PDA

View Full Version : Back after a long while!

pnut87
Oct 25, 2010, 03:06 PM
Ok, so I haven't played this game in close to 2 years. But, I played PSO again on a whim and next thing I know, it's been three days without doing much else. Anyway, I'm on the xbox360 and I can figure out all the new stuff on my own, I'm good with those kinds of things. My question is, events aside, where are all the big hangouts nowadays? Like, where can I get a good S2/S3 mission going?

TheAstarion
Oct 25, 2010, 04:35 PM
Current GBR is Train Rescue, Endrum Remnants, Dual Sentinel, Duel in the Ruins. All have a 50% EXP boost and what appears to be a mission point update too. Other than that... White Beast is the place to be once it ends.

If you've not played in that long, you should know about Guardians Advanced Styles, check GAS on the PSUPedia for more info.

pnut87
Oct 25, 2010, 05:06 PM
I've already looked into all that advanced style stuff. Like I said I can figure all that stuff out at my own pace. I think what's really going to bug me is that the weapons and armor that I payed multi millions for back then are going for a fraction of that...

And White Beast is still that popular? Jeez, that was old the last time I played.

Thanks for the info though, I'll check all that out next time I sign on!