PDA

View Full Version : What Have You Done Today?

Leviathan
Oct 9, 2010, 03:45 PM
I gerrymandered a district, did a crossword puzzle, and drank Siwss Mocha.

And it's not even 4 PM!

CrimsomWolf
Oct 10, 2010, 06:28 AM
Slapped my colleague with keyboard, tolled my secretary, saved the world, ate some sandwiches with some iced tea for drink.

And it's only an hour past noon.

I know you're there Hayabusa, come out.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 10, 2010, 06:57 AM
I know you're there Hayabusa, come out.
He always is!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/HayabusaSearch.jpg

-

Posted Tact a cake from Ronald. <-Took caps off the Cake, Levi setting bad example for these HUcast kids. Even if just in Title only, like some kinda wanna be dynamo. :x

Palle
Oct 10, 2010, 03:06 PM
Packed and boxed all of my games and consoles away, cleaned out my office in preparation for studio re-conversion. After 9 months, I can finally start producing again.

The Last Baron
Oct 10, 2010, 03:11 PM
I "showered"
Ate
Did some laundry
Watching baseball

Fuck yeah Sunday, but work soon. Oh well...

Nitro Vordex
Oct 10, 2010, 03:28 PM
Played a bunch of Blur, music jammin', and chattin'. That's about it.

I like my lazy Sundays. Until I get a job that is.

pikachief
Oct 10, 2010, 04:45 PM
Wake up
Laundry
Book Report
Lunch
Continue Book Report while Raider Game.

I should get off im being distracted from my book report lol

joefro
Oct 10, 2010, 04:55 PM
sleeping
halo
sandwiches
cigarettes
bacon
walking
walmart
logo designin'
poster designin'
blah blah blah

AlexCraig
Oct 10, 2010, 05:29 PM
Went to a gamer store (dice, not controller). Didn't buy anything, but got some ideas.

Been spending some of the day enjoying a 2x exp event on the PSO server I play on.

Sayara
Oct 10, 2010, 08:21 PM
This
http://sayara.tumblr.com/photo/1280/1287727592/1/tumblr_la3qcnhirT1qe41x3

Volcompat321
Oct 10, 2010, 08:38 PM
Worked allllll day!

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Oct 10, 2010, 09:40 PM
Played a bunch of Blur, music jammin', and chattin'. That's about it.

I like my lazy Sundays. Until I get a job that is.

Trust me, once you start working, you'll like them even more. 8-)

As to what I did today? Slept in till 11. Did Laundry.
...And that was it. It's 4:40pm now.

Volcompat321
Oct 10, 2010, 10:24 PM
Packing up right now for my trip to Arizona!
Doing laundry, too.

I'll be ready to leave by 5 tomorrow afternoon!

Outrider
Oct 11, 2010, 12:12 AM
Slept late, played some games I hadn't played in a while (Scott Pilgrim, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, Reach), did some comics, had dinner at my parents' place.

Overall, pretty nice Sunday.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Oct 11, 2010, 01:35 AM
Packing up right now for my trip to Arizona!
Doing laundry, too.

I'll be ready to leave by 5 tomorrow afternoon!
One of my Co-Workers just came from there. She said something about Monsoons? Bring an umbrella! :D

Volcompat321
Oct 11, 2010, 01:48 AM
One of my Co-Workers just came from there. She said something about Monsoons? Bring an umbrella! :D

WHAT?! That's craziness!

My sister didn't tell me anything about that! Lmao...
I don't have an umbrella! Or a jacket, even.

:/

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Oct 11, 2010, 02:51 AM
WHAT?! That's craziness!

My sister didn't tell me anything about that! Lmao...
I don't have an umbrella! Or a jacket, even.

:/

I'm sure you'll be fine. How long are you staying there?

Volcompat321
Oct 11, 2010, 06:58 AM
I'm sure you'll be fine. How long are you staying there?

About 9 days, or so.
Depending on if I get a job out there!

If I do... I'm staying, then going back later for my stuff. :D

Nitro Vordex
Oct 11, 2010, 08:59 AM
The storm already passed, that was like a week ago.

Shit goddamn son, it was intense. Pretty damn hard, it hailed here in the Valley, when we usually see temps of 100+, seeing hail the size of (almost) golf balls was insane.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 11, 2010, 09:15 AM
The storm already passed, that was like a week ago.

You got a new one, his name is VPat and latest news, he might stay, forever!

