PDA

View Full Version : Vote Gartywood for Sleepy Head...NEW Haiku

Gartywood
Mar 10, 2003, 11:12 AM
My official Sleepy Head Haiku

Sleepy Head Garty
He's Sleeping Everywhere
How Can You Not Vote

This Link Takes you to the voting page. My button is below my name (Gartywood) and above Janitor Bob (http://www.pso-world.com/votingbooth.php?contest_id=30)

My Button is under my name...Not the one closest to it which is right above it. If you click the button above my name it will vote for ness.

I WILL BUY YOUR VOTE. IF YOU VOTE FOR ME< PM ME WITH WHAT YOU WANT ME TO VOTE FOR. I have already voted for Sleepyhead(obviously).

Ok Now for my campaign workers...
If you provide 10 Gartywood Votes and can prove it (list of names and a jump of votes in the polls will suffice) I will farm you a Mag for the rock bottom price of 100,000 meseta and either a good wep, a bunch of grinders, or a bunch of mats (pow/mind/luck only) For 20 votes you dont have to pay the money and for 30 votes the mag is free. so get out there and tell you friends to vote for me.

Hell if you vote for me i'll slap ness upside the head with an ecoli infected salami. YOU DO KNOW THAT NESS IS FOR AYAME don't you? HE is so happy that AYAME is back. Do Not let the Ness candidate win and wreak havoc upon PSOW.

Now here are my sleepyhead stories.

i stay up till all hours and then completely crash...SUPER FAST. Usually while playing video games. Usually if im playing a game after 9:00 it will just send me directly to dreamland...without passing go or collecting $200.

I constantly fall asleep while going through levels with teams online. Usually if i am tired and its people i know i will tell them so that they know enough to symbol chat me so that the noises might wake me up. My char often stands there while its counterpart sleeps in the chair. VOTE me for sleepyhead because i am i fall asleep everywhere.

The other night i had just made Very Hard offline with my HUnewearl, Justice, and i was reall tired so i fought the dragon and then was like i really wanna beat de rol le so i work my way through the caves falling alseep every few minutes but the mag timer i have going keeps waking me up. I died a few times falling asleep (lost about 30 synchro on my mag). SO then i get to de rol le and i shut off the timer cuz its just annoying when you are fighting the boss. The next thing i knew it was morning and i had a dead wavebird in my hand and Justice's was lying dead on the floor on that floating platform thing.

Ohh and i have another good dead wavebird story too. One Night i was feeding my mag and i woke up sitting in my chair much later on the feed mag screen with a dead wavebird...only thing is i was soooooo tired that i started getting pissed at the wavebird because i didnt know what the problem was...i was changing channels and nothing was working...after about 5 minutes i woke up enough to realize that the power light wasnt going on and i needed new batteries. NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A SLEEPYHEAD! VOTE FOR ME

one night i had a couple of friends over. we wanted to watch jay and silent bob strike back. So I fell asleep on the couch sitting up watching jay and silent bob strike back on dvd. my friends leave without waking me (they said i would not wake up) and the next morning i woke up to the title screen and jay yelling "LAdys ladys ladys jay and silent bob are in the hizouse"

i fell asleep in the commuter lounge reading a book and woke up 15 minutes or so later with the book still in my hand (although strangely not to the page i had been reading)

Thats not the mention all of the classes i fall asleep in which pisses college profs off a lot more that high school teachers. I have to try to stay awake really really hard in my monday night Poli Sci class bec ause you only get one absence and anyone who is sasleep or looks asleep in the 5-7 30 session is counted absent.

Damn i'm such a sleepyhead!!

WOOD is GOOD

Wood Edit: Oh i got another good story...actually two of them.

Last summer my buddy MIke was over (and someother whore who shall remain nameless) and we and sitting on the couch with beers and watching a movie. I nod off a little and the next of the bottle slips right through my fingers. Beer dumps out all over mike's ass and the couch. Seriously they used to make fun of me so badly because i was working at 9 am everymorning and drinking every night and i was always the first one to nod off. But with my super sensitive hearing i always heard them making fun of me...but thats for another time.

