PDA

View Full Version : need some info on jp psu

420cast420
Oct 9, 2010, 07:45 PM
i'm on free course. enough said, i need to know where i can pick up made gunmaster weapons for a lv76, also some Srank armor drops would be nice at my level, iv been running around with Arank weps for to long and i just can't seem to find a drop that i can go do. anyone got any good places to go? Thanks

Psu5675
Oct 9, 2010, 08:13 PM
BUY THE PSP2 ON PSP play online for free AND a better game for forget about PSU

TenebriS
Oct 9, 2010, 08:15 PM
meh, stop screaming that PSP2 would be better, it isnt, and for you 420cast420, try the event for now and look ot for the rare drops, if possible do some S ranks, but if you want specific weapons you should amybe check the PSUpedia and play with friends

Psu5675
Oct 9, 2010, 08:21 PM
its is better wep the lot and better boss

Titles to unlock free online

Urgent missions
Trade missions
Battle missions
Challenge missions
Extend codes

and more

i quit PSU till a event lol

TenebriS
Oct 9, 2010, 08:23 PM
i play both JPÜ PSU and PSP2, and the winner is PSP2, but i see, you play on XBOX so PSP2 is maybe better than XBOX PSU but not as good as JP PSU

Psu5675
Oct 9, 2010, 08:27 PM
i play both JPÜ PSU and PSP2, and the winner is PSP2, but i see, you play on XBOX so PSP2 is maybe better than XBOX PSU but not as good as JP PSU

JP PSU lol i am not JP

XbikXBd
Oct 9, 2010, 08:28 PM

PSPo2>Xbox PSU>JP Psu

I only consider this because i am a avid player and i play all.....
But just my opinion seeing as i have capped char. and GAS is full atm
Jp is awesome if u have good people to play with....
PSP is awesome on the go o play with xbox buddys wewt

On topic:
S2 o S3 Eta Drop premaid Serafi-senba's and destac too other then that there just fighter stuffs at least on Eta

Karen Erra
Oct 9, 2010, 09:06 PM
PSUJP is much more exciting than any other of the PS Games. Sure PSPo2 is cool, but it's just a handheld game. The much better online mode for sure has PSU.
Well.. That you don't enjoy XBOX360 PSU is not really surprising. But the japanese version of the game is much more enjoyable.

As the persons before me said, the current event should be a good possibilty to find some S rank weapons and shields.

oG Epik
Oct 9, 2010, 09:06 PM
^i know this guy!...fail.... i know the guy above this girl

Aka
Oct 9, 2010, 10:06 PM
Sure, JP PSU is a better overall online experience, but not if you're gonna be on Free course like the OP and not a fluent Japanese speaker. Too much content and online experience is locked away if you're not on Premium course and with the declining number of English speakers playing JP PSU, you aren't gonna be able to meet that many new people either.

In PSP2, you have access to pretty much everything (especially with the JP DLC being compatible with the EU/US game). Most of the items JP PSU has are already in PSP2 (since pretty much all the new stuff in JP PSU is just simply copied over from PSP2 anyway) and pretty much any party you join, you'll be greeted with English speakers. The only problem I can think of is the lack of keyboard use, but after you've met some friends, you can easily get around that with Ventrilo, Skype, MSN, whatever.

Also fun factor wise, PSP2 has the most of it out of the 2 PS games simply because of the updated combat system and new Photon Arts. Playing PSU after playing PSPo2 just feels so clumsy when you can't block, dodge or pallette armor swap. Handheld game or not, having fun is the most important thing in any game and in my opinion, PSP2 has more of it.

Back on topic: At level 76, it will be extremely difficult for you to obtain S rank armors unless you can find people to specifically help you do the higher rank missions. My suggestion is to stick with Fortegunner until you become strong enough to efficiently hunt gear.

str898mustang
Oct 10, 2010, 06:01 PM
3 inch screen = FAIL

Karen Erra
Oct 10, 2010, 08:10 PM
3 inch screen = FAIL

Agree ^^

TenebriS
Oct 10, 2010, 08:12 PM
3 inch screen = FAIL

Agree:lol:

Aka
Oct 11, 2010, 12:04 AM
What a brilliant argument that is. But you guys do know that other than the first generation, PSPs can be hooked up to a TV or Monitor right? That's almost as good as arguing that the PSP has a limited battery life when you could just plug the charger in.

