PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Fashion group (read)

Paranormal
Oct 18, 2010, 04:20 PM
Hello, im looking for a fashion group on PSU (US Servers). or ill start one if i start one ill need:

Photagrapher
Co-Advertiser
Logo Maker.
and members

Thankz Lmao.,

Kion
Oct 19, 2010, 03:06 AM
No "fashion" group, but there is a "phashion" group. Try the search button and you should find it pretty fast. Personally, for most of the players in the game I find their sense to be rather off.

Smokey's Princess
Oct 19, 2010, 06:31 AM
I want to join a fashion group on the us servers too! :o

Nux
Oct 19, 2010, 07:24 AM
No "fashion" group, but there is a "phashion" group. Try the search button and you should find it pretty fast. Personally, for most of the players in the game I find their sense to be rather off.

Yes because there is such a large variety of clothes to wear that actually look nice? ._.

Kion
Oct 19, 2010, 08:24 AM
There are combinations that work. It just seems like more often than not someone will have a tiny female character with a Mohawk, mismatching clothes and then posts a pic saying "look how cool my character is!". this maybe one of the more extreme examples, but I still tend to avoid fashion threads in general.

DieannaKill
Oct 19, 2010, 04:13 PM
To bad most of the Phashion Group menbers were from US/EU PC/PS2 and JP servers anyways.
But if you still want to join talk to this person http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=43739