Goofballs shitstorm, gawdamn indeed. ":wacko:"

Pirrip
Oct 11, 2010, 03:55 PM
I'm nearly through with "The Journey" section in Persona 3 FES and I'm working on an animation sequence.

MetaZedlen
Oct 11, 2010, 04:42 PM
I think the question is more like:

"What HAVEN'T you done today?"

Volcompat321
Oct 11, 2010, 05:01 PM
I haven't done anything... really.
I did start my adventure to Arizona though!
Bored already, but glad I have internet.

FOkyasuta
Oct 11, 2010, 05:13 PM
Missed The Bus. Killed All The PSO Bosses In One Run,Went To School,And Pwned School Work From There. All In IDK. 3 Hours?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 11, 2010, 08:04 PM
I think the question is more like:

"What HAVEN'T you done today?"
I was gonna fad that topic, now it'll look like I'm copying your idea because you put it pen to paper first and all posts copyright of their users, damn!

Midterm 50 questions. About 7 or so were tricky, just outright didn't know. But each worth half point, instead of 1 or 2.

Palle
Oct 11, 2010, 10:34 PM
Installed 72GB of apps on my new sequencing console. It was a good day.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 13, 2010, 12:45 AM
I was watching some random hentai today. I don't know what it was called because I was staring at my home phone for 7 hours. Why? I'm waiting for a certain non-profit organization to call and in a way I REAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYYYY don't want the job. They're gonna throw all my plans into wack.So yea, today involved epic staring at phone while going "Please don't callx3000", some moaning and groaning, and then around 2 in the afternoon me playing Assassin's Creed 2 for the 3rd time. Oh...and uh....yea that was it.

xmoonprismpowerx
Oct 13, 2010, 12:51 AM
woke up on time (for once)
er.
uhh...
i dunno.
terrorized my cats.
got the mail.
watched some old school television shows.
made some polymer earrings and a rappy out of yellow polymer.
played some psu and failed at it.
cooked meatloaf.
ate it.
rated some musics.
now i'm writing before i inevitably go to bed too late.

Outrider
Oct 13, 2010, 10:32 AM
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across my head.
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup.
And looking up, I noticed I was late.
Found my coat and grabbed my hat.
Made the bus in seconds flat.
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke.
And somebody spoke and I went into a dream.

Randomness
Oct 13, 2010, 04:04 PM
Um... went to class. That's about it so far.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 13, 2010, 05:47 PM
I was watching some random hentai today.
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6995/supremekai3resized128.jpg

AlexCraig
Oct 13, 2010, 05:47 PM
Mourned the passing of one of my family's cats. That makes three this year...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 13, 2010, 06:41 PM
PSOW - can talk about Hentai right next to the mods.

Worst PSOW year since....

TalHex
Oct 13, 2010, 10:26 PM
Woke up
Went to Anthropology class
Had a terrible lunch
Poked at a box with electricity running through it for a few hours
Had a decent dinner
Returned to poking at the box after doing some incredibly boring homework.

Soon to be done:
Sleep.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 14, 2010, 01:40 AM
I guess nobody reading what anybody else reading - just post and keep it moving. [spoiler-box]Don't catch feelings then if nobody reads about your day, but then you put your day out there to be read by online weirdoes!

who too, won't even tell you if they read it.[/spoiler-box]

Worst FKL time since???
[spoiler-box]Worst journal since?[/spoiler-box]
-

Chocolate swabbed out of nose instead of blood? What the funk? <-more of those kinda stories instead of the mundane... baby.

Ties back to that one chocolate that looks like rocks that had that one face in the asian store I might look up because I scanned it the
>u<
In the grab bag of the guy who brought candy to the production meeting instead of food - a grab bag of tarts stars, pacifiers and ribbon generic fruit roll up kinds, with the only name brand in his bag, skittles. I picked out nothing until the chocolate fish food rocks that are soft to the bite. But they were sugary from the bag, dag blabbit.

Phone explodes from text message super day when usually no calls, no texts. Gotta have better levels of medium, means, than 0 to 100 then back to 0? Phone can't handle that itself. Erase each one by one ain't no fun. Also does not have time for such jibbah/ber-jabber.

Black cat walking along path returning thing to store. Much better shape than old tabby mc cat near that bank before. No blue bandana in stock without the print kind, like they had black white, and gangster red plain color. Those Snoop's were not represented. Several blues with design at craft store, just no regular solid.

