PDA

View Full Version : Character Deletion?

MOUNTAIN M4N
Nov 3, 2010, 09:29 PM
I bought PSU the day it came out and had a Guardians License for two years. I really want to start up again. I haven't played PSU for two years now. Does anyone know if my character will still be there if I decide to start it up again? Keep in mind, I never quit, I just let the Guardians License expire.

unicorn
Nov 3, 2010, 09:48 PM
Your characters/items should all still be there.

Sonic Team hasnt done deletion of inactive accounts. They claimed they might have to if their player base was too large, but that has not happened.

HienkyakuX
Nov 3, 2010, 09:54 PM
Most likely your character is still there unless you were on the ps2/pc server that was shutdown.

TheAstarion
Nov 4, 2010, 02:45 PM
Yep, if you're on 360 you'll still be there. A friend of mine quit just after AOTI came out and rejoined recently. He was steamed that AOTI was free when he had to pay OVER 9000 M$P for it but his characters were all still there.

Unfortunately since he'd been away for so long, he didn't know that "proud to be WT" was only for irony these days, you can earn more mission points in an hour now than you could get in a month on release.

MOUNTAIN M4N
Nov 5, 2010, 04:45 PM
Thanks for all the input guys! I am on the 360 and my PSUEU number is 4280. I hope to get started again soon!

MOUNTAIN M4N
Nov 7, 2010, 01:03 PM
"proud to be WT"

What does this mean exactly?

bloodflowers
Nov 7, 2010, 02:43 PM
WT = WarTecher