PDA

View Full Version : where to find rappies?

black magic
Oct 17, 2010, 07:27 AM
im looking for a place where its somewhat easier to farm rappies. im looking for some pumpkin tricks or w/e i think they are called and cant seem to find any rappies. please help in the hunt to find these rappies and tell me the best spot to look for them, thank you for reading and have a good day

MillyB
Oct 17, 2010, 10:02 AM
Lightning Beast S2

LP_Phoenix
Oct 17, 2010, 12:43 PM
and scarred planet...both rozemon city missions are good for hunting them

black magic
Oct 18, 2010, 02:00 AM
i checked psu pedia for the rare spawn layout but it has to be wrong. i noticed s2 was not the same as a normal s run. if any1 can provide me with a TRUE layout to get the rappies on lightning beast it would be very very helpful. thanks

XbikXBd
Oct 18, 2010, 02:12 AM
i checked psu pedia for the rare spawn layout but it has to be wrong. i noticed s2 was not the same as a normal s run. if any1 can provide me with a TRUE layout to get the rappies on lightning beast it would be very very helpful. thanks

Some maps are like that there 50/50 chance of rare.......
i.e. b2 is the same as rare but diff is jaggos o rappys in b3

Edit: here found it ty espio
I can confirm that Distova x4+3→3 at block 4 will spawn Rappies. Got it three times tonight, all with Amures." -- EspioKaos

Edit:
looked more into it but u also read this hopefuly too:
All patterns, 3 and X: Identical until the Rappy Latan spawn.

Kryslin
Oct 18, 2010, 12:16 PM
I manage to get rappies about 1 in 5 runs on Scarred Planet...Along with plenty of Goldania (On A, no less)

If there is no Bal Soza in the first room, block three (You either get 3 Grass Assassins or 5 Go Bajilla in the second wave), you've got rappies at the end).

black magic
Oct 18, 2010, 10:59 PM
thank you for the help

Delete
Oct 19, 2010, 08:38 AM
and scarred planet...both rozemon city missions are good for hunting them

Back when I played PSU, I seriously got Rappies 75% of the time when I played on Scarred planet....and I wasnt even hunting them either...I just happened to get the right map all da time ;)

LSukora
Oct 21, 2010, 10:05 PM
I find them on fight for food S