PDA

View Full Version : GC: desperate plea

hiebiejiebie
Mar 10, 2003, 12:51 PM
erm... hi i have a lvl 102 humar called shadow (purplenum) and im still using lvl 60 (about) stuff i wondered if anyone can tell me when better equipment becomes available to buy, or if anyone is willing to trade/donate items that would be much appreciated. also i am trying to find a better weapon i am currently using a red sword+52 if anyone wants to trade please pm me or post here and i will reply a.s.a.p oh btw i'm from the uk i have pso on import so we would have to organise an appropriate time for the trade. thanks again, also any stuff you no longer need would also be appreciated i normaly pass stuff on to lower lvls if have multples of them so if any lower lvls want something i might have something.

MasterJoel
Mar 10, 2003, 12:57 PM
you responded to my trade list and said you had 11 pdrops... and then i flamed you for not telling me what you wanted... i like your pdrops, but i LOVE your red sword... if you tell me what you want, i would love to trade with you!

Joel

Exo316
Mar 10, 2003, 02:07 PM
I got some extra stuff I wouldnt mind giving away. Look for my topic Im posting and pick some stuff out you can have.