PDA

View Full Version : I just got banned

radical_ryan
Oct 8, 2010, 05:19 PM
Sooo yeah.... The pm named Edward was getting lots of love so I joined in I gress he dosent like being gay. So I felt a bit hurt :((( (lies) so me and my mates before we knew it fighting off 100s of fan boy, fan gals and fan savles than after all that blood shed we see him standing on a mountain he staring down at us with one eye...... Pure evil. He used he hidden lazer bream in that eye.... He killed the best of us Liam!!!! I screamed his name as his head went rolling down the hill before I knew it sean was next....... He was cut in half by one swing of the air I couldnt even see what weapon he used I couldnt even scream I wasnt prepared for this I said to myself. He was staring at me with that god damn devil look in his eyes I ran as I almost triped on myself I looked back nothing was there...... Then I quickey turn back and he was there with he sword stabbed in to me. He than graped me than picked me by my hair I just tossed me to the side like I was nothing as I took my last beath I sceamed EdWARD I WILL KILLL YOUUUUUU !!!!

Than darkness....

That and we were shouting gay jokes at him in the guardians Colony but yeah.... I WILL GET YOU NEXT TIME EDWARD!!!!!!

unicorn
Oct 8, 2010, 05:25 PM
Did you want to get banned?

You can be banned for the simple reason of being incredibly rude online.

Ryna
Oct 8, 2010, 06:18 PM
I'm locking this thread because it is a personal matter and not directly related to Phantasy Star Universe.