PDA

View Full Version : PSU Still Boring - No New Updates

xshadowxwolfx123
Oct 18, 2010, 09:49 AM
Well, what is up with the current GBR? It isn't an event. It is more like anime filler. Well I know people aren't going to like what I'm saying, but Sega needs to make this game free since they they aren't to going put out any good events/massive updates.

Alexandria
Oct 18, 2010, 03:43 PM
...You didn't edit it enough, Ryna.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 18, 2010, 04:07 PM
Should have edited it right out of existence.

Also old news, we've heard this before, blah blah blah. *yawns*

Come get me when everyone starts bitching about how PSO2 isn't faithful.

BIG OLAF
Oct 18, 2010, 04:33 PM
Should have edited it right out of existence.

Also old news, we've heard this before, blah blah blah. *yawns*

Come get me when everyone starts bitching about how PSO2 isn't faithful.

Yeah, but it was an *almost* completely legitimate thread until..well, you know..

As for people bitching about PSO2, I don't doubt it. Most people live to complain. I'm just interested to see what exactly they'll complain about.

FOkyasuta
Oct 18, 2010, 05:09 PM
Well, what is up with the current GBR? It isn't an event. It is more like anime filler. Well I know people aren't going to like what I'm saying, but Sega needs to make this game free since they they aren't to going put out any good events/massive updates.

Like Tha'll Ever Happen. **** Might As Well Throw Out The Xbox Aswell.

xshadowxwolfx123
Oct 18, 2010, 06:02 PM
lol HUcast Lv.100 well it might be why im geting a ps3 coz sega to lazy to put any thing good out like the old days sigh but ya i would reather play wow over psu any more so ya

Ishia
Oct 18, 2010, 06:04 PM
lol HUcast Lv.100 well it might be why im geting a ps3 coz sega to lazy to put any thing good out like the old days sigh but ya i would reather play wow over psu any more so ya

So... you are going to get a PS3 because SEGA doesn't offer anything good for the 360? Do you think SEGA offers better products for the PS3?

Maybe Ryna should also edit that post for more clarity.

xshadowxwolfx123
Oct 18, 2010, 06:06 PM
no i would reather play a ps3 coz sega cant make crap any good now wen psu first came out it was good but its fallen so fare from the tree

Ishia
Oct 18, 2010, 06:12 PM
Oh, PSU is "soooo bad" that you wouldn't dare touch any other 360 game? Gotcha.

xshadowxwolfx123
Oct 18, 2010, 06:15 PM
yep thats about right alot of my frined went to pc an ps3 coz the 360 gets crap for up dats and thry say ps3 so better an after playing it its alot better then the 360 an on top of all that wen u haved psu senes the first day its came out then u can say that the 360 sucks

BIG OLAF
Oct 18, 2010, 06:17 PM
yep thats about right alot of my frined went to pc an ps3 coz the 360 gets crap for up dats and thry say ps3 so better an after playing it its alot better then the 360 an on top of all that wen u haved psu senes the first day its came out then u can say that the 360 sucks

Ah, so from what I can decipher, Ishia was correct in his assumption. You played PSU, didn't like it, and now the 360 is just a bad system in general? Nice. Whatever you do, don't give games like Gears of War, Bioshock, Fable, Lost Planet, Left 4 Dead, et cetera, a chance because of PSU. No sir.

Outrider
Oct 18, 2010, 06:30 PM
Okay, this is just going downhill.