PDA

View Full Version : Shortcuts and where it began?

Syre
Nov 1, 2010, 10:13 PM
I recently found out that you can save messages into your shortcut from the log button on the chat option in wifi (thanks Chaos) :D

So where did it all start? I'm seeing all these fancy take a long time to draw stuff and I'm wondering who started it all O___o

I'd also like some more and if the only way you can get them is from someone else catch me maybe this Saturday? Maybe.

Pirrip
Nov 1, 2010, 10:15 PM
You can copy them from people, OR you can draw them yourself, although sometimes they can take painstakingly long. I have some I've drawn and some I've copied into my shortcuts from other players along the way.

Syre
Nov 1, 2010, 10:21 PM
Maybe you can share some with me? :]

Pirrip
Nov 1, 2010, 10:56 PM
Okay, but I'll warn you, the ones I've made myself are in Japanese... I imported my game a year before it came out in the U.S... so I've been using them with Japanese players. You CAN always edit them to say what you want, though.

If you're still interested, let me know, and I'll get on with you. ^_^

PSZFann
Nov 1, 2010, 11:13 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155500&page=12 scroll down to the ones by me, these are what i have drawn

Chukie sue
Nov 2, 2010, 07:39 PM
The oldest saved chat bubbles I remember are Level Up! (With a dude and a sword in the backround) and the Over 9000 bubbles, except there were for at the time. Vegeta, Krillin, Kid Bu, and Perfect Cell. I saw and saved sometime within the month of this games release.

RoxasNeval
Nov 3, 2010, 06:43 PM
most of mine are youtubepoop based(its over 9000,weegee,lazor,etc)only ones i made myself are 2 of Roxas and they took like 15mins each :3

Chaos Rappy
Nov 3, 2010, 07:13 PM
The oldest saved chat bubbles I remember are Level Up! (With a dude and a sword in the backround)

HOT DAMN, that one got around. I didn't even spend 30 minutes on the thing, and the thing's still buzzing around through the people I play with, and I made that thing within the first month of US release! Even I don't have that one anymore... o_o;

Chukie sue
Nov 3, 2010, 09:22 PM
Crazy stuff :o

I once saw a full ninja battle and it was epic @_@

Chaos Rappy
Nov 4, 2010, 11:02 AM
CRAZIEST stuff: I got a Sealed J-Sword (that also had 0/10/15/0 untekk'd, which I tekk'd to 0/20/25/0) on my very first Ultimate Gi Gue kill. It's mostly the reason I didn't really come on yesterday at all or do much else, was too busy killing things with it, since I plan on unsealing it. I think PSO just outshined any of the luck I've had in PSZ with that one golden moment, the thought of, "OH GOD A RED BOX FROM GI GUE ON MY SKYLY WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO?", see it, cry a bit, and then ecstatically squee at it also having %'s... PSO has won me the motherload of lotteries, and I don't think PSZ has even a scratch on that kind of luck (too bad that's the ONLY good thing Ultimate's given me so far, really), and now I'm going to spend the next long while just trying to unseal it or something... got a long, bloodstained road ahead of me... ║3

(And for anyone doubting its legitimacy, I ask, why would I even bother trying to unseal it if it were false, since it wouldn't be able to unseal, or so I've heard? ;P)

Chukie sue
Nov 4, 2010, 11:52 AM
CRAZIEST stuff: I got a Sealed J-Sword (that also had 0/10/15/0 untekk'd, which I tekk'd to 0/20/25/0) on my very first Ultimate Gi Gue kill. It's mostly the reason I didn't really come on yesterday at all or do much else, was too busy killing things with it, since I plan on unsealing it. I think PSO just outshined any of the luck I've had in PSZ with that one golden moment, the thought of, "OH GOD A RED BOX FROM GI GUE ON MY SKYLY WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO?", see it, cry a bit, and then ecstatically squee at it also having %'s... PSO has won me the motherload of lotteries, and I don't think PSZ has even a scratch on that kind of luck (too bad that's the ONLY good thing Ultimate's given me so far, really), and now I'm going to spend the next long while just trying to unseal it or something... got a long, bloodstained road ahead of me... ║3

(And for anyone doubting its legitimacy, I ask, why would I even bother trying to unseal it if it were false, since it wouldn't be able to unseal, or so I've heard? ;P)

You suck :) Are you playing on the GC?

ANYway, your capitol letters reminded me of myself when two pyro gorans dropped a red box each on Greenill. Of course, they were pd's :(

Chaos Rappy
Nov 4, 2010, 03:10 PM
Yes, GC indeed. Sucks though, since the guy who I got it from didn't give me the info I need to get online with it, after I already bought all the necessary gear to do so... : /

EDIT: And Pyro Goran? Never heard of it. Must be an Episode 4 enemy. What does it drop that would be rare for Greenill? (Tried looking it up here, but it doesn't say anything about any rares from it for Greenill).

Chukie sue
Nov 4, 2010, 05:34 PM
Yep, episode 4. It drops a Heaven Striker

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2199

which is an AWESOME gun. Berserk HOMING special, and, when used with a certain mag, a different special activates; Divine Punishment. This sucker targets (iirc) 12 enemies at a time and deals mind damage... Pretty sexy for solo runs.

Chaos Rappy
Nov 4, 2010, 07:29 PM
According to the "old drop charts" for episode 4, though, it's not Greennill or Pyro Goran that drops it, it's a Purplenum and Saint-Milion, unless they changed that and never updated their database, which as far as it looks, that's the case.

Also, why they gotta bash on Heaven's Punisher? Did they make the Striker just to piss off all the people who got the Punisher by allowing for a more powerful and as far as I am aware unless stated otherwise more common gun...? Then again, since you have access to EP4, you can always go Ophelie Seize and combine it with the Heaven's Punisher for that Mill Marteaux, which as far as I can tell seems pretty cool, I guess... : /

Anyways, off to go kill things. LOTS OF THINGS. One thing I liked about PSO more than in PSZ was the fact that more than 5 enemies can spawn at once if they want to in PSO. In PSZ, not so much.

Chukie sue
Nov 4, 2010, 07:55 PM
According to the "old drop charts" for episode 4, though, it's not Greennill or Pyro Goran that drops it, it's a Purplenum and Saint-Milion, unless they changed that and never updated their database, which as far as it looks, that's the case.

Also, why they gotta bash on Heaven's Punisher? Did they make the Striker just to piss off all the people who got the Punisher by allowing for a more powerful and as far as I am aware unless stated otherwise more common gun...? Then again, since you have access to EP4, you can always go Ophelie Seize and combine it with the Heaven's Punisher for that Mill Marteaux, which as far as I can tell seems pretty cool, I guess... : /

Anyways, off to go kill things. LOTS OF THINGS. One thing I liked about PSO more than in PSZ was the fact that more than 5 enemies can spawn at once if they want to in PSO. In PSZ, not so much.

Well, where I play it, Pyro Gorans drop them on green :o

Gl killing stuff.