29 cents blue, actually considered other not as good blue because 20 cents, but why waste time, on 9 cents diff? Felt sheet things. Later saw a foam sheet, no price.

Manager guy joking with worker at cash register - where's your glasses?

Lady flustered but not too much, during transaction in front of me.
Glasses - Glasses, on my head. What's he asking about my glasses for?

I laugh heartily and its not reciprocated, its business time for her.

/posted too many words in the Internet telling stories that aren't even good so it might make the reader feel like they had wasted their time (even in such a topic time waster drop a duuuece and keep it movin not read anybody else's day nonsense) - even if they didn't think so, by saying this part now they will. Or they could jump straight down here to the last sentence and wonder if they could read sum it up as such, or go back to read it.

Karate explosion. Something Super monster vs SharkOctopus! /scyfyyy channel special feature about creatures, nightmare, games get more clean each year /

-

[spoiler-box]AZN bro blownd up steroid rage or something.. about us not getting his "bill = $100" after someone asked what kinda bill, without any condescending manner.

I'LL TELL U RIGHT NOW DO NOT EVEN THREATEN ME, I DON'T LIKE THAT, I DON'T PLAY AROUND -- FUCK!

Woah, what.. who invited this BRO :hamlet: ?

I chime in during the awkward silence - moving on, "Its all about the Benjamins... baby!"

OH YEAH I HEARD THAT ONE - LIKE I HEARD THIS "BILL" ONE ON B.E.T.

Black entertainment television, not for most Asianz, aguhguhguh <-popeye laugh.

Mo money, mo crazy brain problems. Don't talk about my money?

He prob didn't know, "mind on my money and my money on my mind" - is a chill song, one liner, not BROWND UP EXPRODE <- now I'm condescending joking for the internet weirdoes to not read this but if they did, they see "Asian" joke, starting out from BRO joke, combined for little success perhaps. URDLYB Start - Capcom logo now SFX = BLURRWWH. Now you can Ryu vs Ryu... baby. /the developers should tell you things like that to get the most outta the game.[/spoiler-box]

Oct 14, 2010, 08:40 AM
I woke up, then I went to class, then I went into my school's library for the first time (2nd year here...), then I had lunch and now I'm doing nothing.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 14, 2010, 02:22 PM
Watched a couple different hentais, trying to figure out which art styles were even worth watching. Most of them are like MSPaint fill tool quality. Dynamic shading is always good in that regard.

Sayara
Oct 14, 2010, 02:37 PM
Trying to comprehend posts here.. they don't make sense!

Leviathan
Oct 14, 2010, 03:43 PM
I saw a person drive by in a velocipede.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 14, 2010, 03:51 PM
A what?

Pirrip
Oct 14, 2010, 04:06 PM
I just looked that up... that's a truly fascinating spectacle if I do say so, myself.

I worked on making backgrounds for the animation I'm working on.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 14, 2010, 06:56 PM
Trying to comprehend posts here.. they don't make sense!
Erase the ones that don't make sense.

That'll do show zem

Shading is never dynamic! See--> Bleach Neckbeards! (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140863) (I know cross/& thread/ hatchings, and that's not what that is Ronin.)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 14, 2010, 07:24 PM
Watched a couple different hentais, trying to figure out which art styles were even worth watching. Most of them are like MSPaint fill tool quality. Dynamic shading is always good in that regard.

A what?

Even though it ends early, there is this:

Intro to Hentai
Morgan Hoyer (Bossu Bossu)

[spoiler]An overview of the wonderful world of hentai including history, genres, and commonly used terms.

That's not Boss, u.

Don't wanna know terms. WTF is more than one genre?! This shit has history?!! Don't even need to know who keeps track.

---

Vocaloid
Kaela Tucker (Yukitto), Max Hall, Lauren Patrick (Yuusuke)

This panel will teach you everything you need to know about Vocaloid! All of the programs, like Miku, Rin and Len, Meiko, Kaito, and many more! We’ll also be covering fan Vocaloids and some Utaus. We will discuss popular Vocaloid PV's and current popular Vocaloid cosplays.We will talk about the vocaloid topics that are not covered often such as; Pairings, Relationships, Yaoi and Yuri pairings ETC..Then we’ll have a discussion about the latest Vocaloid “Lily”! We will also be talking about their release dates, ages, selected color theme, and so on. We will also be taking questions like normal panels, And be cosplaying in normal and famous PV vocaloid costumes.

normal? topics that not covered for reason being covered?

yo cover up!

