PDA

View Full Version : whats next after the jp psu event ?

420cast420
Oct 27, 2010, 09:21 PM
anything will be useful.

EspioKaos
Oct 27, 2010, 09:22 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182970

Ryno
Oct 27, 2010, 09:31 PM
which i didnt want to end... =/
because i have not recieved my heart key. and doing the amp mission is hard... unless... ( need help becuase i suck )

Aka
Oct 27, 2010, 10:08 PM
Seriously, if you looked just a little bit harder, you would have found the answer yourself. But no...

XbikXBd
Oct 27, 2010, 10:17 PM
Seriously, if you looked just a little bit harder, you would have found the answer yourself. But no...

This...

420cast420
Oct 27, 2010, 10:18 PM
seriously, its a forum...where people ask questions and need answers. if you looked just a little bit harder you would have noticed it doesn't say anywhere on this website that you have to be so F'ing rude. get off your high horse you ignorant prick! thanks. p.s i appreciate the info i have recieved so far :)

Ryno
Oct 27, 2010, 10:19 PM
i did look hard enough. plus i do go to school and work and i have to study. today i did 5 runs and no luck. another day i did 22 runs and no luck. I did an amp mission but only went on the 2nd blick with like 34 minutes.. and 2 scape dolls left on me... lol

420cast420
Oct 27, 2010, 10:31 PM
today was a good day in jp psu. i found 1 pandora extreme, 2 peacemakers, 1 splash falz, devils blade, devils flame, 3 axes 13*. yesterday i found 1 heavy punisher and 1 gekka 39%! mind you im on free-course :) i got lucky :)

XbikXBd
Oct 27, 2010, 10:34 PM
i did look hard enough. plus i do go to school and work and i have to study. today i did 5 runs and no luck. another day i did 22 runs and no luck. I did an amp mission but only went on the 2nd blick with like 34 minutes.. and 2 scape dolls left on me... lol

Damn dude u did better then me sadly i have same results but plus is i found irisita and lavis this event tho
Edit also lots of Gaia Crushers because no one wanted thems lol i got the rainbow of dem

420cast420
Oct 27, 2010, 10:43 PM
very nice lol yea i found alot more then that but thats just the last 2 days :)

LP_Phoenix
Oct 27, 2010, 11:07 PM

yeah true....okay, listen... there is an option on this forum, we call it "searching" which u can use to find threads. and if i remember it right u said u play this game for 3 years now, i think u know that updates are always thursday on japan, so the only thing u had to do would be taking a look on the threads, one would be named like "jp update for october 28" but u dont even care...
"i can ask someone here, blablabla... " u should learn how it works here soon man, really....

Omi
Oct 27, 2010, 11:50 PM

This...

yeah true....okay, listen... there is an option on this forum, we call it "searching" which u can use to find threads. and if i remember it right u said u play this game for 3 years now, i think u know that updates are always thursday on japan, so the only thing u had to do would be taking a look on the threads, one would be named like "jp update for october 28" but u dont even care...
"i can ask someone here, blablabla... " u should learn how it works here soon man, really....

This type of bashing should not be wasted on a fellow importer, please save it for the next
token Amaury post, Thank You. (These posts can be easier found on the official/PSUPedia
forums, but occasionally on here as well.)

The information which you seek is linked in the post Espio provided in this post, which you
have most likely already found.

inb4Amaury

XbikXBd
Oct 28, 2010, 12:43 AM
This type of bashing should not be wasted on a fellow importer, please save it for the next
token Amaury post, Thank You. (These posts can be easier found on the official/PSUPedia
forums, but occasionally on here as well.)

The information which you seek is linked in the post Espio provided in this post, which you
have most likely already found.

inb4Amaury

First lol at inb4Amaury
Second You are right but i cant look away from some one who posts about every little thing i am sorry but it gets irratating after a wile mind u i really dont mind the asking to much but after a wile y are u not using PSUPEDIA lolz its so easy and updatedd by the JP and US comm. with uptodate event drops and maped out lobbys how hard is this?

unicorn
Oct 28, 2010, 02:57 AM
So if I necro-bump an old-ass thread its okay, as long as I searched?

People will bitch either way.

Atleast they still answered your question!

Aka
Oct 28, 2010, 07:35 AM
seriously, its a forum...where people ask questions and need answers. if you looked just a little bit harder you would have noticed it doesn't say anywhere on this website that you have to be so F'ing rude. get off your high horse you ignorant prick! thanks. p.s i appreciate the info i have recieved so far :)

Ask an ignorant question, get an ignorant answer. In this case, you didn't even need to check PSUpedia or anywhere else for the answer. The topic "JP PSU JP PC/PS2 - Content update for October 28" Espio created was on the FIRST PAGE of this very forum! You clearly didn't even bother to take a look at current ongoing discussion threads. And on the subject of being rude, nothing is a rude as you outright flaming anyone who has questioned your lack of ability to do a little searching/research.

MillyB
Oct 28, 2010, 10:08 AM
O another one of the wheres this or whats that threads by this guy/girl will he/she ever learn?

420cast420
Oct 28, 2010, 10:59 AM
to funny lol i go to bed, wake up and here you nerds are still going on about a harmless little question... god do you kids even know what sunlight is hahaha. if you don't like what people do when there busy and dont have all the time in the world like you misfits to read forums to get info all day then please get a reality check. its a game NOW GET OVER IT! :)

unicorn
Oct 28, 2010, 11:09 AM
Someone needs to lock this thread now.

The posters were a little out of hand with their rude comments. These forums havent been as active as they used to, and here you guys are pushing new posters away.

to funny lol i go to bed, wake up and here you nerds are still going on about a harmless little question... god do you kids even know what sunlight is hahaha. if you don't like what people do when there busy and dont have all the time in the world like you misfits to read forums to get info all day then please get a reality check. its a game NOW GET OVER IT! :)

But you were uncalled for too. Its a game, but you're playing it. And you're posting on these forums as well, so what you just said could probably go for you too.

Ryna
Oct 28, 2010, 11:37 AM
I'm locking this thread due to the personal attacks.

People are encouraged to use the search function before asking questions, but we recognize that it can sometimes be difficult to locate the relevant information. In cases like that, users are encouraged to create thread and for other people to reply in a civil manner. If you have a problem with a user's reply or attitude, click the "Report Post" button and let the Moderation team deal with it.