PDA

View Full Version : love inferno???

appliedphysics
Oct 12, 2010, 11:29 PM
How much does a good one cost??? And r the pa frag moves better than the element ones??? Do u have to be a female to use it?

any other tips for a cast gm???

neilp4453
Oct 12, 2010, 11:54 PM
Unbroken go for about 30-40mil.
I believe I've seen 9/9 for around 50-60mil a few weeks ago as well. 10/10 are much more.

Elemental PAs are way better than the ultimate PAs for lasers. Elemental lasers do 2.1k+ damage a hit (and this is just me with no customization so maybe even more now).

Male casts can use it too.

Level them up at Seed Express or Sakura Blast. I got all of mine leveled 41+ via the first two blocks of Seed Express. They are worth it in the end. Lasers are at times better than shotties and def. the number two weapon for any gunner.

appliedphysics
Oct 13, 2010, 02:19 AM
40-60 mil dang. .. . I only have 20, oh well I will save.

The missions sound good, but can I do c rank?

Ps shotties suck : ) :)

What about the guld n millas? Pricing? N what missions do I do for the 15 star rifle?

neilp4453
Oct 13, 2010, 02:35 AM
40-60 mil dang. .. . I only have 20, oh well I will save.

The missions sound good, but can I do c rank?

Ps shotties suck : ) :)

What about the guld n millas? Pricing? N what missions do I do for the 15 star rifle?

I'm sure you could snag a 7/7 or so for 20mil. Not sure...haven't checked the market in ages.

Guld and Millas are more expensive. I believe unbroken can go from 90-100mil.

Edel Fucil is what I believe you are referring to. If you are still doing C-rank (every mission has a C-rank version to answer your other question), then you have quite a path ahead of you before even attempting to get the two pieces required to trade in for that rifle. But you get those by doing two particular online story missions. Keep in mind that being at a capped level and high PAs give you the best shot at obtaining those two pieces.

appliedphysics
Oct 13, 2010, 02:59 AM
Ya thats the right rifle.

I guess ill get a lower rank one to lvl up my pas.
my friend just gave me a 0/10 blackbull, but i suck at upgrading

If you every want to help me out my gt is appliedphysics1.
Just sent me a friend request or a message.

Oh one more question, was is the average lvl u have to be for an srank mission? Cuz I want to make some weapons too.