PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 GBR leveling

SolomonGrundy
Oct 18, 2010, 03:33 PM
So, now that the lag is reduced and the XP is increased, I took the opportunity to get some levels under my belt.

ok...it was only 1 level.

I noticed that the GBR boost removed the xp penalty for being under-leveled on these mission!

S3 Robots are worth over 1000 XP per kill - although at 150+, you still have kill 800-1000s of them to get a level :-/

My question: does anyone have the XP count for the 4 GBR missions? This is to help folks figure out which mission to run for optimized XP

(it may not be the mission with the highest payout for XP if a class/race or party is configured for one run vs another. )

XbikXBd
Oct 18, 2010, 05:44 PM
So, now that the lag is reduced and the XP is increased, I took the opportunity to get some levels under my belt.

ok...it was only 1 level.

I noticed that the GBR boost removed the xp penalty for being under-leveled on these mission!

S3 Robots are worth over 1000 XP per kill - although at 150+, you still have kill 800-1000s of them to get a level :-/

My question: does anyone have the XP count for the 4 GBR missions? This is to help folks figure out which mission to run for optimized XP

(it may not be the mission with the highest payout for XP if a class/race or party is configured for one run vs another. )
best mission for EXP is on Endrum S3 purity sure its 120k (depends on map) for a run all in all good run for exp and AP
And no they did not remove penalty its just the exp boost thats showing u more exp then normal.....

Nux
Oct 18, 2010, 08:25 PM
I Disagree good sir.

Duel in the Ruins, 17,000 Exp Per Dragon kill.

You walk out with around 20k exp per run.

Takes around 4 minutes per run.

=profit?????

XbikXBd
Oct 18, 2010, 08:34 PM
I Disagree good sir.

=profit?????

well.... i wont disagree with EXP but mission gets bland and fast sry but not my cup of tea plaue i use masterforce so Endrum is like 13 mins for me and ma buddy on a S3

desturel
Oct 19, 2010, 04:54 PM
I Disagree good sir.

=profit?????

Dual Sentinel S3

Svaltus 1st block ~5000 per Svaltus (I think it's 5154, but I can't remember exactly) x 10 Svaultus
Abandon after kill all the Svaltus.

Of course this is only useful if you are only looking for EXP and nothing else.

Cloudstrife xx
Oct 19, 2010, 05:27 PM
Dual Sentinel S3

Svaltus 1st block ~5000 per Svaltus (I think it's 5154, but I can't remember exactly) x 10 Svaultus
Abandon after kill all the Svaltus.

Of course this is only useful if you are only looking for EXP and nothing else.
Why would you not kill the boss? he give 17k the mission is soo easy and so fast ive had parties with friends where we can knock that mission out in 3mins

desturel
Oct 19, 2010, 10:39 PM
Why would you not kill the boss? he give 17k the mission is soo easy and so fast ive had parties with friends where we can knock that mission out in 3mins

1) He asked what the best EXP was. The best possible EXP is to kill the Svaltus, abandon and start over.

2) The 3 minute run is Duel in the Ruins not Dual Sentinal. Dual Sentinal is more of a 5 minute mission mainly because of all of the running around in circles. The only way to get it down to 3 minutes is to split your party up and each group handles a separate section of the run. Then you need to use multiple SUV on the final block.

3) If you do that, then it's better to speed run Duel in the Ruins than Dual Sentinal, since you are skipping the majority of the high EXP creatures anyway (you skip 5 Svaltus on the run back during a speed run of DS) all or your EXP is coming from the boss. So you are essentially wasting the additional running around time by doing the longer mission. It's the old Grove of Fanatics vs. Forest Infiltration problem, even though you can completely skip block 3 of GoF, running through the map takes longer than FI. That and DitR has a higher level boss.

In other words, you are saying "speed running is awesome", which wasn't the original request of the thread. The original request was for the best EXP for the time spent which is still killing the 10 Svaltus and abandoning.

SolomonGrundy
Oct 20, 2010, 03:08 AM
1) He asked what the best EXP was. The best possible EXP is to kill the Svaltus, abandon and start over.

2) The 3 minute run is Duel in the Ruins not Dual Sentinal. Dual Sentinal is more of a 5 minute mission mainly because of all of the running around in circles. The only way to get it down to 3 minutes is to split your party up and each group handles a separate section of the run. Then you need to use multiple SUV on the final block.

3) If you do that, then it's better to speed run Duel in the Ruins than Dual Sentinal, since you are skipping the majority of the high EXP creatures anyway (you skip 5 Svaltus on the run back during a speed run of DS) all or your EXP is coming from the boss. So you are essentially wasting the additional running around time by doing the longer mission. It's the old Grove of Fanatics vs. Forest Infiltration problem, even though you can completely skip block 3 of GoF, running through the map takes longer than FI. That and DitR has a higher level boss.

In other words, you are saying "speed running is awesome", which wasn't the original request of the thread. The original request was for the best EXP for the time spent which is still killing the 10 Svaltus and abandoning.

well, I usually stick it out, and just go for it (go all the way through), but it turns out that the svaultus map is indeed the winner. at least for me and my party

XbikXBd
Oct 20, 2010, 11:10 AM
well, I usually stick it out, and just go for it (go all the way through), but it turns out that the svaultus map is indeed the winner. at least for me and my party

Well seems i need to try this out for a bit if it gives as much as u guys say

bloodflowers
Oct 20, 2010, 09:40 PM
I've been time attacking Endrum Remnants and that gives pretty epic EXP if you're solo. It's nothing like as good in parties because half the enemies die to Megid before you can tag them.

That Svaltus suggestion looks awesome, I'll give that a go.

SolomonGrundy
Oct 21, 2010, 12:57 AM
endrum XP is awesome, BUt I can't think of a job that completely crushes it.

Level 160 Beast fortefighter did it in 28 minutes (no GAS, decent 40%+ weapons).

Dual Sentinel is shorter - 20 minutes? It's only that long because I am leveling Jabroga on the boss (level 15!)

XbikXBd
Oct 21, 2010, 01:00 AM
endrum XP is awesome, BUt I can't think of a job that completely crushes it.

*cough*Masterforce*cough*
*cough*13mins*cough*
*cough*Endrum*cough*