The other story is from a few weeks ago. I went over to my buddy josh's house and was kicking back a few so i'm sitting in a chari watching CKY and a fall asleep with a beer in my hand resting on my knee. They crew decided to take pictures of my with various props. Tons of Beer Cans, a pimp hat, an australian hat, Josh's Ass, etc ,etc, etc. Appearantly they took a whole roll of film over the course of about a half hour or 45 minutes until i woke up and spilled my beer all over the rug.

WOOD is GOOD VOTE GARTYWOOD FOR SLEEPYHEAD!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gartywood on 2003-03-12 07:34 ]</font>

Ayame
Mar 10, 2003, 11:24 AM
"I can't beleive how nacroleptic I am?"

Wow, if you're gonna use terms such as narcolepsy in your thread name, atleast try and spell it CORRECTLY, eh? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

In anycase, don't listen to this bozo, Ayame always stays true to her promises! Check out my post over here and feel the love...!

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=43859&forum=14&3

*waves a clock*

You are getting very sleepy...

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

PS: Vote Ayame for Sleepyhead!

Gartywood
Mar 10, 2003, 11:25 AM
I was gonna Bump but AYAME the ANTI-SLEEPYHEAD did it for me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gartywood on 2003-03-10 09:03 ]</font>

Gartywood
Mar 10, 2003, 12:07 PM
[quote]
On 2003-03-10 08:24, Ayame wrote:
[center]"I can't beleive how nacroleptic I am?"

Wow, if you're gonna use terms such as narcolepsy in your thread name, atleast try and spell it CORRECTLY, eh? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sorry i was so tired that i mixed up the letters. thanks for pointing that out. and since you did i realized that a topic heading that told people to vote for gartywood would be more effective. You're Going DOWN ANTI-SLEEPYHEAD AYAME

Gartywood
Mar 10, 2003, 12:31 PM
I got another good one. In class sometimes i get so sleepy that i will be taking notes and know that i was writing something but not be able to read what i was writing immediately after i write it because i was sooo tired.

Gartywood
Mar 10, 2003, 02:40 PM
how can we let ness's candidate win??

Gartywood
Mar 10, 2003, 10:28 PM
Today at about 3 i was drving my ass to school (over an hour away) and i fell asleep like 3 times behind the wheel It sucks tyhat that happens like everytime i drive more that 15 minutes. Man it sucks being such a sleepyhead But i need that avatar so come with the Votes Please

Gartywood
Mar 10, 2003, 10:30 PM
Comon guys i dont even have the 4 votes i need to make the leader board.

Gartywood
Mar 11, 2003, 12:49 AM
zZzZzZzZzZzZ....huh what...oh bump

Getintothegame
Mar 11, 2003, 01:19 AM
*scratches face*

Post a link.

Gartywood
Mar 11, 2003, 10:55 AM
Well I slept through both my radio and buzzer alarms this morning. so now i am missing history and there is supposed to be a test for it on thursday. Although there probably wont be it still sucks
God I'm Such a sleepyhead.

Gartywood
Mar 11, 2003, 08:36 PM
zZzZzZzZ bump

Getintothegame
Mar 11, 2003, 08:53 PM
I think I have a problem to report. I pressed YOUR button, and another user was voted for. I clicked the one UNDER your name, and didn't vote for anyone else. In other words, it was the first vote i made for sleepy-head. Is there a possible glitch?

EDIT: Your number is 408, all others are different. Where's your vote?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-03-11 17:57 ]</font>

Gartywood
Mar 12, 2003, 10:31 AM
My official Sleepy Head Haiku

Sleepy Head Garty
He's Sleeping Everywhere
How Can You Not Vote

Gartywood
Mar 16, 2003, 01:43 AM
sleepy sleep