PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Love the Supplemental Update

rayner
Oct 25, 2010, 08:57 AM
Returning to GAS on the Xbox side recently has been a ton of fun this past week. I curretly need like 160AP for my Human Guntecher and can't wait to see some lv 50 Crossbow Bullets :) Coming back at the tail-end of a GBR is not all that great but one thing I really like PETANITE @ < 15K each!!! Buying it all up now in preperation to make some nice 10 - 12 Star Crossbows.

It seems that prices of materials have decreased significantly ove the past months. Grinder Base S, Copernia/Olpad... Nanopolymers / Ortapolymers I mean basically if you find a Board chances are you can make the item with just buying / finding a few more materials. Even Goldania has fallen below 80K... was able to make the 2 [B] Crea Doubles boards I has stored. Bought the 22 I needed to make them one came out 42% Light :)

Anyone know what the next event that will have boosted EXP? I need 80 million EXP at least!!!

MillyB
Oct 25, 2010, 09:26 AM
http://psupedia.info/Major_events#Upcoming_events
Next would be Absolute Zero.

rayner
Oct 27, 2010, 07:11 AM
http://psupedia.info/Major_events#Upcoming_events
Next would be Absolute Zero.

Thanx! Can't wait for it to start, going to focus on getting as much AP as I can... and use the Ray-drops for materials. I can't find any info on this, but I remember hearing that there would be a mission where ready made Grinder S+X would be a mission reward. Is that why Grinder S+10 have decreased in value by about 1/2 price?

MillyB
Oct 27, 2010, 09:12 AM
Thanx! Can't wait for it to start, going to focus on getting as much AP as I can... and use the Ray-drops for materials. I can't find any info on this, but I remember hearing that there would be a mission where ready made Grinder S+X would be a mission reward. Is that why Grinder S+10 have decreased in value by about 1/2 price?

Thats Guardians Cash missions and we have not gotten any GC stuff yet but we should be getting that stuff sooner or never.

rayner
Oct 28, 2010, 08:03 AM
Thats Guardians Cash missions and we have not gotten any GC stuff yet but we should be getting that stuff sooner or never.

Thanx! I purchased a 42% Ice Serafi-Senba for the occasion... only 2 more elements to make a complete set of 42% :)

I have another questions I can't seem to find any info on... for Crossbow Bullets what are the stats on lv 40+ bullets? PSUpedia nor PSO World have any info on this... is it basically 10% Dam and still lv 3 Status effect? What about Yak Zanenga? From lv 31 - 40 the damage modifier didn't increase ( 165% ) is it the same for lv 41 - 50?