Yukittotato(-fu)? Oh that's what Ryu says when he stands up in CvS2, adjusts his obi-wan kenobi belt and headband.

Ken says: ORADAE BONDODAE, because you know, he's American.

[/spoiler-box]

/erase the posts mods. Nitro giving me/setting me bad examples, a truly noobus poster on these here forums following the weirdo leader in this popular thread I don't understand.

-

Guests

Yukie Dong

Yukie Dong's Mini-Concert

Love anime songs? Got brain-washed by that vocaloid song on nicovideo? We do too!

-

Animu mind control sponsored by Toyota/Seattle Mariners/Nintendu~ mind control.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 14, 2010, 07:48 PM
Double taco (there is no center post soon enough)

-

Just ate the "European cookie" with the clown on it - of the :chocolate: part of the biscuit part - "Choco Harlequin"

Keeping with the theme, laundry folded - wasn't mine, damn it. Mine takin a lil more to get ready to dryer, then another load of mine been waiting forever to do in a laundry large Ryu bum bag, then grandmas to maybe get money for doing.

Randomness
Oct 20, 2010, 11:25 PM
I tried to have the mods play a game. They declined.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 20, 2010, 11:46 PM
Its alright.

I try to get them to erase HENTAI related posts up in this bizzy and they don't!

TalHex
Oct 20, 2010, 11:54 PM
I did nothing.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 21, 2010, 11:44 PM
Final Fantasy 14 got a 4.0 and lower. Squeenix tells reviewers not to review the game until a few weeks go by. In the japanese version Chocobo was renamed "Horsebird" for a while. Everything in the game is a chore and requires saint-like patience.

I lol'd hard. So hard in fact I nearly threw up. It also didn't help that I sounded like a lunatic. Well more like evil scientist. So in light of this I used my money wisely, went to Gamestop and pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Collector's Edition.

That is what I did today.

Hehehehe, horsebird....

FOkyasuta
Oct 21, 2010, 11:54 PM
I did nothing.

Just Add Nothing.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 22, 2010, 06:36 PM
^
Read this guy's sig he sig'd of his own jig, but did not dig, ya dig?

Then I wondered how that last sentence would've fared if the caps on these only 3-4 letter words to start each. No, not the swears of the quote, rather the "jig big sig own but did." Prob be a real hard(er) read, as is.

& then I ran, I ran so far away
-time to getaway!

Palle
Oct 24, 2010, 12:31 AM
Bought a bigass pumpkin. Started two new podcast projects. Cleaned the bathroom. Watched a Billy Cosby program I saw as a kid.

Nai_Calus
Oct 24, 2010, 03:09 AM
Watched a couple of episodes of Doctor Who. Got older.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 24, 2010, 04:03 AM
Seeing that guy's sig is now removed of the "F*** S***" out of context makes no sense, and has another guy with the 'Caps To Start Every Word.'

Aww man. Multiplying.

AlexCraig
Oct 24, 2010, 04:39 PM
Made coffee
Drank coffee

HeartBreak301
Oct 24, 2010, 04:42 PM
Got on COD4, 26 killstreak.
Ate a bag of cheetos.

Sayara
Oct 24, 2010, 04:48 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs398.ash2/67662_10150302600445481_624145480_15526838_2064251 _n.jpg

AlexCraig
Oct 24, 2010, 06:58 PM
Played PSO.

SStrikerR
Oct 24, 2010, 08:24 PM
Returned to the online world.

TalHex
Oct 24, 2010, 10:14 PM
Slept
Ate
attempted to study and failed
ate some more
attempted to study and failed again
got yelled at (I swear to god I will never be a mod on a forum again. EVERYBODY has a problem with me.)
thinking of going to bed

Pirrip
Oct 24, 2010, 10:22 PM
Someone mentioned Dr. Who... and that is awesome.

Today, I worked more on my animation, and a picture for Mimo for our art trade!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 25, 2010, 02:40 AM
Not my homework.
Procrastinated.
Anything else, even lotsa talking about it, that HW to nobody in particular.
Was attempting help of someone else with that Homework, I can help without it being done yet - you don't want to put the exact same stuff as me - wouldn't understand it anyway and then - teacher grades us both negative 4, out of 4 total, you know?
Searching Capcom D&D force bolt hairdo mage type google searchamabobimages, finding that Zangief.
Its all Zangief in the end, all comes up BIG Z.
Talked about Zangief in triple cat post, cat cat cat.
Or 2nd middle sandwich meat or filling wasn't a Zangiefs claim.

