PDA

View Full Version : Get it before the litigation

Blitzkommando
Oct 21, 2010, 06:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHKD14XfOe8

You now realize that no matter how well that is made Sega will shut them down before it ever gets finished. The controls are a bit sluggish but performance is solid. Download links, while they exist, are in the description. Some of the links are already down though.

SpikeOtacon
Oct 21, 2010, 07:51 PM
Downloaded it last night before the original link got nuked. It's beautiful and runs nice, but it's a pretty different look for the sonic universe.

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 21, 2010, 07:56 PM
Actually, given Sega's history, they're more likely to watch the project and, if it's popular, hire the guy responsible for it.

Outrider
Oct 21, 2010, 11:10 PM
The aesthetics of this game remind me of Donkey Kong Country 2.

That's a good thing.

TalHex
Oct 22, 2010, 12:00 AM
looks intriguing actually

Tetsaru
Oct 22, 2010, 12:16 PM
Holy shit, this looks awesome. Downloading it right now...

amtalx
Oct 22, 2010, 03:08 PM
Played it last night. It controls pretty well and is of very high quality for a fan project. Using Unity surely made their jobs a little easier though. The downside is the art direction. The visuals are so busy, finding enemies and even Sonic can be difficult at times.

Protip: The foreground and background should never use the same colors.

Outrider
Oct 22, 2010, 03:47 PM
Protip: The foreground and background should never use the same colors.

Unless you're talking about my hit new game: POLAR BROS in Polar Bears: The Snowstorm Chronicles.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 22, 2010, 06:41 PM
Unless you're talking about my hit new game: POLAR BROS in Polar Bears: The Snowstorm Chronicles.
Pre-ordered * Twice!

*[spoiler-box]before they could even ask me (twice) to fill a quota[/spoiler-box]

Since you know this one is selling out, won't be able to keep it in stock, won't even order enough (on purpose-pretend they don't have anymore then keep them bears to themselves, next time you need to pre-order thrice! -- :x ).