HienkyakuX
Oct 11, 2010, 12:31 AM
What a brilliant argument that is. But you guys do know that other than the first generation, PSPs can be hooked up to a TV or Monitor right? That's almost as good as arguing that the PSP has a limited battery life when you could just plug the charger in.

hmmm from this....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/HienkyakuX/phantasy-star-portable-2-screens-20090917093142911_640w.jpg

to this...

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/HienkyakuX/phantasy-star-portable-2-screens-20090917093142911_640w-1.jpg

and that's not even the full size of the of a normal tv/monitor...

Karen Erra
Oct 11, 2010, 03:37 AM
great quality lol... I rather stay with PSU then and be able play the game on high quality :P

Powder Keg
Oct 11, 2010, 05:21 AM
1. The OP is asking for help on PSU, not PSP. Pay attention.

2. When you hook a PSP up to your TV, the quality is obviously not going to be digitally zoomed and looks just fine on a TV. Don't be an idiot.

windkun
Oct 11, 2010, 05:25 AM
Fortegunner is better than gunmaster around that level.

But if you really want to play gunmaster rather than fortegunner, hit level 80 asap and farm on The Protectors η S.

You can get S rank armors from there.

Aka
Oct 11, 2010, 06:15 AM
hmmm from this....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/HienkyakuX/phantasy-star-portable-2-screens-20090917093142911_640w.jpg

to this...

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/HienkyakuX/phantasy-star-portable-2-screens-20090917093142911_640w-1.jpg

and that's not even the full size of the of a normal tv/monitor...

great quality lol... I rather stay with PSU then and be able play the game on high quality :P

I'd like to point out that the 2nd picture is simply a poorly resized picture of the original image which also happens to be in a lower quality picture format. The increased scale size of the IGN water mark proves my first point. So this does not in any way represent how PSP games look on a larger screen.

Obviously there will be some distortion or blurring when playing on a TV like Powder Keg says, but it's no where near how that image is making it out to be. Seriously, don't bash if you haven't tried and seen it for yourself.

HienkyakuX
Oct 11, 2010, 10:41 AM
Well if you read my post I'm only providing the pictures. I'm not saying it's better or worst so zip it and if you want to prove your point do it yourself.

HienkyakuX
Oct 11, 2010, 11:16 AM
i'm on free course. enough said, i need to know where i can pick up made gunmaster weapons for a lv76, also some Srank armor drops would be nice at my level, iv been running around with Arank weps for to long and i just can't seem to find a drop that i can go do. anyone got any good places to go? Thanks

Then back on topic you can get Final Impact from the Stage 2 (left) SEED core any rank can drop it. But as far as I remember for other stuff like line shield you need to run S rank on this event to get storm line.

Aka
Oct 11, 2010, 02:23 PM
Well the images you've posted aren't even a representation of actual PSP->TV quality, so what's YOUR point in that?

HienkyakuX
Oct 11, 2010, 02:31 PM
Well the images you've posted aren't even a representation of actual PSP->TV quality, so what's YOUR point in that?

My point is only to show a comparison not to make people go for what I think but for them to think what they want. You don't like the pic then you are welcome to take a better one as you have seen how it looks. Have I made myself clear or do I need to make a map for you now?

Aka
Oct 11, 2010, 02:50 PM
It's not even anywhere near a good comparison, jesus. You already gave someone false impressions of how it looks so unless you were intentionally degrading PSPs graphical qualities, I don't see why you should post such poor quality images in the first place. And there are plenty of videos of people linking thier PSPs to large TVs on youtube. If people want to decide on the quality, they can go check it out and judge for themselves. I don't have to go out of my way and waste any time proving how it looks since your own images don't really prove anything.

Powder Keg
Oct 11, 2010, 03:45 PM
Well if you read my post I'm only providing the pictures. I'm not saying it's better or worst so zip it and if you want to prove your point do it yourself.

I read your post--you're only being an idiot.

Psu5675
Oct 11, 2010, 04:12 PM

haha

high quality Psu

PSP2 IS BETTER STILL F_ _ _ PSU

Psu5675
Oct 11, 2010, 04:13 PM
THEY ARE LOW quality PICS

Ishia
Oct 11, 2010, 04:31 PM
Stop crying.