PDA

View Full Version : no luck adahna unit

black magic
Oct 10, 2010, 02:00 AM
do they even exist anymore? i manage to find like 3 like 5 weeks ago but i have ran over 200 missions as well as 3 other of my friends and we havent found ANYTHING. not even a sleep resist just note seeds! let me know they still exist. i need some encouragement to keep looking...:disapprove:

XbikXBd
Oct 10, 2010, 02:26 AM
do they even exist anymore? i manage to find like 3 like 5 weeks ago but i have ran over 200 missions as well as 3 other of my friends and we havent found ANYTHING. not even a sleep resist just note seeds! let me know they still exist. i need some encouragement to keep looking...:disapprove:

Found a booster after just 15 Runs on S3 wewt?
lol i kno ull find one just keep looking

black magic
Oct 10, 2010, 03:12 AM
lol ty ill keep looking that is all i needed

black magic
Oct 11, 2010, 06:27 AM
23 missions in and i have found 45 note seeds. i think you were not telling me the truth when you said they were real.

cheapgunner
Oct 11, 2010, 06:50 AM
23 missions in and i have found 45 note seeds. i think you were not telling me the truth when you said they were real.

There was a post on the official forums of some dude doing around 600+ runs of Dark God S2 looking for red line boards and only came across two of them so don't be so down about it. >.<

DragonForce
Oct 11, 2010, 10:10 AM
The drop rates on these items are so retarded that you start to think they don't exist. I leveled killer shot from 38 to 47 looking for adahna units. I found every boss and enemy drop there was to find, but no unit.

Nux
Oct 12, 2010, 11:55 AM
We ran this like, 15 times last night? 1 Dropped. Think most item drop rates are kinda nutt's on this game.

Good Luck With That.