PDA

View Full Version : Mission Spotlight

Messy
Oct 29, 2010, 01:47 PM
Hey could someone please tell me what mission spotlight is ?^^;

NiceOnes
Oct 29, 2010, 03:52 PM
I don't think there is such a thing.... At the moment. LOL. Segac shines its light very rarely when it feels like doing so.

TheAstarion
Nov 6, 2010, 11:09 AM
It's a GM-run pseudo-event every so often when they feel bad for not being able to give us updates. The GMs pick a mission, usually something underplayed like Dancing Birds or Stolen Weapon, tell us what AWESOME THINGS! drop there, and randomly join open parties to give out little presents and sometimes real prizes (inflatable PM beach ball, etc). It's a nice break from WB if you get to talk to someone cool like RubyEclipse or Edward, I guess, especially if you get to rib them about Acromasters XD

Dragwind
Nov 6, 2010, 11:32 AM
It's a GM-run pseudo-event every so often when they feel bad for not being able to give us updates. The GMs pick a mission, usually something underplayed like Dancing Birds or Stolen Weapon, tell us what AWESOME THINGS! drop there, and randomly join open parties to give out little presents and sometimes real prizes (inflatable PM beach ball, etc). It's a nice break from WB if you get to talk to someone cool like RubyEclipse or Edward, I guess, especially if you get to rib them about Acromasters XD

TheAstarion's post is for the most part, accurate :-P

-From a community stand-point, it can be a fun chance to run something different and meet some new people.

-From a gear progression stand-point, the missions chosen might not have drops that you would normally care about.

It is also possible to obtain other in-game and real world prizes from GMs if they happen to join your game.
By the way, the PM beach ball is pretty rad.