-

[spoiler-box]Picked up someone else's toilet paper bunch ball next to bowl, trash can not even close to full - it was wet -noooooo.
Pulled about 10 different things out the trash can in kitchen that weren't dirty but simple food to rinse off, recyclables, since I know trash can gotta be full, recycle blue same size as trash can weekly takeout not half as full.
Taking out trash shits full.
All the recycling piling up in kitchen in one paper bag, full, overflowing take out.
40-60 lb size Rice bag, filled with some of that overflow next to it, now full.
Take all those out.
Curse up a Zangief incomprehensible thing while red cycloning them into trash bin, smush top down - how do they throw away this much crap in less than a week?
Figure walking back inside it has to be tons of stuff that can be recycled, or even if borderline - shit let them figure it out in sorting, save us the garbage can space ya landfillers in this house.
Dump out soap dish filled to soap second catch tray on top to drain in major traffic bathroom - nobody ever does.
So when its that kinda soup, dumping down the drain, so stinks man.[/spoiler-box]

Gonna walk up in kitchen and get some cinna toast cereal with the milk. Cool down. Get ready to HW write.

Mitz
Oct 25, 2010, 01:16 PM
Been watching CSI: New York all day.

Kage Shiroyuki
Oct 28, 2010, 03:56 AM
Slept more then half the day woke up got on a text based RPG game online for 2-3 hours then started played PS:PO2 leveled up my Human Hunter, now I'm finishing up packing my house gotta move in a couple of days.

Moving is such a drag.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 28, 2010, 05:07 AM
[spoiler-box]Dry hair after shower.
Get some files on a flash drive.
Music interpret which would go good there.
Crop a buncha pics up since dunno the mac way, how would do that.
As such embedding up the Winamp all over the place, staying up longer than should.
Playing that Booty Bass Ballads CD, right now the Gwen Stefani, Don't Speak - she's mind reading your thinking!!
Thinking it sounds like "Don't Sleep" -- "I know -- that's what you're thinking - of doing" better change songs soon.
[/spoiler-box]
Only 3 hours in, [spoiler-box]gotta sleep 5 ish, return buncha stuff & do work @ schoolin' later. Pimp and booty bass related. Also Scatman--"scoobydoobopdungndugndfd > big > eee > bo > do!" We shoulda did more than one take of that...[/spoiler-box]

Outrider
Oct 28, 2010, 11:35 AM
Slept more then half the day woke up got on a text based RPG game online for 2-3 hours then started played PS:PO2 leveled up my Human Hunter, now I'm finishing up packing my house gotta move in a couple of days.

Moving is such a drag.

Moving sucks.

You always think that it'll be easier than it really is. You look around your house and go, "Oh, I just need to throw these things in some boxes."

Then you start remembering odds and ends.

Then you run out of boxes.

Then it's suddenly 4 AM and you have to be at work in five hours.

I'm not looking forward to leaving my current place, because my lease is up the day after my birthday, meaning I'll be spending that entire week packing up.

Ketchup345
Oct 28, 2010, 11:50 AM
Did 3 job applications. Later today: watching movies.

Delete
Oct 28, 2010, 12:17 PM
Got off work at 7 in the morning.....went into my car.......put my key in the ignition.....turn it sideways.....the car started......went in reverse......backed up.......

PART 1 of like 55

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 28, 2010, 08:25 PM
Sleep, less than 2 hours. Tried though for a 3:30, just didn't happen.

Rick Tubbs Congressman campaign @ school with wife - lady had bling on her Tubbs red shirt - friend volunteering- you should talk to that girl--- I only known her 2 days!

Interrupted class - teach got mad, just trying to go do our work in TV studio room - would take 5 secs to walk there don't care what you're talking about, found later its some actor mid term, waited out the hour @ above congressman thing cafeteria was opened up for.

Roninja Fighter 4.

Roast Beef Sandwich costco frozen food on hand.

Smart water aerated vapor thing - with electrolytes! Electrolytes kinda the stuff they're taking out with that filtering - calcium carbonate - magnesium, cloride-bicarbonate, etc.