PDA

View Full Version : PSU Newbie questions

FoxBeta360
Oct 24, 2010, 03:37 AM
I'm somewhat new, I never really got to get good at this game. I have some questions that I need to be answer, non the less here we go :o.

Info on the Character I have now:
Race: Beast
Type: Fighmaster Lvl 4

How do I make Money?
I've asked this before in a separate thread, and none of the responses really did help me. I'm looking into what Missions should I run, if I should solo or run with a team. Should I level up and then worry about items and stuff?

What Is a Really Good Race/Type Setup?
Just kind of wondering what would be a good setup. What would you recommend?

XbikXBd
Oct 24, 2010, 04:23 AM
I'm somewhat new, I never really got to get good at this game. I have some questions that I need to be answer, non the less here we go :o.

Info on the Character I have now:
Race: Beast
Type: Fighmaster Lvl 4

How do I make Money?
I've asked this before in a separate thread, and none of the responses really did help me. I'm looking into what Missions should I run, if I should solo or run with a team. Should I level up and then worry about items and stuff?

What Is a Really Good Race/Type Setup?
Just kind of wondering what would be a good setup. What would you recommend?

as for Race good for Beginers
As for missions ur going to want to run White Beast untill at least a event rolls(one is coming soon.....) buy i would have said innocent girl but ever since GAC its exp is craps lolz

RebhtheDark
Oct 24, 2010, 01:44 PM
You wont be able to make any real money until you can do S2 or S3 missions. So you should only concetrate on leveling up for now. The only way you can really make money at your level is by selling everything you get in your runs that you dont need. Good missions for exp are the GBR missions right now since they currently have and EXP boost on them. I'll also suggest Seed Expres and White Beast when theres no boost anywere else.