder Keg
Oct 8, 2010, 01:44 PM
You could always gib rarz, that may help.

MadDogg
Oct 8, 2010, 07:05 PM
If I were you, I would just call and cancel. I had a friend that had a prepaid card and wanted to cancel also. The card only had 8 dollars left on it, so he thought that since it didn't have enough money on the card to charge for another month sega would just cancel his guardians license on their own. .....it didn't work like that, because sega charges by the month, not the date (ex. for World of Warcraft, I get charged on the 14th of every month since I activated my game time on the 14th, whereas for PSU sega charged me on the 1st of every month even though I activated my license on the 9th or something like that, and they WILL take out money on the first if you call to cancel before that date).

So what happened was since my friend didn't have that extra dollar, sega charged for another month anyway. When that happened, microsoft perma banned his xbox live account, and the only way to have it re-activated is to call microsoft and be on the phone with customer support all day, whilst paying like 40 something dollars to have it re-activated.

Long story short, just called 1-800-4MY-XBOX and get it over with.