PDA

View Full Version : Little bit more to go!

Volcompat321
Nov 3, 2010, 05:08 AM
Then I will be out of Florida for good!
Gottsta lose about 10 more pounds, then I will be in the military!
I plan on losing a little bit more than that anyway, but I want to wait til about May next year, when I set my goal for.

Excited?!?! YES, cause I'm ahead of schedule!

Outrider
Nov 3, 2010, 11:14 AM
You joined the military? What branch?

Zarode
Nov 3, 2010, 12:23 PM
Go for it man.

I'm planning on doing the same thing with the Air Force, so I'm in the same boat as you.

Volcompat321
Nov 3, 2010, 03:39 PM
You joined the military? What branch?

Not yet, had to cut some weight before I could.
I could have DEP'd in already, but didn't.
I'll be going for Army, because the Marines wont take my tattoos, Air Force wont either, and I'm not interested in the Navy, unless I go SEALS.
BUT, you go transfer to SEALS if you're invited after you apply anyway. :D
I definitely want to go special ops. My credit is good, and I have no debt, so I can get the security clearances.

Go for it man.

I'm planning on doing the same thing with the Air Force, so I'm in the same boat as you.

Hell yea!
Air Force was my first choice, then Army, then Marines.
In any branch, I want to be some sort of Medic, (Army doesn't have any field medic jobs though... :/ )

What do you want to do?

Outrider
Nov 3, 2010, 04:44 PM
Well, best of luck and stay safe.

One of my buddies did a tour in Iraq when he was in the Army Reserves. I think joining up did him some good, but it's tough for me to recommend that you join the military when we're involved in some of our worst conflicts in years.

Still - best of luck.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 3, 2010, 06:14 PM
In the military its not about you with that "I" anymore.

"I'm over here!"

No man. Shoulder taps, radio contact in code.

But "you" can stay safe and make sure the people next to you out there, new family, are safe.

Volcompat321
Nov 4, 2010, 12:58 AM
Well, best of luck and stay safe.

One of my buddies did a tour in Iraq when he was in the Army Reserves. I think joining up did him some good, but it's tough for me to recommend that you join the military when we're involved in some of our worst conflicts in years.

Still - best of luck.

Well thanks much. I truly do believe the military is best for me right now.
Like I said, it's a career, and lifestyle change, and it would be great.

In the military its not about you with that "I" anymore.

"I'm over here!"

No man. Shoulder taps, radio contact in code.

But "you" can stay safe and make sure the people next to you out there, new family, are safe.

Hahahaha I do realize this..

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 4, 2010, 01:02 AM
Better work on less I messages. I mean, you just did it again to my reply after 2 more. And look at me, now contracting this plague. :barf:

Also remember cosby's daughter played by Lisa Bonet? that's you, with every new career where moving to, new diet/phone/husband/hairdo/etc. etc etc. better not play calls for nude script roles up in this place, please think before you topic that - shoulda thought before you drunk posted terrible mom jokes last time. All creepy like. Creepy drunk, not angry or jolly at all.

Outrider
Nov 4, 2010, 12:36 PM
I dunno - my friend in the Army was and still is pretty much the same cocky bastard he's always been. It's just a matter of turning that "I" part of your brain on or off.