PDA

View Full Version : just started! quick question.

XdiamondcutX510
Oct 21, 2010, 12:36 AM
Does anyone even do quests really? i never see anyone doing any.

XbikXBd
Oct 21, 2010, 12:59 AM
what? For One what uni and better question what server? JP o US

Minidoomer
Oct 21, 2010, 05:24 AM
Does anyone even do quests really? i never see anyone doing any.

Everyone is at the Pavillion of Air on Neudaiz doing a mission called White Beast. Most of the other lobbies are empty. Always. Although I do see some people from time to time on Parum running Egg Thieves at the Guardians Branch.

It's sad to see basically every single lobby empty even at peak hours. Here's my advice. Run White Beast, gather up some friends, and go do other missions with them. My team met on White Beast, now we run basically whatever mission we want, just for the lulz. It's a lot of fun.

TheAstarion
Oct 21, 2010, 08:24 AM
Universe 1 is the place to go to meet people. Story mode (5th floor on the colony) is long, sometimes boring, rarely rewarding, and strictly single player, but you do get partner NPC cards from it if you sink time into it.

Right now there's a Boost Road on Parum, a set of missions from C to S3 that starts at Train Rescue (Parum West) and goes through to Duel in the Ruins (Foran Waterfall). Usually the boost road only boosts item drops but for the next.. two weeks or so... there's a 50% EXP boost in all the missions on that line. You can still get your drop boost up there too. Both boosts go away at the end of the two weeks.

There's also Innocent Girl at the GRM shop on Parum, exceedingly good for EXP for new starting characters. C rank has a 200% boost (3x EXP!) with the drawback of enemies doing more damage, and Vivienne as a forced partner character who stops you every twelve steps to ask you inane questions like "Are you a human?". B rank has a 100% exp boost, A rank has no boost IIRC.

Or, as said, White Beast or Eggies. You can find people on the colony 4th floor but they're usually just there to chew the fat, as it were. Whenever something new comes out people flock to it, then get bored and go back to White Beast.