PDA

View Full Version : Psu The Game.

Nux
Oct 12, 2010, 11:52 AM
If anyone cares.

Been playing this game for about a month. I've just hit level 133 and slowly working my ways up the ranks of FM.

I had been looking for a on-line MMORPG for my Box for a long time. A Really! long time. In the past I tried messing around with games like WoW etc. Love Em.

So, to cut the crap.

Can any of the HIGHER levels explain to me why the majority of higher levels are complete and utter a-holes. I don't mean to generalize every single 180. But in my very short time of playing this game, I've met some of the biggest douche bags in my life.

The games great. SOME of the people are great, it's just that big percentage are ruining this game, for the new starters anyway.

I just wanted to vent -_- maybe one day I'll be 180, and actually treat people as human beings? I dunno.

GreenArcher
Oct 12, 2010, 12:57 PM
Not to open a can of worms, but we never had this problem on PC/PS2.

But my guess is all the level 180 characters are people that have been playing PSU from launch (or close to it), have palettes of 50% 10/10 weapons, maxed all their PAs, and having nothing else to accomplish in the game. So they sit around and prance on their high horse :wacko:

BIG OLAF
Oct 12, 2010, 01:09 PM
But my guess is all the level 180 characters are people that have been playing PSU from launch (or close to it), have palettes of 50% 10/10 weapons, maxed all their PAs, and having nothing else to accomplish in the game. So they sit around and prance on their high horse :wacko:

This is half right. Most of the elitists on 360 PSU nowadays aren't launch day veterans, but more so just folks who joined during different time periods (mostly MAG).

Anyway, Nux, a vast majority of today's 360 PSU population are one of two things (or, in uncommon cases, both):

A) Elitist douchebags that scoff at you and demean you if your weapons and armor aren't all 50% 10/10. Also, prepare to be degraded if your PAs aren't level 40 (or 50), either.

B) Idiots that have no idea how to play the game, let alone be considerate and civil towards other players. Also, I'm going to go ahead and group the morons that spend their 10$ a month "hanging out" on the 4th floor into this option here.

Nux
Oct 12, 2010, 02:10 PM
I agree. -_- i'll just keep plodding along.

SolomonGrundy
Oct 12, 2010, 03:08 PM
This is half right. Most of the elitists on 360 PSU nowadays aren't launch day veterans, but more so just folks who joined during different time periods (mostly MAG).

Anyway, Nux, a vast majority of today's 360 PSU population are one of two things (or, in uncommon cases, both):

A) Elitist douchebags that scoff at you and demean you if your weapons and armor aren't all 50% 10/10. Also, prepare to be degraded if your PAs aren't level 40 (or 50), either.

B) Idiots that have no idea how to play the game, let alone be considerate and civil towards other players. Also, I'm going to go ahead and group the morons that spend their 10$ a month "hanging out" on the 4th floor into this option here.

I'm a veteran PSU player, and I approve this message.

One of the nice things about some MMORPGs is that they require skill and cooperation. PSU does not, so a variety of poor behaviors have sprung up.

Want to avoid retards? Stay off uni 1. Make a few friends in the game (either through this site, or the official boards), and they will introduce you to ppl. Friends of friends, as it were...

Incidentally - contrats on the levels dude! A month to 133? I have non-main character who can't get from 125-130 in a month!

bloodflowers
Oct 12, 2010, 03:20 PM

Absolute rubbish. There's quite a lot of group B but hardly any of group A, they're just very noisy about it. There aren't even many people qualified to to judge others for not having 50% 10/10 weapons as they're generally owned by about 1% of the population.

BIG OLAF
Oct 12, 2010, 03:26 PM
Absolute rubbish. There's quite a lot of group B but hardly any of group A, they're just very noisy about it. There aren't even many people qualified to to judge others for not having 50% 10/10 weapons as they're generally owned by about 1% of the population.

Absolute rubbish? Hardly. Anyway: to me, it seems that there's a lot more than only 1% elitist d-bags on the 360 servers. I see at least one or two every time I boot up PSU. Now, I realize they might not all be d-bags, but from my experiences, a good majority of them are.

EDIT: My first post is just how I, personally, view the PSU community, and why I only play with close friends. I probably should have clarified that when I made it.

Vikingjoe
Oct 12, 2010, 03:37 PM
O, nux just stop tornado dancing everything across the room and i'll stop fussing at you. ha ha :)

Nux
Oct 12, 2010, 03:41 PM
Booo Rio Booo