PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Mode / DLC Challenge mode.

SC
Oct 19, 2010, 09:07 AM
Heya Guys.

Right, I'm looking for people who play online Challenge mode. I am able to play C-4 now, and would like it very much if people would join me. I need to do C-3 again, to get a time under 20 mins, so I can get target and the ring. Then keep going to do the rest of C-mode.

Also, if there are any DLC Cmoders out there, let me know. The LWG is 1-2 players and the other ones are 1-4 players, so any DLC'ers out there, come along and play.

My online name is Nate, a Male Beast (HUNTER)

I am in the GMT Timezone. So I will be online tonight at 5:30pm, 1730 hours GMT which ever you work in.

Post what time you would be online, and we can get playing Cmode!

Thanks!

SC

Xysorz
Oct 19, 2010, 10:03 AM
Hey. count me in too, im a challenger lover, currently at C4 too, trying to get a better timing for C3. Well, not many would do challenges but if you're keen, do look us up at http://rizon.net/index.php?do=chat and put pspo2 as the channel. Theres quite a few challenger lovers there.

Witchblade56
Oct 19, 2010, 12:35 PM
I'd love to run challenge mode as well. Currently up to I think c4 ive got purple green and white rings thus far and am looking to get the rest of my rings asap. I'll be online Friday as that's when I'll be getting my new internet set up. PM me here for runs.

Xysorz
Oct 19, 2010, 01:28 PM
Its hard to keep up here, it'll be better to meet up at the irc chat i mentioned above anytime anywhere, rather than waiting here aimlessly.. ^^

Tamlin42
Oct 19, 2010, 02:27 PM
I'll be on-line about 6pm Central time tonight. I've managed to survive C1-3 and would love to try C4-7. When you form your room, remember to change the settings so it'll show up as a Challenge room when I do a search. (Hmmm... Time Zones are a Mystery to me. 5:30pm GMT is 6:30pm Central, right?)

Fair warning: I'm just a lowly button masher with NO sense of direction or finesse. So, expect me to follow the leader and not go wandering off on my own. Oh, but I DO block if I see the bigger monsters preparing to strike and if I run out of Mates, I TRY to stay back with a ranged weapon so, hopefully, I won't die and cause a loss.

SC
Oct 20, 2010, 11:07 AM
Xysorz, how do I set up a channel on irc?